Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage (57695 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Innobee99(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

But she said the husband said she can get sexually satisfied and get pregnant outside since they can't really afford to pay the hospital
Why not go and ask the husband if what she's saying is true angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Innobee99(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
Na my pikin na, but she dey beg me say make I help her, she no wan leave the guy. Make I do her the favour of impregnating her ni... Abi u no code the Yan?
U be pure mumu man

Aswear

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Sewamamakkk4fie: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Guy use condom give her your sperm then let her give it to the husband let him pour it in by himself .. So it will be like he got her pregnant...common sense you don't want to have

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Orelafintun: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
[Wisdom no go kill you bro.quote author=Blunttruth post=110859401]

Tell her to ask her husband to call you , and give you the permission to lash his wife.[/quote]
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Let them use u do ritual...aside that , don't stoop so low to sleep with another man wife
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Aaaoo: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
A whoree will always be a whorre
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Elidrisy20: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Don't worry, just text me her number
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Mightyjp(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
Na my pikin na, but she dey beg me say make I help her, she no wan leave the guy. Make I do her the favour of impregnating her ni... Abi u no code the Yan?

May you receive sense in Jesus Name
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Ybaby: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,

Original SIMPle man
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Odumoye(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
It's obvious that you still want to have a taste of her but be rest assured that, once u satisfy your urge, someone else will definitely reciprocate same to you...
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by EduadorOSCA: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.

Let her come with at least a five page document containing:
1. The attestation of the husband to that.
2. A medical report duely signed.
3. A strong legal report backing the claim.

Then give u time to check and balance what they brought ����

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by KelB(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
NOT LESS THAN 58,000 NIGERIAN PREGNANT WOMEN LOSE THEIR LIVES YEARLY TO CHILDBIRTH AND PREGNANCY RELATED CAUSES.

BIRTH WITHOUT INJURIES
(How To Give Birth Naturally Without Episiotomy or Vaginal Tear)

Revealing Two Most Important Things You Must Do Back Home And Other Two To Do At Your Next And Last Visit To The Hospital And You'll Be So Sure To Push Out Your Baby Easily Without Cuts, Tear Or Episiotomy.

Check my Siggy if you want to get this
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by staymore: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.

You are already sleeping with her. Maybe you even slept with her a day before her wedding and continued immediately after the wedding. When you break her home will you marry her?.
Now, how on earth do you think a man will tell his wife to seek sexual pleasure outside and even take in? Guy use your head o

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by poppy83(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.
You know what to do...
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.
Mstchwww lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by 2kurupt(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
She's lying AF. Let the husband call you and make the request himself.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by house10s: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

If you serious I fit talk to her Sha . Cause me no fit run that matter .... Wahala go last last dey
i serious
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by l0uie(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tchw! See this one, like say if you see the toto you no go chop.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by justmi1: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
...Picks mic and clears throat..
"Stay away from married women"
...drops mic
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by girlygirlyMain: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
In all your doings as a man, NEVER EVER SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE!!!
No go reduce your destiny because of pussy.
She thought she was wise and went to marry him, let her accept whatever consequences come with it.

The ONLY wisdom is in God's GRACE!!!
Him who has ears let him hear
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Dchampion65: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ja pa

Don't even look back

Destiny harvest spotted.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by khalids: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.

What exactly do you want us to say.....don't you have morals, don't you have fear of God.
The only answer hear is to flee from that nonsense situation and save your future and your soul

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by 1VOIZ(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=surebona post=110858593]Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
What if the husband kill you after, so that you no go come back come claim the pikin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Charly68: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
What if you help them out and they turn against you to get rid of you forever... Don't try nonsense and cut short your life on platter of adultery ..
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by bolabadmus38: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
She married who she doesn't love, hence she will cheat. Be careful not to end your life untimely. Women will always tell you no problems when they know there are graveyard problems. ....... Ja pa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by everythinggirly(f): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hmmm, is this what you will tell your future wife and kids?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by SKINDOGGY: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o. What's your grave size man
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Tomek09(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Useless fake story.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by skywalker240(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside

Me confuse o.
@ bold

Fear a woman

Me and you know well say the innocent husband didn't said such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by fineberry(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bro forget that lady. At least you've bleep are before
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by skywalker240(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Chai which kind capping be this one na.
Me no wan involve with man self o
My brother, that biatch is a manipulative liar

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.