Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (57951 Views)

A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Thebrightest:
Almost all males in Nigeria are casterated as soon as they are born na.

I want to believe you either meant circumcised or u re just kidding

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:51am On Nov 17, 2014
I do not believe this is an article from punch. Too many grammatical errors.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Mariaben(f): 2:52am On Nov 17, 2014
That man is a he goat angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nelsizzy(m): 2:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Useless man

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 17, 2014
What the...?

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Crazy agbaya!
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by nijanigga: 3:03am On Nov 17, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Op! Pls learn how to summarize ur "article" this not news again, but story for the gods
why, you're one of those Prof Wole was referring to as lazy.

3 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by nijanigga: 3:07am On Nov 17, 2014
If DNA test is to carried out on most Nigerian kids,say 20 years down, some stats put it at 70% are not from purported parents.

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by fittty(m): 3:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Hernyolar:

You wouldn't get the 'Likes' you so badly crave + your 'New York' advertisement.

Already got the likes I wasn't craving for biatch! Who call you come matter? Gbeboruhun.... All these yeye girls wey go open yansh fast if you no even toast dem. Idiat!!! angry. #FaceYourWork
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 17, 2014
goldheart004:
This is soooo not good,men of this nature should be kept in the zoo where they belong,my heart goes out to the young lady;the Lord is her strength.
Did you say zoo, why naa? He is married to your fellow woman oo.. hahaha!
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by pomsky: 3:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Thebrightest:

........correction, CIRCUMCISED, not CASTRATED !!!!

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by TheRealStuff: 3:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 17, 2014
what a man!
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by pussyeater(m): 3:35am On Nov 17, 2014
Yeye dey smell
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by pussyeater(m): 3:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Thebrightest:
U have smoke igboh!
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Chinoble(f): 3:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Na wa o...........men sha

dnt understnd how u guyz wia created.....
God shud ve....................................frm Eve instead.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by lonelydora: 3:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Can you imagine? Where are those medieval torture devices? Okparanta needs one of them.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Innodon(m): 4:01am On Nov 17, 2014
It's a pity....Some people self.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 17, 2014
Ishilove:

He said, “I only slept with her once in January and she was not a virgin at the time. That was the last time I did it. I was not the first person to sleep with her. I am not the one that deflowered her.

“I was sleeping in the sitting room at the time. I just felt someone touching me. I just did not know how I slept with her after that. I hated her since then.

BLOODY LIAR!!!
U fell under the "anointing" :-/ that u couldn't even bother to know who was touching u abi? I beg to differ.

The embolden is so stupidly lame,who in their right mind would even believe such a story? After r.ape comes the old she's "possessed" line.( Always the same old possessed line,dude that line is already stale) He should be cooling his heels at the nearest police station.

Aswear,any f.ucking married man or single guy that ll even attempt to look twice @ any of my under aged sisters in a suggestive way ehn!! Smh!! angry

The type of thunder that ll fire that man,even the devil ll be amazed!!.

F.ucking piece of garbage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by emmabest2000(m): 4:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmm ... Merciful God

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by soulglo: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2014
Animal. Shouldn't he be in jail

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by adorablepepple(f): 4:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Nawa, that girl should have fought back. poison would have been So perfectgrin , omoale oloriburuku man. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.