Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (57948 Views)

A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by San2ski(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
fairygeh:
Please I have a question, I really need an answer. What do some men gain from ra ping? Is it more enjoyable when forceful?is it that pros titutes have finished in this part of the world.Who does that!? Raping a kid of 11,she wasn't even a teenager yet.i wish I can get hold of that cursed specie, will kill him myself angry angry angry

If that guy catch you now whey him dey fex eeeh!?
Na triplets in 9months time.
No say I no warn you o.
sad sad sad
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by San2ski(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
Why not? Is it that bad? According to the laws of FRN, he's done no evil. smiley

The case is over flogged.

Matters Arising !!!
cool cool cool
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Men are nothing less than dog.....i pity women that so much believe in them. As for me they are local dogs.....
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by pickabeau1: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Example of a misguided post above me

3cycle

Yet this one has a father and brothers... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by azcute(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
enkay27:
Men are nothing less than dog.....i pity women that so much believe in them. As for me they are local dogs.....
hanhan kilode u ve a father nw. And not all guy so watch it
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by sampark201: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
I can never allow my Daughter go to someone's house for Holiday .. God forbid...
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

Example of a misguided post above me

3cycle

Yet this one has a father and brothers... grin grin grin
Lol, what do you want me to say? She has her reasons but very wrong to have generalised.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by thorpido(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
enkay27:
Like someone has asked here before,I'll ask you.What breed is your father and brothers if you got one?

You have to learn how not to use your experience to generalize.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
thorpido:
Like someone has asked here before,I'll ask you.What breed is your father and brothers if you got one?
You have to learn how not to use your experience to generalize.

Father, brothers even the ones that I will born they are the same...shameless and unreasonable men
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by thorpido(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
enkay27:

Father, brothers even the ones that I will born they are the same...shameless and unreasonable men
Well,it's a pity some people come from a family where the father is not a role model.However,there are families where the father serves as a good example.
Unfortunately,you are already talking bad about children you have not even given birth to yet.It'll be sad having you raise them.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
thorpido:
Well,it's a pity some people come from a family where the father is not a role model.However,there are families where the father serves as a good example.
Unfortunately,you are already talking bad about children you have not even given birth to yet.It'll be sad having you raise them.

I came from a very good background....my dad was a very respectable man though I never knew if he had cockroaches in his cupboard the....Hoestly 99.8 of men out there are cheat so all men are cheat...i know so many of them..i only pity their wife

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by thorpido(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
enkay27:

I came from a very good background....my dad was a very respectable man though I never knew if he had cockroaches in his cupboard the....Hoestly 99.8 of men out there are cheat so all men are cheat...i know so many of them..i only pity their wife
Hmmm,how many men do you know?How many have you been with?
It's a still a fallacy of hasty generalisation.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
thorpido:
Hmmm,how many men do you know?How many have you been with?
It's a still a fallacy of hasty generalisation.

if you have sister(s) try as much as possible to relate with them very well i mean no secrets in order for them to be free with you i bet you....you will be shocked with what you will hear and also always pray that God gives them the grace and wisdom to fight back...if you are married always pray for your daughter(s) even if they can't open up to anybody let God always direct them and you should always be free to discuss issues with them especially about opposite sex...a lot of girls are suffering in the hands of married men
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Chinoble(f): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
elshaddai58:

sharap! stop saying what u didnt know, you women are just temptation even right from garddn of eden
daz wat u tink na
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by ezeuju1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
The lesson here is do not trust anybody with your girl child. Even relatives, brothers, uncle etc. The world is full of evil.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Chinoble(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
I agree cry cry cry
na so o my sister
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by pickabeau1: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
very common around here

3cycle:

Lol, what do you want me to say? She has her reasons but very wrong to have generalised.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by thorpido(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
enkay27:

if you have sister(s) try as much as possible to relate with them very well i mean no secrets in order for them to be free with you i bet you....you will be shocked with what you will hear and also always pray that God gives them the grace and wisdom to fight back...if you are married always pray for your daughter(s) even if they can't open up to anybody let God always direct them and you should always be free to discuss issues with them especially about opposite sex...a lot of girls are suffering in the hands of married men
I won't deny that a lot of women have issues with their husbands.However,your generalisation is still what i have a problem with.
Within my close circle of friends,how come their wives are not suffering?Not saying everyone of them is a saint but it's not something known to us.
Does it have to do with your own circle of friends?
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
illicit:

kipin him alive in d zoo is a disrespect and abuse to the rights of the simple animals and a waste of FGNs money, he ought to be in the belly of a huge snake
lwkm
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Do you know that this is the reigning tin now,or maybe it has always been happening but I haven't been aware.If you go to the court, you must always see a case of molestation.It is normally a little child who hasnt fully attained puberty.All these so called uncles that calls them 'my wife'. Running to hug the uncles with only pant.Pls parents be careful
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Fourwinds: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
atleast we have military detention. y not take him dere because he has lost his right to fair living
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by fairygeh(f): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
San2ski:

If that guy catch you now whey him dey fex eeeh!?
Na triplets in 9months time.
No say I no warn you o.
sad sad sad
angryHe will regret the day he was birthed if he should dare as much as move close to me.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by San2ski(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
fairygeh:
angryHe will regret the day he was birthed if he should dare as much as move close to me.

Baby ghal you dey vex o, walahi !
But take am easy on that guy, na the work of evil spiritual conji.
Sister e no easy o.
But I don't expect you to understand sha.
You be woman with poiseeeee cool cool cool
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
thorpido:
I won't deny that a lot of women have issues with their husbands.However,your generalisation is still what i have a problem with.
Within my close circle of friends,how come their wives are not suffering?Not saying everyone of them is a saint but it's not something known to us.
Does it have to do with your own circle of friends?

am not talking about their wives...i mean young girls that are being molest by married men..their wife(ves) are not even aware of what they do and find it so difficult to believe whenever such cases arose because they present themselves as saint before them. I can stand by any man in situations but not the one that has to do with women...i can't trust or vow for any man or boy when it comes to women.....i know what am talking about
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by fairygeh(f): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2014
San2ski:

tongue
Baby ghal you dey vex o, walahi !
But take am easy on that guy, na the work of evil spiritual conji.
Sister e no easy o.
But I don't expect you to understand sha.
You be woman with poiseeeee
So that means you can also do that? shocked tongue
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by simplisity(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2014
The man is a blatant lier. He knew what he did and very conceous of all he did.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by DrGroove(f): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2014
Not surprised at the story.....Molesting young girls has been the handwork of men since creation......Worse when they are married men ..If they dont have money to fvck matured ladies outside n ashi, They don't mind screwing Lizard.....God forbid that I allow my daughter get close, familiar or stay alone with any male human including her father.These men are evil!!!! And should NEVER be trusted!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by DrGroove(f): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2014
sweetylicious:
Do you know that this is the reigning tin now,or maybe it has always been happening but I haven't been aware.If you go to the court, you must always see a case of molestation.It is normally a little child who hasnt fully attained puberty.All these so called uncles that calls them 'my wife'. Running to hug the uncles with only pant.Pls parents be careful
Uncle is still far... It starts with Daddy. "Come n give daddy a hug,a peck..Sit on Daddy's laps. Come let Daddy bathe you" can never happen in my house. Every male is a suspect. Men have no conscience because they only think with their p e n I s...Which deludes their sense of reasoning. can't take such chances with my daughter.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by DrGroove(f): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2014
sweetylicious:
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by thorpido(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2014
enkay27:

am not talking about their wives...i mean young girls that are being molest by married men..their wife(ves) are not even aware of what they do and find it so difficult to believe whenever such cases arose because they present themselves as saint before them. I can stand by any man in situations but not the one that has to do with women...i can't trust or vow for any man or boy when it comes to women.....i know what am talking about
Okay,now i get what you are talking about.Men molesting young girls under their care.Well it happens a lot no doubt.However,i don't think you know all men.You need to know me.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by thorpido(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2014
DrGroove:
Not surprised at the story.....Molesting young girls has been the handwork of men since creation......Worse when they are married men ..If they dont have money to fvck matured ladies outside n ashi, They don't mind screwing Lizard.....God forbid that I allow my daughter get close, familiar or stay alone with any male human including her father.These men are evil!!!! And should NEVER be trusted!!!!
Why don't you turn a lesbian and forsake all men?You've just got bile in you for no good.
I bathe my daughter.Maybe you should come take her away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.