Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (57945 Views)

A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by mrlaw93(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2014
fittty:
First to comment? shocked shocked shocked

Yay!!!!

- Thanks to Nairaland Android phone application.
- Thanks to the mods for posting this to the front page at 8:21 pm New York time when Space Bookers Association of Nigeria members are fast asleep. tongue tongue
And u ve notin to say about d topic.. #gosh

3 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by jacabi(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2014
MarthaK:
Ishilove, it seems you got the job of regularly updating the forum's front page.....
Congratulations oooo cheesy
My thought exactly.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Op! Pls learn how to summarize ur "article" this not news again, but story for the gods

This "story for the gods" I believe,can be excused based on the sensitivity of the case.
Molestation has become so rampant. Most women hide it from fear of stigmatization or of the perpatrators.
No woman on earth is above this. It can haPpen to any woman.This is really painful ful and disheartning.
Some rape victims never get over this and are not able to go into normal relationships or even survive it. Hell,some even suicide due to this
Am of the opinion that rape should be a capital offence after all the rapists has practically killed the victim.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by bukatyne(f): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2014
tupacshakur:

Doing it with prostitutes is kinda like mechanical as one is mostly restricted to limited sex positions and certain parts of their bodies...Some no go even commot their bra. Some go commot, dem no go let you press bre@st. Some go let you press bre@st but you dare not suck!

Besides, some men, like me, love them young, fresh, inexperienced and GREEN...with no hairs in-beTWEEN, you know what I MEAN!

Meanwhile, I think r@pe and paedophilia are evil acts and should be condemned in all ramifications...

By the way, so if dem leave you with that man, one-on-one, you go fit kill am? You get gun? Abi you mean say you go kill am for bed? grin

Has anyone told them you are sick?

You like them fresh, green and without hairs?

I pray you will do the one they will catch you and hang you by your balls

6 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2014
The lack of a veritable justice system in Nigeria will continue to see things like this happen. For goodness sake, why is this man not in jail?? Or at least charged??

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2014
This country just continues to deny its citizens right to a good life. What is this young lady supposed to feel now when she gets older, wiser and better understands everything surrounding this experience?? Is there no law in this god-forsaken country that protects such victims? Can't this man be arrested, charged and made to pay for this despicable evil?
Unfortunately, the same thing will happen to some other girl somewhere and this country's justice system will see nothing wrong with it. Isn't this just encouraging to those who will persist in this action?
angry

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by teejah03(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
@bold; even with eleven year olds? ........ sad By the way congrats on becoming supermod Ishilove.
....dey dere,do u believe a eleven year old gal can even be looking mature more than ur galfriend,its all about physical maturity,its not age
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by CHoccolaTE: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2014
adaxxy:
He should be emasculated and the body shared all for corners of lagos,

me that I'm a grown up woman still have pains when my husband makes love to me and not to talk of a baby who is not mentally and emotionally ready
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by CHoccolaTE: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2014
teejah03:
....dey dere,do u believe a eleven year old gal can even be looking mature more than ur galfriend,its all about physical maturity,its not age
So men can sleep with eleven year olds just because they have started growing tiny brêasts and yansh?

You guys are really something else smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Sad story.

I wonder...why isn't the man under arrest. He deserves to be jailed and imprisoned permanently.

I guess this goes to show that children must stay with their parents until they are adults.(18YEARS).

We must formulate a law that prohibits the handing out of young kids to relatives to ''get a better life in the city''. Wemust make education free in the rural areas.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by arsetalks(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Op! Pls learn how to summarize ur "article" this not news again, but story for the gods
You disdainful idiota. Something as serious as this is what you take as a joke?

Imagine for a minute if it was your sister or daughter been molested? Or is it a joke simply because you are one of those idiots who molest kids?

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2014
We live in a sick world.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by mrwiddy(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2014
Thebrightest:
Almost all males in Nigeria are casterated as soon as they are born na.
they were actually circumcised,and not castrated.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by teejah03(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2014
CHoccolaTE:

So men can sleep with eleven year olds just because they have started growing tiny brêasts and yansh?

You guys are really something else smiley
...my friend has one relationship and dd gals age is 16,do u knw wat she look like?? Please let's not argue abt dis trust me its maturity in physique. If d physique is mature it flys with d gals intelect.check it
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Kutunban: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Thebrightest:
not castrated but circumcised grin
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by elspycey(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Roland17:
Distasteful...Animals in human skin roaming the streets and with lax laws and a culture of aggression being a victim is never far fetched..

You say? undecided
Roland17:
Distasteful...Animals in human skin roaming the streets and with lax laws and a culture of aggression being a victim is never far fetched..

You say?
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by 49cents(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2014
fittty:
First to comment? shocked shocked shocked

Yay!!!!

- Thanks to Nairaland Android phone application.
- Thanks to the mods for posting this to the front page at 8:21 pm New York time when Space Bookers Association of Nigeria members are fast asleep. tongue tongue

you are so sick in the mind..............worse than a puerile adolescent...........how dare you type out FTC on such a sad story as this............but feel free to congratulate your stupid self by shouting FTC when the molested girl is your younger sister.......SAME TO YOUR MUMU LIKERS AND SHARES..........HOW INHUMAN NIGERIANS HAVETURNED

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2014
Christ Jesus! Wonders shall never end Such a sad story.

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL on Tuesday And Wednesday 18th and 19th Nov, Time: 10am-5pm Daily.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes grin
Your vote counts..
Thanks

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Boyooosa(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2014
goldheart004:
This is soooo not good,men of this nature should be kept in the zoo where they belong,my heart goes out to the young lady;the Lord is her strength.

if dem put dis kin person for zoo, he go mix n have fun with animals; if dem com free am, dats anoda threat of Alien disease. make dem kuma castrate am so dat he go de luk hin wife with respect for womanhood.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by megabyte2(f): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
What is bad about what he's done? NLders and their wahala.
Birds of same feather, iru ron borun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by adaxxy: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2014
MarthaK:
Ishilove, it seems you got the job of regularly updating the forum's front page.....
Congratulations oooo cheesy
teejah or what you call yourself god will punish you for that statement you made by its not easy to look away she was 11yrs man when he started molesting her I wished it was your first daughter then you will know how it feels. Bastards.

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by CHoccolaTE: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

Has anyone told them you are sick?
You like them fresh, green and without hairs?
I pray you will do the one they will catch you and hang you by your balls
As shocking as that guy's comment sounds, that way of thinking is actually very common among them. They just don't voice it out. As long as she is very young, 'innocent', naïve, foolish and easy to take advantage of then she becomes sexually attractive to them. Olorun maje. Useless animals without any iota of self control or self respect.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by jaydee87(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2014
the man is guilty, and shud be dealt with accordingly
but thank God he accepted it....
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Emmalot121(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2014
miztola:

Do u have a teenage sister?
No I don't. I actually love underage girls fantasy. Even white men travel to Africa to enjoy it. tongue
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2014
adaxxy:
teejah or what you call yourself god will punish you for that statement you made by its not easy to look away she was 11yrs man when he started molesting her I wished it was your first daughter then you will know how it feels. Bastards.
Are you okay?
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Ojugunrege(f): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2014
News like this make me cringe!!! Gosh, I have 2 daughters!!! Dear Lord, pls help me to look after them.
God bless that lil' Gloria, heal her & take care of the baby boy.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by mrlabari(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2014
pls let de polic give a chac 2 dell wit dis black stopet dick morther Bleep

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Joyce21(f): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2014
MEN! hmmm....
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2014
That man's a beast.

She was touching you, what nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Thebrightest:
what u mean is circumcision & not castration.Castration means the removal of the testicles,while circumcision is the removal of the foreskin.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by godoluwa(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2014
for ur cheap & quality brand new android phone www.nairaland.com/20000158/new-android-whatsapp-2go#28071161
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by adaxxy: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2014
megabyte2:
Birds of same feather, iru ron borun
emallot you dey craze for that comment you made go do am fo Singapore or dubai them go cut you to pieces idiots lije you dey support the fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.