Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (57952 Views)

A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by fpeter(f): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2014
fittty:
First to comment? shocked shocked shocked

Yay!!!!

- Thanks to Nairaland Android phone application.
- Thanks to the mods for posting this to the front page at 8:21 pm New York time when Space Bookers Association of Nigeria members are fast asleep. tongue tongue

This is ridiculously inhumane and very insensitive of you! you celebrate your feat as the 1st to comment
without even commenting on the topic at hand,are you so callous or do you not have human feelings??crazy!!

3 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by ask4bk(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2014
I'm a film producer.

I've been looking for a story for my next movie.

Thanks @op for this. grin

On a serious note. Open ur eyes in the society and you'll see that similar evils are rampant in many many homes of today. But no one knows. And the madams keep hailiing their husbands for not going out like other men. Y will they go out? When it's already at home.

May God help us to always do his Will. Amen
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Chinoble:
Na wa o...........men sha

dnt understnd how u guyz wia created.....
God shud ve....................................frm Eve instead.
sharap! stop saying what u didnt know, you women are just temptation even right from garddn of eden
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by megabyte2(f): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2014
adaxxy:
emallot you dey craze for that comment you made go do am fo Singapore or dubai them go cut you to pieces idiots lije you dey support the fool.
why should I support him for that, go over and read what I quoted earlier. You are too insultive telling me am crazy
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2014
is like his wife punny is no longer sweet maybe he what to taste soup
but he for leave that poor girl alone
chai konji badooo
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by megabyte2(f): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2014
adaxxy:
emallot you dey craze for that comment you made go do am fo Singapore or dubai them go cut you to pieces idiots lije you dey support the fool.
The person I quoted said there's nothing wrong in what the man did, read before you quote next time
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by edubaba(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2014
What a devil in human skin. I just wonder if this can happen to me @ all. He just sign his death warrant b'cos i will make him my vision in life until he begs me for death. Nansense !!What a devil in human skin. I just wonder if this can happen to me @ all. He just sign his death warrant b'cos i will make him my vision in life until he begs me for death. Nansense !!What a devil in human skin. I just wonder if this can happen to me @ all. He just sign his death warrant b'cos i will make him my vision in life until he begs me for death. Nansense !!
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by CHoccolaTE: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Chinoble:
Na wa o...........men sha

dnt understnd how u guyz wia created.....
God shud ve....................................frm Eve instead.
I agree cry cry cry
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by DucciJay(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2014
just because they say sweet sixteen, they bast.ard can't keep his thing in his trouser tongue him for wait for his own daughter to reach d again xo he can molest n remolest..
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by andyanders: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2014
The gates of the Prison should be opened for him to stay there for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by jireh250: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2014
nijanigga:

of course Nigerian stats are not reliable,but there are so many concubines out there and "false" kids.

Sure
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by tupacshakur(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

Has anyone told them you are sick?

You like them fresh, green and without hairs?

I pray you will do the one they will catch you and hang you by your balls

And what's wrong with having preferences for fresh, green young ladies without hairs in-between. I guess you haven't met 20-something year old, matured ladies that are fresh, green and without hairs in-between!

I ain't no Paedophile. Neither do I subscribe to r@pe. You misconstrued my postulations and I think I deserve an apology.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Jhappy(f): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2014
This he goat deserve to go to jail.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
No I don't. I actually love underage girls fantasy. Even white men travel to Africa to enjoy it. tongue
No wonder!!

You need help,ASAPLY!!

3 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Emmalot121(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2014
miztola:

No wonder!!

You need help,ASAPLY!!
We need to embrace freedom of expression. So many men were born to love young girls, some were also born to love violent sex.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Richiy(f): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Op! Pls learn how to summarize ur "article" this not news again, but story for the gods

How else do you want the news to be summarized? There is nothing unimportant that was said there. You either read or not.

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Ilaje44(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2014
Roland17:
Distasteful...Animals in human skin roaming the streets and with lax laws and a culture of aggression being a victim is never far fetched..

Your comment is contradicting. Or why do you think being a victim of abuse is never possible/believable (far-fetched) in the setting described by you as aggressive and lacking a good justice system?
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
We need to embrace freedom of expression. So many men were born to love young girls, some were also born to love violent sex.

*modified*
Exactly why I said they need help,I mean how can a grown bottom man have sexual urges for minors and also love violent sex?

That s.hit is crazy

Why are my words being censored? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by 9jatatafo(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2014
This man is sick in his brain. How could you be married and codedly bleeping a young girl under your care? This man lacks self esteem and respect. So your wife is not enough for you? He better go and do the marriage rite of the under age mother and she becomes his wife. With 50k you thought you could escape? Sorry man, I rest my case.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Emmalot121(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2014
miztola:

*modified*
Exactly why I said they need help,I mean how can a grown bottom man have sexual urges for minors and also love violent sex?

That s.hit is crazy

Why are my words being censored? undecided
Your posts are not being manually censored, its aautomated, you have to separate words or add extra words on words you think is on the automated system's dictionary

As for ur post, let's try to encourage them, even if we see it as being absurd. embarassed
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2014
irresponsible guy. Thats how they do rubbish and refuse to admit their wrongs. God punish liars

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by sunnyphem(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Abeg who read am finish?.... Pls summarize it jare
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
isn't this statutory rape? having sex with a minor with or without consent.

the man claiming it was only once is enough to send him to prison!!

I wonder why he isn't cooling off at the police station

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
Story for amadioha

you slept with her just onceundecided

And you gave her brother 50,000 cheque really?

And you are ready to take up the responsibility of the baby if it's indeed yours?

Make una hold that man he is a rapist

This men ain't loyal
What an animal. He should be hung by his balls till dead sad
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by bigiyaro(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
I think molester tried o, compared to senator yerima of zamfara state.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Horlamz009(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
NO MORE ADMISSION STRESS!!!
Y NOT GET LASU FOUNDATION FORM TO ENROL IN LASU FOUNDATION PROGRAMME JUST FOR A YEAR WHICH WILL GIVE YOU ADMISSION INTO 200LEVEL IF PASSED
NO SCREENING, NO JAMB, NO POST UTME....
ALL YOU NEED IS TO GET THE FORM ND SIT FOR AN ELEMENTARY Exam..
Call:08098356817,08064112371.... For more details
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by avasvic(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
[color=#770077][/color].....this is highly partetic.....second face sodom & gomorrah of our tim lord hav mercy ooo.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by experimentist: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
jigga40:
Ishilove on front page again?.........Abeg which soap you dey use shower?
grin e no go pass tura soap na!
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by San2ski(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
queen47:
Some men sha.
Perverts everywhere.
How can a normal man choose a 9 year old to have sex with?

Abeg normal Christian man
Abi
Normal Muslim man.
Clarify.
I kno why I dey ask o undecided undecided
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by queen47: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
San2ski:

Abeg normal Christian man
Abi
Normal Muslim man.
Clarify.
I kno why I dey ask o undecided undecided

Hahaha.....my hand no dey oooo. No be for my mouth you go take hear say okro the draw.

Even the people that okayed child marriage sabi wrong from right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.