Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (57953 Views)

A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2014
thorpido:
Okay,now i get what you are talking about.Men molesting young girls under their care.Well it happens a lot no doubt.However,i don't think you know all men.You need to know me.

Every man claims to be different but when I get closer to them I always find no difference same way of life...the responsible ones are very very few
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by keg90(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Thebrightest:
Almost all males in Nigeria are casterated as soon as they are born na.
Pls mind you circumcission is different frm castration as for me am nt castrated
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
enkay27:

am not talking about their wives...i mean young girls that are being molest by married men..their wife(ves) are not even aware of what they do and find it so difficult to believe whenever such cases arose because they present themselves as saint before them. I can stand by any man in situations but not the one that has to do with women...i can't trust or vow for any man or boy when it comes to women.....i know what am talking about

Sis, please stop the generalization. Some men are dogs, how about the girls who open their legs willingly? Some for money, others for...

Rape is terrible, the man in the topic should be fed to the dogs, I think unless some stringent punishment is meted to such people, the crime will continue for along time.

Nevertheless, don't be too quick to generalize, some men will do anything to sleep with young girls and some young girls will open their legs for money-the society is bruised.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by thorpido(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
enkay27:

...the responsible ones are very very few
Glad to know you know that there are still some.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by San2ski(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
fairygeh:
So that means you can also do that? shocked tongue

I wish I can.
I've been here since September watching house maids (grown ones o) smile at me while they do their chores/laundry every other morning willing myself to bring down my pride a bit an corner at least two. For where?. I dey feel like KingKong. All i get as consolation?
A sweet voice of my girlfriend calling me everynyt from a million miles away, which makes it worse anyways.
But to be sincere sis e no easy.
So make we take am easy when ppl fall that's what I'm saying.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by San2ski(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
enkay27:

Every man claims to be different but when I get closer to them I always find no difference same way of life...the responsible ones are very very few

Real Gone Girls.
Luigi Tortorizzi.
Maybe you go to them sceptical-like; sniffing for faults.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by texanomaly(f): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
San2ski:

I wish I can.
I've been here since September watching house maids (grown ones o) smile at me while they do their chores/laundry every other morning willing myself to bring down my pride a bit an corner at least two. For where?. I dey feel like KingKong. All i get as consolation?
A sweet voice of my girlfriend calling me everynyt from a million miles away, which makes it worse anyways.

You think they want to have sex with you because they smiled at you? If you get turned on simply because a girl smiles at you, you should seek help immediately.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by San2ski(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
texanomaly:

You think they want to have sex with you because they smiled at you? If you get turned on simply because a girl smiles at you, you should seek help immediately.

Sister,
Seems you've been in america all ur life. When a girl keeps smiling at you thru a low picket fence, in the other compound, she has other motives other than courtesy.

And you're right: I need help. But na money, no be women. wink
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by fairygeh(f): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
San2ski:

I wish I can.
Awww,i guess u are far away from home prolly schooling or working? Eeya,please be faithful to ur babe,i know it isn't easy but wink wink endeavour to.all the best bro grin

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by amakastarstella(f): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:
The girl made him do it? See excuse! Haba
don't say somtin like that .hv u lived with someone before to no how bad it is to belive a story like that against ur wife or husband .what will a nine year old girl do at that spot .
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
amakastarstella:
don't say somtin like that .hv u lived with someone before to no how bad it is to belive a story like that against ur wife or husband .what will a nine year old girl do at that spot .
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by BinghiNya(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Igbo kwenu, na ojukwu e take am resemble, same way he molested bianca when she was 10
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by dasrackhor(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Emmalot121:
We need to embrace freedom of expression. So many men were born to love young girls, some were also born to love violent sex.
Who is dis 1 nah?is it a must to type.Jeez what a world we r living in..Change yha Mindset ASAP.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2014
DrGroove:

Uncle is still far... It starts with Daddy. "Come n give daddy a hug,a peck..Sit on Daddy's laps. Come let Daddy bathe you" can never happen in my house. Every male is a suspect. Men have no conscience because they only think with their p e n I s...Which deludes their sense of reasoning. can't take such chances with my daughter.

I read what you wrote & at the same time I also read what you didn't write!!

With all due respect it appears you have been a victim yourself so you have adopted "A better safe than sorry" stance

Excuse me!! I can't give my daughter a hug, I can't give her a peck or bath her when she is still young or my daughter can't sit on my lap

If I can't, who then can??

don't come here generalizing

All men are not the same!!

Haven't there been cases of women who abused their sons?

haven't there been cases of women who got seriously turned from the act of breast feeding?

so becos of that I'll start suspecting my wife or all mothers

If you keep your daughter from being close to her father(I'm suspecting you guys aren't together) she too will grow up with this mentality

You need healing my dear

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by maanma: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
May God forgive that man n not treat his children the way he did to this innocent girl. But this man is a bloody lier.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by adaxxy: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Okay sorry I thought you supported him.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by henry102: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2014
sad
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by MOWUMI12: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
That man deserve d beatten of his life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.