Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? (5133 Views)

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2014
My gal friend just revealed to me that she fell for me (even before I walked to her) simply because she noticed dat I was left handed and dat gave her the impression that I hv all it takes to protect her.
Fellow NLanders,let me quickly add here that I ws wondering hw I made my way to her heart because of d way she turned down big guys that went after her b4 me.Her revelation is still confusing me up till this moment, can that be true?
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Gflat: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Left handed guys are duchebags undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by grinface98(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2014
I think females & even males percieve them as being intelligent
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by ionsman: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2014
Gflat:
"Douchebags". Fixed
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Jakeattah(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2014
she was just sweet-mouthing you..... why didn't she toast you when she saw you were left handed?

1 Like

Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Left handed people are sexy to me.
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by adepiero: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2014
The first commenter is a fool angry

I am also left handed, though a little ambidextrous but more dominant with my left hand. ladies are not automatically attracted to me because of my left hand (I have other appealing features grin ) but when they notice, the attraction becomes more pronounced.

FYI, Scientifically! left handed people are more intelligent than right handed people simply because the part of the brain responsible for reasoning is on the left side. so it makes it easier for a left handed person to think!

the same goes for left footed players, they are exceptionally good!

1 Like

Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Jakeattah:
she was just sweet-mouthing you..... why didn't she toast you when she saw you were left handed?
Bros u are talking as if u don't knw 9ja again, a gal might be dying for u bt may not tell u cos of she does not want to look too cheap .It's left for u to do d needful by........... .
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Jakeattah(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Bros u are talking as if u don't knw 9ja again, a gal might be dying for u bt may not tell u cos of she does not want to look too cheap .It's left for u to do d needful by........... .

you're quite right sha.... that thing dey pain me
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by iceberylin(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2014
My girl friend revealed to ne that she was already drooling for me before ah approached her cause am keeping an AFRO..
Are girls attracted to guys with Afro undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by iceberylin(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:
The first commenter is a fool angry

I am also left handed, though a little ambidextrous but more dominant with my left hand. ladies are not automatically attracted to me because of my left hand (I have other appealing features grin ) but when they notice, the attraction becomes more pronounced.

FYI, Scientifically! left handed people are more intelligent than right handed people simply because the part of the brain responsible for reasoning is on the left side. so it makes it easier for a left handed person to think!

the same goes for left footed players, they are exceptionally good!

The left handed guy in my class so so freaking dumb grin
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Evina(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:
My girl friend revealed to ne that she was already drooling for me before ah approached her cause am keeping an DFRO..
Are girls attracted to guys with Afro undecided

Lol cheesy
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2014
I think it's more of curiosity, a heightened one. You'll be attracted to what makes you curious.
My young sister and girlfriend are both southpaws and everytime I still catch myself starring when they handle things with their left especially eating.

1 Like

Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by iceberylin(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

Lol cheesy

angry

No try this sh1t again o grin
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by adepiero: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:

Intelligence and knowledge are two different things!

if he is dumb academically then he lacks knowledge but if he isn't smart, then he lacks intelligence! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by iceberylin(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:
Intelligence and knowledge are two different things!

if he is dumb academically then he lacks knowledge but if he isn't smart, then he lacks intelligence! undecided

The guy lacks Both grin
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by adepiero: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:

The guy lacks Both grin
Then that is a family issue cheesy
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by iceberylin(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:
Then that is a family issue cheesy

Hahaha grin

Falls from mango tree
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by ERCROSS(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Left handed people are sexy to me.

undecided
miss..
Pls oo.
What's so sexy abt being a left hander...
undecided
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Jamie1(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:

Same here, he used to sneak out to the Bush to write tests... Secondary school though... cheesy
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by iceberylin(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Jamie1:
Same here, he used to sneak out to the Bush to write tests... Secondary school though... cheesy
Mine got used to coming last in class...

Nobody dh drag am...

The guy hand-writing be like
◯阝工 工ち 丹 阝◯ㄚ grin
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
I think it's more of curiosity, a heightened one. You'll be attracted to what makes you curiosity.
My young sister and girlfriend are both southpaws and everytime I still catch myself starring when they handle things with their left especially eating.

tanks bro,I think u hv a point
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2014
Attraction has little or nothing to do with handedness
Though I'm left handed, I don't attract left-handers, neither do i find them attractive
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by nickz(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Gflat:
what's this one saying??
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
ERCROSS:

undecided
miss..
Pls oo.
What's so sexy abt being a left hander...
undecided
I find it cute and sexy....my opinion tho.
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Gflat:
Says the douche nut who forgot the 'O' in douchebag
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
As much as left handed folks come across as being smart, I am not attracted to em. It's weird for me!
It's a big NO for me.
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by missdebs(f): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
its just a plus for me
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
evegran:
As much as left handed folks come across as being smart, I am not attracted to em. It's weird for me!
It's a big NO for me.
There you are
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
sylvalord:
There you are

Seeks me who?
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
evegran:

Seeks me who?
who else but me. you left me on the other thread.
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by chidekings(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
truth is we all got things that attract us to the opposite sex,
dont be suprise tomorrow she will date a right-handed individual and say the same poo to him.

For the record am left-handed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Saw On My Four Months Old Girlfriend's Phone / Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? / Couple Posts Nude Photoshoot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.