Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Is He So Angry With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is He So Angry With Me? (5065 Views)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted / She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by farano(f): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
izaray:
Yea, i think he has not yet, because my colleague met her hussy facebook, d guy fell inlove, they started chatting to an extend of him, going to her sch to visit her. But 2day dey are married with a son
Lucky her

1 Like

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
izaray:
Yea, i think he has not yet, because my colleague met her hussy on facebook, d guy fell inlove, they started chatting to an extend of him, going to her sch to visit her. But 2day dey are married with a son

may my own testimony be shared like that asap

2 Likes

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
dere are two things involved .
either he is shy or he doesn't love u.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Cholls(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Dump him. You have not started anything and he is already "really mad" at you. This won't work out.
my brother this is not enough justification undecided
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by ebamma3: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Dump him. You have not started anything and he is already "really mad" at you. This won't work out.
oga i'm suspecting u oh

2 Likes

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by HARDDON: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

Dump him so you can take over.

Seun aint loyal cheesy cheesy

I bliv his account has been hacked!

He couldn't be the one posting all over this forum!

1 Like

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Lordabas: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
HARDDON:

I bliv his account has been hacked!

He couldn't be the one posting all over this forum!
You guys said nairaland is becoming boring so he's trying to spice it up by getting involved cheesy
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by HARDDON: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
farano:
Pls you guys should help me judge this. He wooed me on one of these social networks. I accepted...e-dating. We met recently, he's cute yes. But the problem is, he started acting like he's my boyfriend. I told him he must woo me in real life before I make the relationship official. At least looking straight into my eyes and tell me the truth about his feelings.

Now he's really mad at me over this small stuff.

Girls n wooing ! SmDh!

After a couple of months with constant browsing n tangling, some suddenly wake to reality to ask: "did u even ask me out? Can't remember u wooing me "

To that, yours truly wud always coyly ask: what would u rather have ?
1) a guy tells u all d sweet words in a wooing gyration just to get into ur pants, without much ado, he succeeds and thereafter move on to the next target leaving ur heart wiser?

2)or another guy that didn't bother asking u out , full of homour , made u laugh out ur liver, thereafter , treats u like d princess u r even after all said and done?

Guess which they always pick with their puppy eyes

cheesy

Op, why don't u guys let men take a break from lieing a lil?
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by HARDDON: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

You guys said nairaland is becoming boring so he's trying to spice it up by getting involved cheesy

Picture of him posting on threads
Or

#ahdontbilivit!

cheesy grin

Btw, his posting isn't adding any spice to d pot , we need real time chat ......

Not some boring thread posting that one has to refresh a 1000times
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by chidekings(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
op i wan ask u one question...

What is going on between u and seun?
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Lordabas: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
HARDDON:

Picture of him posting on threads
Or

#ahdontbilivit!

cheesy grin

Btw, his posting isn't adding any spice to d pot , we need real time chat ......

Not some boring thread posting that one has to refresh a 1000times
Yea true he just drops one or two lines and disappears
If you need real time chat you have to change your name to Faran0 cheesy
It seems Seun is also a woman wrapper
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by justmag(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Girl want what they want! I don't think you are asking for too much.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

Yea true he just drops one or two lines and disappears
If you need real time chat you have to change your name to Faran0 cheesy
It seems Seun is also a woman wrapper

This hasn't been one liners oooo, he has been steadily dropping em since last week. Though they r usually weak. Only up on pet's section he's got some voice.

Farano? That gets his jitters on? shocked shocked grin

Lil Lol @ woman wrapper. Pardon him , what do u expect from a solo sailor whose sole company r consoles n beeps n codes? He would freak out at the sight of the ugliest goddest cheesy
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Lordabas: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
HARDDON:

This hasn't been one liners oooo, he has been steadily dropping em since last week. Though they r usually weak. Only up on pet's section he's got some voice.

Farano? That gets his jitters on? shocked shocked grin

Lil Lol @ woman wrapper. Pardon him , what do u expect from a solo sailor whose sole company r consoles n beeps n codes? He would freak out at the sight of the ugliest goddest cheesy
He doesn't like interacting with humans. Maybe he sees those guys in pet section as pet thats why he gets some voice

I think Seun is trying to make Farano his sidechick cheesy

Kikikikikiikiki! LoL grin
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by ChynoBEATS: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2014
francizy:
Seun?
be serious for once in ur life :-/
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by francizy(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Who be this wan?
Are you Seun's bodyguard or PA?
Ferano didn't complain,
Seun didn't complain,
So why are you all stressed up wo/man
Moreover, this ain't your thread,
And I didn't reply to you
So can't you mind your biz for once in your life?

ChynoBEATS:
be serious for once in ur life :-/
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
Pls you guys should help me judge this. He wooed me on one of these social networks. I accepted...e-dating. We met recently, he's cute yes. But the problem is, he started acting like he's my boyfriend. I told him he must woo me in real life before I make the relationship official. At least looking straight into my eyes and tell me the truth about his feelings.

You may not know until some guy do same to you then you shall understand.
Gals and their silly games
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Victormimi(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Make I book appointment with Farano.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by eempire: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Godfullsam:
The guy is a ghost
Dont ask me whywhy undecided

Why cheesy grin
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by zeestunner(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2014
grin Since e no wan woo u physically then u too make d love remain online de giv am e-lovin,e-kissing,e-doing infact e-everyting until he decide to come out physical grin
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:

He needs to woo you spiritually too.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Seun:

Concurr..

He feels she should/ must do his bidding. He isn't seeing her as an equal..

Though quarrels must come but not this early..
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lordabas:

Dump him so you can take over.

Seun aint loyal cheesy cheesy

At all

I no trust the guy.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
permit to laf first....ermmmmm whats his social network id...let me talk some sense into his head personally

Snatchers alert !
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
This farano is funny, they are saying dump him dump him, I hope you don't make a mistake you'll regret.

Did he ask u to be his girlfriend or e-girlfriend? He has every right to be pissed. Why?

Simply because you are saying you not inlove with him, so u saying if he doesn't woo u physically when you already agreed you won't speak to him the way u have been doing on the social network and on the phone? And what's with the "I'm not his gf because he didn't ask physically"?

You aren't a child nau, even small small 2go girls do not ask to be wooed a second time after agreeing on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Confession14(f): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
okparaugo:

Snatchers alert !
hehehhehe...if one girl makes a man angry, it takes another savvy gurl to make him happy...let farano keep calm...i will protect him for her...hihihi
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by seunmsg(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:

Why do you girls like putting unnecessary pressure on guys? He has already expressed all his feelings to you on social media, you accepted his proposal and both of you are officially dating(e-dating or not). So, why should he woo you again one on one? The job as been done already on social media, now that you guys have met, things should flow from there. Your request will only make him feel that you are not serious. So, forget that your request and let the show begin.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Confession14(f): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
benromeo39:
This farano is funny, they are saying dump him dump him, I hope you don't make a mistake you'll regret.

Did he ask u to be his girlfriend or e-girlfriend? He has every right to be pissed. Why?

Simply because you are saying you not inlove with him, so u saying if he doesn't woo u physically when you already agreed you won't speak to him the way u have been doing on the social network and on the phone? And what's with the "I'm not his gf because he didn't ask physically"?

You aren't a child nau, even small small 2go girls do not ask to be wooed a second time after agreeing on the Internet.
thats the point....i met my bf here on nairaland...we talked and we hooked up and we are still kicking stronger eventhough he didnt re-toast me physically...come on ferano give love a chance if ur heart says so and stop living on roles that are relative. Bon chance a elle!
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Confession14(f): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
okparaugo:

He needs to woo you spiritually too.
lol...wat she actually wants is financial wooing
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Confession14(f): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
francizy:
Who be this wan?
Are you Seun's bodyguard or PA?
Ferano didn't complain,
Seun didn't complain,
So why are you all stressed up wo/man
Moreover, this ain't your thread,
And I didn't reply to you
So can't you mind your biz for once in your life?

neighbour do u need help...seems sam-wan is stepping on ya toes
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by farano(f): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
thats the point....i met my bf here on nairaland...we talked and we hooked up and we are still kicking stronger eventhough he didnt re-toast me physically...come on ferano give love a chance if ur heart says so and stop living on roles that are relative. Bon chance a elle!
hmmmm...cool
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Confession14(f): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
hmmmm...cool
yeah sis...open up and take him for him...breakaway from a man with negative threads not a man who didnt woo u the way u had planned...buh above all...nothing ventured nothing gained

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name / ... / My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.