Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (49040 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
shymexx:

But when you "aspire" for a better life, you can't always depend on folks to be ya free ticket to that. Nothing is free on this planet, and everyone is trying to maximise whatever they can get. Once you do that, and you end up getting the short end of the stick, you need to accept it and not complain.

True. Life will teach them this.

You got to let go of the complete package talk,take it cause i said so. grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
andromida:

True. Life will teach them this.

You got to let go of the complete package talk,take it cause i said so. grin

And hopefully, it'll teach you as well, my favourite android app. tongue grin

Nah, you need to show me the specs of the complete package app, android. cool
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
shymexx:

And hopefully, it'll teach you as well, my favourite android app. tongue grin

Nah, you need to show me the specs of the complete package app, android. cool

Interesting!

I'll get my notebooks out cheesy cheesy

Specs of Complete package loading..............................................
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
andromida:

Interesting!

I'll get my notebooks out cheesy cheesy

Specs of Complete package loading..............................................

Thought you were taking notes before, big head. tongue

Anyway, just make sure what you're downloading is similar and compete to the iOS on my profile. grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
shymexx:

Thought you were taking notes before, big head. tongue

Anyway, just make sure what you're downloading is similar and compete to the iOS on my profile. grin

Surely you know better. Shymexx you've been a bad boy tongue not been taking notes eh?

Don't be of hard heart listening but not learning tis not a good attribute grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
andromida:

Surely you know better. Shymexx you've been a bad boy tongue not been taking notes eh?

Don't be of hard heart listening but not learning tis not a good attribute grin

I don't know better, just telling you what the original Gs told me as a youngin' on how to sell dreams. Perfected it, and used it to my advantage for a long time, till I became a monk. grin Anyway, since "bad boy" has been bastardised - I think I'll stick to just being a product of my environment.

Well, I'm waiting to learn...and I guess when the specs finish downloading, I'll learn a thing or two, isn't it? tongue
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
shymexx:

I don't know better, just telling you what the original Gs told me as a youngin' on how to sell dreams. Perfected it, and used it to my advantage for a long time, till I became a monk. grin Anyway, since "bad boy" has been bastardised - I think I'll stick to just being a product of my environment.

Well, I'm waiting to learn...and I guess when the specs finish downloading, I'll learn a thing or two, isn't it? tongue

I don't know why i am finding it hard to believe you are now a monk but i'll take your word for it. See? Faith!
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
andromida:

I don't know why i am finding it hard to believe you are now a monk but i'll take your word for it. See? Faith!

Don't be a pagan...life just happened.

Also, everything always have a lifespan, and being able to know when to stop and move to another realm is the beauty of learning. Higher learning. cool
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Sagamite(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
lalasticlala:
It's so common for women to make such comments whenever a guy decides to end an affair with them:
"You think you can use and dump me", "he used and dumped me"?

What do they really mean by" use and dump "?

Is it that the guy had sex with her and left her? If yes, didn't she enjoy the sex too? Is it only the man that enjoys sex? If it's because of it, I don't think it's right to claim that a guy used and dumped a girl.

More so, the girl must have enjoyed lots of money, outings, clothes, jewellery, including sex while the relationship lasted, so why cry foul when the guy decides to end the affair by claiming that the guy dumped her after using her.

I haven't heard where a guy claimed that he was used and dumped. Only women say that.

Babes what do u mean by being used and dumped?

Guys has a girl ever told you that you used and dumped her?

It is because they are just employing emotional blackmail.

It is a power game where they use all their arsenal to protect their interest.

Secondly, they hate being rejected but have no qualms being the one rejecting others. grin

I said it all before:

https://www.nairaland.com/820236/what-not-after-first-date#9723514

A man can't claim he was used and dumped because:

- He is suppose to be the one with the "responsibilities" to approach them, hence by the woman rules "he is asking, she has no responsibilities and can behave almost anyhow she wishes at any point in the relationship because she has only rights".

- The way women use men is suppose to be acceptable. Free attention, free dinner/entertainment and free presents. If you fall for that, it is not being "used", it is just you being dumb according to the woman's "rules of decency". grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by jubebaister(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2016
A girl I had sex last val said I used and dumped her.. What should I do?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Dohmeenick(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2016
lalasticlala:
It's so common for women to make such comments whenever a guy decides to end an affair with them:
"You think you can use and dump me", "he used and dumped me"?

What do they really mean by" use and dump "?

Is it that the guy had sex with her and left her? If yes, didn't she enjoy the sex too? Is it only the man that enjoys sex? If it's because of it, I don't think it's right to claim that a guy used and dumped a girl.

More so, the girl must have enjoyed lots of money, outings, clothes, jewellery, including sex while the relationship lasted, so why cry foul when the guy decides to end the affair by claiming that the guy dumped her after using her.

I haven't heard where a guy claimed that he was used and dumped. Only women say that.

Babes what do u mean by being used and dumped?

Guys has a girl ever told you that you used and dumped her?
pls what is the name of that money soldier story on romance section...its abt cultism
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lalasticlala(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Girls need to change that mentality 'cause you both had fun and he decided to cut it short, just forget about the whole thing and move on gradually unless of course you are an opportunist and you need something from him which will make the whole thing painful.

What about guys that says girls used and dumped them? a guy have told me that before, I didn't see it that way but he did see it that way.
This life is funny sha cheesy.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Evercurious(f): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2018

Durh! If a girl is hardworking, no guy will ever lie just to get into her pant.

Only lazy girls who depend solely on the guy money, would cry foul later on.

NOT TRUE
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Evercurious(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
@op,I found out that ladies that make such comment are mostly not independent.

Prove me wrong

NOT ALWAYS TRUE DEAR
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Evercurious(f): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2018

You know we humans are not all same there are people who are more adventurous, free spirited than others, copy cats, and what have you they want to try everything some get burnt and some just ride on and make the best of their experiences the good the bad and ugly.

I have seen some super good girls who got used, getting used happens even as i am a great believer of personal responsibility stuffs happen to decent folks.

As to your wishes if it was perfect i have fears we would be bored silly. smiley

BEAUTIFUL.. YOU GOT IT ALL RIGHT
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Evercurious(f): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
superior494:
One thing is always the problem of the ladies with such statement......"THEY HAVE I WANT TO GET MARRIED MENTALITY"

NOT ALWAYS TRUE
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Evercurious(f): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Truckpusher:
No mind them ,greedy set of people.
You can only hear such words from them when you're loaded ,just go round and ask that poor brother how the love of his life left him,then you'll understand what I'm saying.

NOT ALWAYS TRUE.. AND PLS STOP BEING MYOPIC
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Evercurious(f): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
spartacuz:
Lol, low self-esteem causes d@. Show ur man u've got a brighter future, be intelligent, gv him gud ideas, be wise, don't nag, gv him gud s*x, he'll sure luv u lyk u r already his wife. Ur pant spices up d rship. Blv me.

ARE YOU SURE?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Mutuwa(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2018
will1am:
It's annoying when some ladies use such words. undecided
A man looking to commit will want to see ample signs of honesty,integrity,trustworthiness,thrift, sensitivity,sexuality,physical fitness, wholesome values and NOT--sluttiness, and other character traits.
The sad truth is that the vast majority of Nigerian women are simply unworthy of commitment.They are washed up party girls, who spent their attractive years drinking and sleeping with every good looking douchebag that hit on her.When she realizes her looks are starting to fade,only then does she start looking for a sucker to rope into commitment.By then she is nearly worthless as a wife and mother.
If you ain't got good qualities,you should be expecting to get humped,pumped and dumped nearly every time...
NOTA BENE --I am not a sexist. undecided

Deep and well written..
Permission to copy please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.