Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (49027 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:
Because most times the guys lie to get into their pants they promise them the world and don't deliver but they take what is on offer until they are done. Guys get used as well.

Be sincere, if a girl isn't lied to, would she give in? What do you think those sweet words really are, truth? Truth is not sweet my dear. In my lifetime of experience, only few girls really understand guys though they all claim to do and going by the truth to get a girl ends u up with no result

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Slimmos(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Okay
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by skoolbag(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2014
When ur tired of egwusii soup then u test draw soup.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by godsveryown(f): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lie to get into her pants? For real?
Then she probably wanted the pants gotten into.
__Are you trying to confirm the stereotyped idea that girls give their 'factory' for material gains?

@ OP: It isn't general...it happens mainly in relationships where s*x and money is the root of it. Some girls believe that s*x is actually a guarantee for the guy to stay loyal.
__ you would hardly, see a team #NoS*xBeforeMarriage# say something like this.
very correct joor...I'm clapping 4 u
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Equado(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Bcus theve bin yhused nd dumped 4 whom ever wud yhuse nd dump em next
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by 0b1nna: 6:20am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Not all women...........i can't imagin mahslf saying such words(i do d dumping´)

...and after you dumped CB he was so heartbroken he just had to sing "These hoes ain't loyal" grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 6:23am On Nov 18, 2014
0b1nna:

...and after you dumped CB he was so heartbroken he just had to sing "These hoes ain't loyal" grin
.Dickssssz too ain't loyal
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by paulshakur: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Okay
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by fairygeh(f): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2014
It's because girls tend to be very emotional,especially after they invest so much in a relationship,money,sex,and still end up jilted.so after any heartbreak,they say they were used and dumped. However,i dislike the word with passion, I would rather say I was heartbroken than use the derogatory word used and dumped
I am not an object to be used.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by hawk05(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Ginger me the rolling swag (iphone6, jewely, clothin, cash et al) to ganja you the hottest swagger (b4 alow u to get into my pants).. QED
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by superior494(m): 6:31am On Nov 18, 2014
One thing is always the problem of the ladies with such statement......"THEY HAVE I WANT TO GET MARRIED MENTALITY"
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:
When I see that thing they call love in their eyes, that's when I decide it is a good time run. That shiit's scary!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by galaxybabe(f): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:
When I see that thing they call love in their eyes, that's when I decide it is a good time run. That shiit's scary!
Its your type who alwys use and dump the girls,Op dats exactly what use and dump means,guys like dis dude who decide "it is a good time run "when the girl falls so deep in love.,at the end of the day she feels like crap or being used. Mtcheww!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Biggty(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2014
FrancisTony:
OP, don't generalise. Probably from some, cheap Nigerian women who think(s) it's an end of the world, whenever they are being dumped.

They should get over themselves. Pffft
Op is not generalising. It is the truth, almost every girl i've came across have used this statement.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Asif its their right to a win-win situation..

If they do it to a guy,its normal,if been done to,they scream murder..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Honestly, before i started dating i used to hear a lot of all these sob stories from females. And then i wonder and ask 'why all these sob stories'? Is it that guys are this horrible? With time as i started dating and getting to know men, ive come to understand that a guy cannot use and dump you unless you allow him to. Its all about maintaining your standards as a lady and avoiding situations where you compromise your moral values to please a guy. guys will not force you to do what you dnt want to do. So really, all these sob stories of use and dump can be minimised if only ladies know what they want, try nnot to always use their emotions to make decisions, have standards and stick to it. Guys cannot be all that bad and horrible.
Great! No being has access to your life except you gave them access either wholeheartedly, reluctantly or forcefully. Even almost all reported cases of rape when critically looks into it the girl/lady has prior chance of avoiding or escaping but chose to ignore early warnings or cries out for help or fight out it because of protecting themselves or the person and some silly excuses except very few cases.
Everything that happens to man was as a result of his past and present actions. #Fact

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by anibestlala(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=Sophyrocks post=28101219]Honestly, before i started dating i used to hear a lot of all these sob stories from females. And then i wonder and ask 'why all these sob stories'? Is it that guys are this horrible? With time as i started dating and getting to know men, ive come to understand that a guy cannot use and dump you unless you allow him to. Its all about maintaining your standards as a lady and avoiding situations where you compromise your moral values to please a guy. guys will not force you to do what you dnt want to do. So really, all these sob stories of use and dump can be minimised if only ladies know what they want, try nnot to always use their emotions to make decisions, have standards and stick to it. Guys cannot be all that bad and horrible. [true talk]
true talk
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by disloman(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Not all women...........i can't imagin mahslf saying such words(i do d dumping´)+or its either i think we shld just go our separate way(ad das ntt dumping)
Nairaland girls forming since 2005.Taaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by ireneony(f): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2014
op,na only u de make front page, haba undecided
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Truckpusher(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2014
No mind them ,greedy set of people.
You can only hear such words from them when you're loaded ,just go round and ask that poor brother how the love of his life left him,then you'll understand what I'm saying.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Emmalot121(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Lalasticlala, I first thought the question has no valid answer, until I remembered that a study done in America showed that women bond with men after having sex, but biology takes its toll on men, we start loosing our bonding, and search for another woman. True but not all cases. There are also women who's done abortion for men like that, you know it doesn't get out of heart easily. Men and women are not equal, though not in support of evolutionists, they claim men and women might have evolved differently, that means they must have seen a lot of parallel differences, differences feminists (those who matter) haven't seen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Truckpusher(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Not all women...........i can't imagin mahslf saying such words(i do d dumping´)+or its either i think we shld just go our separate way(ad das ntt dumping)
Abia! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by disloman(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
i'm really surprised at some of the ladies here.

Their comments are really making sense cool
Don't believe them.Get to knw personally n c ur life transformed.Nairaland!House full of forming gurls.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Toks2008(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:

You do the dumping.I PITY YOU.

You can never dump a man so wake up from your slumber. As long as he has tasted your goody bag you are the used and dumped one no matter how hot you may think you are.

I am not a sexist but the hard truth is that its a man's world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by disloman(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2014
cupidhero:
OP God will bless you,i have asked a million girls this question and they have never given me a good answer. my ex GF wanted to sexually relate with me but declined and gave stupid reasons. imagine a dude running away from such opportunity. she had no idea i was only doing it cos of what or how she might feel like after we seperate. you can't tell where this things are heading,you might just hit a rock anyday. This particular comments from these ladies is why i stay away from so many relationships i could have had. give me a green light and watch me break traffic laws with my space car. ladies always feel used,dumped and whatever anytime we say it is over. i tire for una o.
LIAR DETECTED.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2014
If we call women our property, they will cry foul saying they have equal right with men, when the only things people use and dump are properties (yet they say a guy used and dumped them) e.g I used and dumped my toilet roll, I used and dumped my old cloth. U also hear them say u'll never find anyone else better than me or who will love u as much as I loved u. Give ur used toilet roll a chance to speak and it'll say the same thing to your a55. Smh.

Babes need to stop using such words and learn how to carry themselves higher

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by galaxybabe(f): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:
... ive come to understand that a guy cannot use and dump you unless you allow him to. Its all about maintaining your standards as a lady and avoiding situations where you compromise your moral values to please a guy. guys will not force you to do what you dnt want to do. So really, all these sob stories of use and dump can be minimised if only ladies know what they want, try nnot to always use their emotions to make decisions, have standards and stick to it. Guys cannot be all that bad and horrible.
That's the truth,its all bout maintaing ur standards/moral values and not having it compromised.Nice one!
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2014
will1am:
It's annoying when some ladies use such words. undecided
A man looking to commit will want to see ample signs of honesty,integrity,trustworthiness,thrift, sensitivity,sexuality,physical fitness, wholesome values and NOT--sluttiness, and other character traits.
The sad truth is that the vast majority of Nigerian women are simply unworthy of commitment.They are washed up party girls, who spent their attractive years drinking and sleeping with every good looking douchebag that hit on her.When she realizes her looks are starting to fade,only then does she start looking for a sucker to rope into commitment.By then she is nearly worthless as a wife and mother.
If you ain't got good qualities,you should be expecting to get humped,pumped and dumped nearly every time...
NOTA BENE --I am not a sexist. undecided
as I'm quoting this truthful comment, they will call or see me as a bad guy, but then who cares

In fact, this summed up all the issues in Nigerian relationships and marriages, kudos guysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by spartacuz: 6:52am On Nov 18, 2014
Lol, low self-esteem causes d@. Show ur man u've got a brighter future, be intelligent, gv him gud ideas, be wise, don't nag, gv him gud s*x, he'll sure luv u lyk u r already his wife. Ur pant spices up d rship. Blv me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Toks2008(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2014
superior494:
One thing is always the problem of the ladies with such statement......"THEY HAVE I WANT TO GET MARRIED MENTALITY"

Lets face it.

In my humble opinion this use and dump situation will continue until we return to the days of our parents where marir=tal union is far more important than marriage ceremony which is the main reason many guys use and dump ladies because most are not financially ready for marriage ceremony even if they are matured mentally and psychologically.

You say your guy is not ready for marriage but you are ok with him squeezing the juice out of you since he is ever ready for that and while he is not ready for marriage,you are busy providing him what a wife will do for a husband.

I think you need to have your head examined.

A man who is not ready for marriage should not have a hard on and our ladies should wake up to understand that most guys out there are psychologically ready and matured for marital union but many are not ready to finance a marriage ceremony.

Too bad our mothers are not helping matters in this area as most Nigerian parents always want to see a glamorous wedding ceremony which is not bad at all provided there is readiness on the part of the couple involved or if they are ready to finance the event which is the case of many flamboyant weddings we see these days.

Unfortunately,this culture had crept nto our seemingly ignorant young ladies psyche hence making them an easy tool for guys to be sampled and dumped.

Some ladies have argued that they are not cheap hence the need for big wedding ceremony and i begin to wonder which is cheaper: getting laid as a girlfriend or getting married in a timely manner and ofcourse no one is ruling out a classy and expensive wedding if the funds are available.

Getting married and celebrating a marital union are two different things and since most Nigerian ladies have laid crazy emphasis on wedding ceremony and a big one at that rather than the main marital union,this has led to many guys just having fun sampling as many ladies as possible as they always say "im not ready for MARRIAGE CEREMONY NOW"

So,if you know your man is not financially ready to do a wedding ceremony then sit tight in your parents homes rather than foolishly give yourself to this guy that may end up dumping you anyways for a younger chic when he feels he is ready for a marriage ceremony.

I honestly do not see anything wrong in a young struggling jobless guy with a roof over his head coming for my daughter's hand in marriage.

As long as my daughter loves him, i wil simply ask him to bring his people and collect a bride price according to Jewish tradition as suggested by the bible in Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (PROVIDED HE MET HER A VIRGIN)

He can go with his wife after receiving blessings and anytime they are ready for the celebration of their union, they are free to do so.

Enough of this bondage we have subjected our daughters because we have made them more of sex objects to randy men because a matured lady needs a sexual relationship likewise a matured man and casting and binding the devil won't solve the situation on ground except they get married in a timely manner.

If you are a lady in love with a guy and the guy wants you to be his wife and he has at least a roof over his head, please take him home to your parents and let him pay your bride price and start your lives together.

When the money comes, both of you can celebrate your wedding.. Stop fooling yourselves laying crazy emphasis on marriage ceremony as a criterion for marital union.

If you like, say this is trash but please look around and see many of our ladies in their thirties still unmarried and ask yourself what is responsible for that growing situation?

A word is enough for the wise.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:

Your horrifying spelling skills immediately piqued my curiosity as to why you would bother to stress repeatedly how instead of a victim off being thrown out of the speeding vehicle of a relationship infact you are the one who does the tossing? I have to call bullshitt on that and i do infact say that i would stake my 2 Naira that you are a serial dumpee, defined thus, as a virile, fertile, low cost means of expunging semen from the gonads, you have been dumped no less than 20 times in the last 6 months my dear? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by 19naia(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2014
I will enjoy every relationship for each day it last.. Every moment of it i will enjoy until it ends.. Even if it only last a day... If it was a rough separation, i will recover eventually and remember more often the good enjoyable times.. I will even consider the bad times and ponder them for what more i can learn that i could not see so clearly when i was so immersed in my perspective of that moment..

The idea of being used and discarded is for people who never entered the relationship with a focus to enjoy the relationship for every moment it lasted... Even if the relatioship is for a life time, partners wil eventually die and part way still.. Then what? Call out to your dead spouse's spirit for why they used you in life and then abandoned you on earth to go and enjoy in heaven?

Waste no time about enjoying who you have there, or else be busy enjoying yourself while single... Enjoy yourslef and them in what way you can, because they will be gone one day or another. If you stay alone single with yourself, enjoy yourself ,because one day also you will have to dump this life and move on... Dont feel used, feel what you enjoyed....

I dont enter relationship any way unless my heart feels enjoyment there calling me.. And when i follow it, i apreciate it with a heart and mind that i will enjoy it for however long it lasts and let it be when it must be done.. Then i will carry my memory of enjoyment with me and go and smile when i close my eyes and recollect... I smile still today for memories of enjoyed times with ladies from years ago and despite none of the relationship lasted.... Even rough times are ok when the pain is done and inside that there are enjoyable memories to have... I dont fear being sad or angry, i feel it and let it speak to me and after i have heard its message, there is enjoyment to be had about it...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.