Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) (3423 Views)

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 18, 2014
abeg give am more time maybe she is waiting if her other man feel marry her or not before she know what to do with you whether to marry you or dump you
Re: 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) by justmag(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Listen! You are not asking for a bank loan here! Please move on with your life! She is probably playing home and away match at the same time! undecided
Re: 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) by Freest(m): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2014
elshaddai58:
abeg give am more time maybe she is waiting if her other man feel marry her or not before she know what to do with you whether to marry you or dump you
So na my emoitions she take dey break melon ni
Funny enough i actually thought about it to this direction. I felt she just kept me on standbye incase. Make she nor loss all way roung... It was just a careless thought though. Really hope that's not true undecided
Re: 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) by Freest(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2014
justmag:
Listen! You are not asking for a bank loan here! Please move on with your life! She is probably playing home and away match at the same time! undecided
Hmmmm.... Thanks. So should i confront her and tell her i wanna move on Or just forget her and move on If its the later, what if she comes saying now she is convinced And perhaps i'm with someone already
Re: 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) by justmag(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Freest:

Hmmmm.... Thanks. So should i confront her and tell her i wanna move on Or just forget her and move on If its the later, what if she comes saying now she is convinced And perhaps i'm with someone already

please! Know your worth. No woman in their right mind will considerably leave a man waiting that long. There are too many women out there. Forget her even if she comes back! If you are worth it to her she will show it!
Re: 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) by Biggty(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2014
You better move on from this girl before you thinking kill yourself, there so many girl out there.
Re: 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) by Freest(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Biggty:
You better move on from this girl before you thinking kill yourself, there so many girl out there.
Kill myself khe... because of a woman Thats a No No...
Re: 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) by Freest(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2014
justmag:

please! Know your worth. No woman in their right mind will considerably leave a man waiting that long. There are too many women out there. Forget her even if she comes back! If you are worth it to her she will show it!
Thanks... Thank you alot... Think I'll think about that!!!
Re: 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) by tpiar: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2016
sounds like these nl toasters who intentionally derail and take over threads with meaningless toasting between indeterminate genders, very annoying.

like how many times will you show people the way to dating section?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. / She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.