Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (67054 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Esmeraldar: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

And lemme guess.. You are now a cripple? grin
Cripple because i went down on my kneels to apologize to my man? i'm very much complete and it didn't make me any less in front of him.

Nothing changed after i did it and nothing will change if i do it again . whats the big deal in it anyway

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Atoos(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.
CHISOS 97 likes...i lyk sisters like dis grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
ohaleoghene:

isoko
are you a brother?
partly. i'm from the other one.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by drkay002: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2014

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by stinggy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
CoCoLav:

I can't even blame it on western influence. It might just be pride. Anyway wassup with you?

Maybe sha...

I'm fine, you?

Spied on your diary smiley you write well...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by bukatyne(f): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
herald9:

hmmm

Dhammy you're a G...

What you're carrying is too much for your young head.

Being different is cool...But being a feminist is an herculean resolution.

The society don't welcome women who tries to rub shoulders with the men.

You can still be different in another way.

Feminism = rubbing shoulders?

Physically or spiritually? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by herald9: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
bukatyne:

Lolz... how do you define equality?

btw are you one of them?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by engrjacuzzi: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
miss bronze or whatever you call yourself, you are too wild a person. I can't wait to see you get on your knees to do what you wrote and of course you know the next location" under the bed"
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by herald9: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
dhammyg:

HMMMN.SO THAT'S WHAT U THINKwink

That's what we think...smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by femi4: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mutuwa:
So the kneeling down adds more flavour to the apology?
Its more about the heart and not the act of kneeling down.

she can be on her knees now and annoy you the next minute over same issue
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Emmalot121(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Esmeraldar:
Cripple because i went down on my kneels to apologize to my man? i'm very much complete and it didn't make me any less in front of him.

Nothing changed after i did it and nothing will change if i do it again . whats the big deal in it anyway
I smile when I read posts like this. Some people try to play mind games, thanks for standing your ground. There is nothing bad about it, expectially when you do it for a man who knows the meaning. smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
herald9:

Lolz... how do you define equality?

btw are you one of them?

Who are the them? Feminists? cheesy

Equality: Treat others how you want to be treated cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by freecocoa(f): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
There won't be any need for that as I won't let anyone kneel down to beg me.

Just apologize and try not to repeat whatever happened.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Emmalot121(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
bukatyne:

Are you not tired of doing the same thing eueryday. O ga o! Its not a must to marry. smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by kibi(f): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
No biggie at all for a man who knows ur worth. yep i can

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Ok agreed.
Guess you don't like the culture then since its kinda alien to you.
I haven't gone through the comments so I don't know where the opinion of NLers swings.

I never said I don't like the culture sad Implying my dislike of an entire culture is going wayyy too far, and is unseemly, especially considering my unfamiliarity. Culture is culture. It's natural to favor or disfavor aspects of it when it's one's own, same as when it's not. But yes, the practice is alien to me and I suspect my 'strong' opinion (that surprised you) is largely based on my own culture, and how we view the act.

How are you 2day?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by bukatyne(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Emmalot121:
Are you not tired of doing the same thing eueryday. O ga o! Its not a must to marry. smiley

Are you alright? undecided

Last I remembered, I was not discussing with you

Everybody who has a different opinion is single/divorced/not interested in marriage/unhappy/bitter etc.

Now run along.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:
I cant kneel down to apologize. I can still kneel and pretend to be remorseful. isn't it berra I sit or berra still stand and apologise ad know I did it with my heart?? nnaa eh biko noro one side ka m fu uzo!
hmmmm
I smell ego

Nwanyi nwanyor nwanyor o
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by RealAlfranco: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yomieluv:
If I hear say Biliki knelt down,world wan end be that..

Na fire for fire she dey bring am..

If Biliki no kill me,I can't die again.
laff nearly wan make me piss 4 body!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by oleeee(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tholudee:
Yes I've done that before...he didn't even allow my legs to reach ground before he grab me up and... wink
ladies you all dont know the secret about men,,,,,Go down on ur knees and beg,,,or just say i am sorry in decent tone,,,,,opkari,,,,even d guy is forming actor he must calm down
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Elxandre(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
cpsw111:

Okay, I'm sorry I'm in the wrong. Cherish her smiley
Hi, from your profile pic, I deduce you are Asian. I guess this is why you can't relate with the topic. Lol.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
cpsw111:

Fucker obviously not, we have our pride too you know. Its improper for any lady to kneel down just to apologise, besides, if she said smth offensive intentionally why would she apologise? And they could just talk it out after that or smth. Kneeling down is a man's job pleaz~ I mean, seriously? A lady kneeling down just to apologise? That's so dramatic wtf. And if she really does that, that just shows "so much" about their relationship...a lady will only do something like that if she's desperate for her man, which only shows that her man doesn't need and respect her.
kneeling is a man's thing??

You've got a misconstrued idea
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by andyanders: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why must my wife kneel down to apologize to me. Your woman should be your friend and partner and there are better ways to apologize. Someone can kneel down to apologize while pretending to be remorseful.

We all should be liberal and shouldn't see women as a tool to be used. Remember we men came from our mothers. Respect should be reciprocal. Unless you did not marry your true woman , but a slave.

I hate this egocentric attitude when some guys do display that lordship attitude over their wife.She is your friend, your partner and your confidant

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
RedBororo:
Before our wedding my wife once did that and i told let it be the last time she does that, am not God and for me i hate such practice, general i hate it when my fellow human knee down in front of me for a request.

You are a man of worth.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by herald9: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
bukatyne:

Who are the them? Feminists? cheesy

Equality: Treat others how you want to be treated cheesy

Looolz... you're funny sha... but I can be funnier... but this is not a funny show....be seriouscheesy

Maybe that's how you feminists understand it but my dictionary states otherwise ...

I wonder why you still holding on when It's obvious you're fighting a loose battle...

Some things weren't meant to be equal...

So just chill...let's have a toast and drink to our fatessmiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by bukatyne(f): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
herald9:

Looolz... you're funny sha... but I can be funnier... but this is not a funny show....be seriouscheesy

Maybe that's how you feminists understand it but my dictionary states otherwise ...

I wonder why you still holding on when It's obvious you're fighting a loose battle...

Some things weren't meant to be equal...

So just chill...let's have a toast and drink to our fatessmiley

How can I be fighting a battle in my office? (You are right; with my tasks @ work and standing up from my bed grin)

Bros, in no mood to discuss/argue feminism or mascuinism grin wanted to point out that equality doesnot mean rubbing shoulders or cheeks.

When we log off, we go to our individual lives so lets leave things as they are.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolzzz...
Who are you?
Ahahahahha.
Truetalk sha...
I kneel o, not because that's when he forgives me, but I don't like towering over him while apologising because he would be sitting na__that's why I kneel@times.
Wen wl I stop smiling at ur comments?

undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by braine(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
chimkaire:
Agbara gbuo gi. Onye Apari. Be blabbing like an idiot. I withdraw the respect I had for U on this Forum. Wish same.

Kilode? I was jes kidding nao. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Are you sure kneeling down is your hobby? have knelt down to apologise to a lady before? how often do u do that?

I've knelt down to apologize to my female principal twice... U see, its my hobby!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Would her bowing ease your anger? Don't lie. I know the truth.

With the prideful ladies we have today, that would do
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
cpsw111:

You know what? Your English isn't any better lol

And that's why u shouldn't mock another person's English... Me and u na novice for English,... Tho I pass u small :p
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
braine:

Your days shall be long in your husband's house. cheesy

And yours would be short.

LaffinMyFlatButtOut

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.