Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,404 members, 7,822,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66975 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by yuzjet(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jchi9876:

U sitdon for sand they talk leather chair

Picture of u looking @me while sitting on the sand or u must be a patient from yaba left!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

I've knelt down to apologize to my female principal twice... U see, its my hobby!!!

Im refering to ladies you date? have u ever knelt down to apologise to any?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by KingsleyJay(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.
its not right jare

shame go nearly kill me
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

A person's apologies should be few and far between. The fewer the apologies, the more valuable their word. Choose wisely, or be a 'MuMu' grin

'Paid for her' angry smh

Many wrongs Still a person's apologizes should be few and far between Haba yarinya, are u sure u no repeat Daycare And yes, I paid for my wife... Big money,... The problem is that ur papa go give u out free, hin don tire for ur olodo attitude... But the man wer go collect u try o, RIP to him in advance...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by herald9: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
bukatyne:

How can I be fighting a battle in my office? (You are right; with my tasks @ work and standing up from my bed grin)

Bros, in no mood to discuss/argue feminism or mascuinism grin wanted to point out that equality doesnot mean rubbing shoulders or cheeks.

When we log off, we go to our individual lives so lets leave things as they are.

Sorry I didn't mean to but I just had to laughgrin

Ok cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ohaleoghene(f): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
partly. i'm from the other one.

migwo!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Becalm(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
In Nigeria, men and women kneel and apologize to their partners. Most often, the magnitude of the offense is big. A man who sends his wife packing cos of another woman may kneel in apology whenever he wants that woman back. The same goes for a man, who is very remorseful for cheating on his wife. A woman can kneel if she has offended her partner badly and it is not a big deal. All these women who claim they will never kneel may be right if they are based outside Nigeria cos such practices are not common there. Personally, if any of these proud women on Nairaland happen to be my wife and I catch her in the act of adultery (live action), believe me her knees must go down in apology, or else she should save her breathe cos forgiveness will not be a reality. They claim kneeling is for God but would not mind if a man kneels to propose marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Wen wl I stop smiling at ur comments?

undecided undecided

When I stop saying things you like tongue

The question is if I can kneel ba?
That's why I said yes na, I do it once in a while, when I just wan find trouble. Bc I no say money must drop when I stand up ;D__ my hubby has a way of apologising back with words and cash __ he feels very bad and sober whenever I do it......hahahaha

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

That's why I said yes na, I do it once in a while, when I just wan find trouble. Bc I no say money must drop when I stand up ;D__ my hubby has a way of apologising back with words and cash __ he feels very bad and sober whenever I do it......hahahaha
hahahahaha
Smart one

Dt picture got me rolling on 3rod mainland bridge cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GuyFawkes: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I never said I don't like the culture sad Implying my dislike of an entire culture is going wayyy too far, and is unseemly, especially considering my unfamiliarity. Culture is culture. It's natural to favor or disfavor aspects of it when it's one's own, same as when it's not. But yes, the practice is alien to me and I suspect my 'strong' opinion (that surprised you) is largely based on my own culture, and how we view the act.

How are you 2day?

A sort of culture clash it is then but its all good anyway smiley. No knowledge is lost, at least I learnt kneeling is viewed differently in your culture... maybe it'll come in handy someday.

I'm good today, I hope you are.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

shocked shocked grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Amefrica:

shocked shocked grin
wetin dey shock this one?

AgapeCharis:
hahahahaha
Smart one
Dt picture got me rolling on 3rod mainland bridge cheesy

hahahahaha
Walahi...I laugh tire when 6packdude used it on someone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Charchy07(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
If de man in question is ur husband,it is mandatory to do so,because he deserves all de respect 4rm you. Bt if he is ur bf, itz jst nt necessary.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by feamtrik(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Doing it while sitting or on the Bed dont work all the time dear.....get that straight
mifavour:

so kneeling is now a sign oc respect. forget it. no kneeling m I'll apologise while sitting then also on bed..
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by dapz94(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

its not a matter of being proud. ive said my mind there's no how im kneeling to apologize when I can sit nd say im sorry nd mean it
can u sit down and say sorry to ur dad when u did something awful

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by maylistic(f): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Kneeling down to beg isn't a guarantee that it was done wholeheartedly.
Nigerian girls knows how to diddle out something from a man through coaxing and in the sense, they would even roll on the ground for you...

Guys, be wise with ladies!

But my yoruba girls, Excellent.........they re the set of girls that I would believe that can show such a sense of decorum but my igbo girls?
Never narrow your thinking toward that cos it's nonexistent in their dictionary.
Though, some fairly less number of them are good!
(am igbo, mind you ooo)
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by CoCoLav(f): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
stinggy:

Maybe sha...

I'm fine, you?

Spied on your diary smiley you write well...

Yaaaay! thanks thanks!

I'm alright too smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mariblizzy(f): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
If am wrong I don't see any big deal about that, I can and I will go down on my kneels to apologies
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

wetin dey shock this one?

hahahahaha
Walahi...I laugh tire when 6packdude used it on someone.
I believe all my bbm contacts will be cracked up nw grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
dapz94:
my dad u say.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Olypeppy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Story for the gods.The guy go wait taya.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Hannibie: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Let's hear from you.

Sure, I can. It is not a big issue for me and I don't think it should be an issue for women. He's your man and you offended him, saying sorry on bended knees isn't a premitive idea please.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
ohaleoghene:

migwo!
vredo! pls sorry if u are older than me.

can i pm u?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hannibie:

Sure, I can. It is not a big issue for me and I don't think it should be an issue for women. He's your man and you offended him, saying sorry on bended knees isn't a premitive idea please.
i like girls like u. my God favor ur marriage.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
dapz94:
You didn't ask me but I'll answer anyways.

I either stand or sit, my dad would even ask you to sit when he wants to treat your feck up, he talks, you listen, he gives you room to talk and listens, that's how it's done.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
mariblizzy:
If am wrong I don't see any big deal about that, I can and I will go down on my kneels to apologies
gud girl.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by braine(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

LaffinMyFlatButtOut

Don't laff o. The babe is on a para mode. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by freecocoa(f): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
frb228812:

BAPTIST CHURCH CREDIT UNION
Head office Address……5815 IH 10 San Antonio, Texas 78201, united states
Tel: +1(757)435 4111
Fax 1-800-222-2328
Email: bcucontactdesk@gmail.com
========================================================================
Hello, I bring greetings from the Lord to everyone here. I am a senior
pastor of Baptist Church and a regional Overseer of B.C.U. I am here to
announce to you that Baptist Credit Union is giving out secure and
affordable special xmans loan package to all believer's in Christ
anywhere in the world both individuals and organization's for as low as
3% interest rate for whatever purpose you want to use it for be it
business or personal. Baptist credit union was originally established to
assist all it's members worldwide who may be going through some
financial challenges to get a soft loan to meet up with their
challenges. We know that as this year come to an end, all believer's in
Christ might be needing funds for various purposes. For this reason, we
have decided to extend our loan services to both members and none
members of Baptist Church worldwide. We offer both personal and business
loans with capital base between the amounts of $1,000.00 to
$50,000,000.00 US Dollars Or GB Pounds. The most interesting thing is
that NO COLLATERAL NEEDED. NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Wow! God is telling you that it is not too late. you can still achieve what you want to achieve before the year ends. Grab this opportunity today and make this year your year of
financial breakthrough. Hurry now and contact us via email (
bcucontactdesk@gmail.com )

GOD BLESS YOU as I await to here from you
Seriously what is wrong with you people? So you now beg people to come take loans? How do people fall for stuffs like this? Mscheww,
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Toks2008(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:

Let's hear from you.

See question?

This is why i always say sophistication is the bane of many Ladies.

If you ask this question in the days when women were women i guess they will send you on exile.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

And that's why u shouldn't mock another person's English... Me and u na novice for English,... Tho I pass u small :p

I could say the same for you, I said that because you kept saying about my english lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
herald9:

Sorry I didn't mean to but I just had to laughgrin

Ok cool

Please do grin

Feminist + Non-feminist discuss and it ends in laughter cheesy

Hallelujah!

NL is getting better.

Have a great day cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.