Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me (16612 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by twerkjack: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
cupidora:
This may sound weird but truth is u're married to him,u owe him ur body. Remember you're in an African society where its either you meet your husband's need all round or watch him take a second wife or worst have affairs outside your matrimonial home. Now that you know what pleases him,you should be cooperative to please him and then try to talk to him about your discomfort with his wild fantasies and desires afterwards not with the intention of doing away with them but so he can teach you how to enjoy what he obviously enjoys too. Be open to new ideas not irritated,you're married so why not explore and find satisfaction in mutual fantasies
rubbish so she should displease herself to plz the monkey, because she's the wife? Owes him her body, seriously? ȋ̝̊̅̄
Pity whoever married u.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Lumpyy(f): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
twerkjack:
rubbish so she should displease herself to plz the monkey, because she's the wife? Owes him her body, seriously? ȋ̝̊̅̄
Pity whoever married u.
How can u call another woman's hubby a monkey?has she tried to solve d issue by all means?so its easy to tell ur family dt u are divocing ur hubby because u stoped feeling during sex?

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by chikasin4(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lumpyy:

How can u call another woman's hubby a monkey?has she tried to solve d issue by all means?so its easy to tell ur family dt u are divocing ur hubby because u stoped feeling during sex?
Deem
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by chikasin4(m): 5:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Lumpyy:

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by chikasin4(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Wisegeek01:
You probably courted and dated your husband before marriage, and you are just finding this out now. ..
#Not my business tho* cool
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by cupidora(f): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
twerkjack:
Pity whoever married u.
He's not a monkey,he's her husband. Yea,seriously. U shd 've contributed meaningfully to the thread rather than quoting me to rebuff my comment,dats not productive,my opinion remains. Thank u ma'am

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by chikasin4(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
cupidora:
He's not a monkey,he's her husband. Yea,seriously. U shd 've contributed meaningfully to the thread rather than quoting me to rebuff my comment,dats not productive,my opinion remains. Thank u ma'am
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by EzeeYFB(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rapsainot:
seriously he's an END TIME HUSBAND.
He'd have been killed here in AFGHANISTAN undecided
ROTFL LMAO
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by magaux: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2015
cupidora:
This may sound weird but truth is u're married to him,u owe him ur body. Remember you're in an African society where its either you meet your husband's need all round or watch him take a second wife or worst have affairs outside your matrimonial home. Now that you know what pleases him,you should be cooperative to please him and then try to talk to him about your discomfort with his wild fantasies and desires afterwards not with the intention of doing away with them but so he can teach you how to enjoy what he obviously enjoys too. Be open to new ideas not irritated,you're married so why not explore and find satisfaction in mutual fantasies
what are you saying? African society my foot, is love making a do or die affair? Mtcheeeew!
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Frankdamaxx(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
MizAusta:
African Men been pounding away on _pussies with reckless abandon since 90 B.C

I recommend them all to go over to schools in France and learn tongue

This comment got me laughing. What's the job of the pussy if not for pounding and birth.

*Not with reckless abandon tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship / Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.