Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me (16584 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by otipoju(m): 12:46am On Nov 22, 2014
MizAusta:
African Men been pounding away on _pussies with reckless abandon since 90 B.C

I recommend them all to go over to schools in France and learn tongue

Not all African men...some of them know that when food is cold,you have to warm it first before you eat it.

You may use firewood,kerosine stove,electric stove or microwave but you got to heat it first.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Wisegeek01(m): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2014
You probably courted and dated your husband before marriage, and you are just finding this out now. ..
#Not my business tho* cool

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Wetin some gehs dey find. Make you no try tell your friends o! if you don already do. Guard your husband. Them go want a taste. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by cupidora(f): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2014
fr3do:

Stop making yeye generalizations, what do you know about the African society. Is there even a trait that can be attributed to all societies in Africa?
By generalising I just mean its common,not like I'm saying every man does it,there re some who re reasonable enough to seek solutions that 'll benefit them both...as for the other part of ur comment,I dnt understand what u re trying so hard to say sha undecided
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by fr3do(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2014
cupidora:
By generalising I just mean its common,not like I'm saying every man does it,there re some who re reasonable enough to seek solutions that 'll benefit them both...as for the other part of ur comment,I dnt understand what u re trying so hard to say sha undecided

Africa is not a homogeneous entity that you can pick up a common trait from all its people.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by liricyst(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
barackohandso:

True

But it takes two to tango

That is why couples should experiment..to find new things that they can both enjoy together. There are things i and my girl enjoy together. There are some only i enjoy..some only her enjoy. So we mostly do those we enjoy together. Yet there are times i go outta my way to do those ones she likes alone... seeing her happy...should make you happy too. It is vice versa
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy humbly solicits and ask for your votes today as he realises his dream of attaining the much coveted crown of mr nairaland.....
you guys saw him through all the rounds!so finally he is there at the grand finale and you guys can do it again today...

God bless yall
God bless nairaland
God bless team omonaija smiley smiley smiley

please click on that link and vote for him smiley smiley smiley[/i][/size][/color]
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Abiagirl777(f): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2014
MizAusta:

grin grin angry
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by akins56(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2014
what is love making? I school in iran and have never heard 'love making' before!
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Maamin(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2014
cupidora:
This may sound weird but truth is u're married to him,u owe him ur body. Remember you're in an African society where its either you meet your husband's need all round or watch him take a second wife or worst have affairs outside your matrimonial home. Now that you know what pleases him,you should be cooperative to please him and then try to talk to him about your discomfort with his wild fantasies and desires afterwards not with the intention of doing away with them but so he can teach you how to enjoy what he obviously enjoys too. Be open to new ideas not irritated,you're married so why not explore and find satisfaction in mutual fantasies

grin grin singing *hate it or love it*
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Maamin(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2014
akins56:
what is love making? I school in iran and have never heard 'love making' before!

I will help u out of your misery..love making is when you look for a place to fit in that pipe in between ur thigh in another tube that is opposite in nature grin
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by parrotibaba(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2014
3cycle:
LOL Reminds me of a thread on family section where a non virgin bled on their wedding night after being celibate for just 2 years. grin why won't she bleed when sex has turned to war in the bedroom. (Imagine if she was a virgin)

Take them kwanu to sambisa forest to fight a battle they won't go, rather they will direct their frustrations towards their wives, leaving them bruised and scarred after what should have been a memorable time together.

Uche dear, sorry to say but you have to endure that animal for a long period. I can't guarantee that he will change any time soon except he chooses to go to france for further studies.
so ur website is "youmustbetallorforgetit.com"? undecided I don't get it
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
so ur website is "youmustbetallorforgetit.com"? undecided I don't get it
Click on it to find out.
You look like a she
undecided
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by parrotibaba(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2014
3cycle:

Click on it to find out.
You look like a she
undecided
meaning?
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
meaning?
Is that you on your profile?
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by parrotibaba(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2014
3cycle:

Is that you on your profile?
should it be sm1 else?
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
should it be sm1 else?
You are pretty, that was why I asked if you were a she!
Pls come vote Naijaboiy wink
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by parrotibaba(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
3cycle:

You are pretty, that was why I asked if you were a she!
Pls come vote Naijaboiy wink
well not a she n not pretty
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Biggty(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Well i feel sorry for you, you have to endure and act along.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
MizAusta:

Stop generalizing.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
prince3009:

Stop generalizing.
kk
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
chikasin4:
DearBunmi, 
My problem is my husband. Before we got married, he was very descent and a gentleman. Since we got married, however, he has turned into what can best be described as an animal. He likes to have sexual intercourse in unusual and perverted ways. Although we have a comfortable bed, he likes to lay me on a hard floor. He asked me to suck him. I want to please him in this, but the thing is so large, it always makes me choky. I never asked him to do anything abnormal so why has he turned into someone I now fear? 
It has got to a point where I hate making love to him. I have even thought of running away. 
Uche, by e-mail.

Lol, this woman is not serious. Perverted ke?

I think you yourself are really really under-perverted.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by oluwasegun007(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bite his di*ck head like someone that have got epilepsy, am sure he'll have a rethink...
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by ebukaOtika(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
liricyst:
Sex on the floor? and sucking? How is that animalistic? Its just to spice things. Tell him to suck you too though. 50-50!!!!!
Try the kitchen cabinet..tables...let him lift you in the air sometimes...against the wall. Just have fun..its marriage.
Last but not the least,if you are choking on a dick,you aren't during it right. you shouldn't put the full thing in. Just know your husband will feel more pleasure if you put just part in your mouth and use the tongue to pleasure the tip of the penis where the opening is while also alternating with sucking and sliding it in and out . Goodluck

PROF.
OGBOLOGBO ni yen ooooooooooo,,.,,. MASTERS DEGREE IN SEXUALOGY

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by cupidora(f): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Maamin:

grin grin singing *hate it or love it*
My post resemble d lyrics ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by LORDI(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Since GEJ became president men have been more creative and energentic...GEJ TILL 2019...changing positions till thy kinddom come.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by liricyst(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2014
ebukaOtika:

PROF.

HAHAHAHAHAHa. Na wa o. As if you didn't know all these before. Stop hiding knowledge, say the ones i don't know.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by chikasin4(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lol
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by barackohandso(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
liricyst:

That is why couples should experiment..to find new things that they can both enjoy together. There are things i and my girl enjoy together. There are some only i enjoy..some only her enjoy. So we mostly do those we enjoy together. Yet there are times i go outta my way to do those ones she likes alone... seeing her happy...should make you happy too. It is vice versa

You and your girl must be a match made in heaven grin
There should be many passionate ways of making love other than the hanging of legs like a rooster and the choking. Don't you think?

But that word "experiment". Hmmmmmmmmmn
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by barackohandso(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
ebukaOtika:

PROF.

Lol
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by liricyst(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
barackohandso:

You and your girl must be a match made in heaven grin
There should be many passionate ways of making love other than the hanging of legs like a rooster and the choking. Don't you think?

But that word "experiment". Hmmmmmmmmmn

i don't mean experiment in a negative sense. No amount of adventure will see me put my joystick in the 'region of shit'
I just meant trying different things (things that none of you finds degrading) to see what you will both enjoy together. Sex is to be enjoyed by both parties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.