Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship (37894 Views)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? / What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Keypha(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
I hate nagging baby, if I tell you word let you hear me and respect my instruction cos I will respect you and take good care of u.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by gungab(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
pretender and cheaters!

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by menesheh(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
any lady that talks about me getting married weda directly or by altitude grin grin grin grin

no no for me
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by lonelydora: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Any female with body or p**sy odour.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by berbajiday(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cheating, Lies, Stubborness.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by IdomaLikita: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bra on the Couch!
Shoes in the middle of the Room!
Weavon on the Bed!
Open Bag on the Dining Table!
Panties on the Bed!
Unfinished Chocolate Wrapper tucked into the Sofa
Etc....
I'm sure you know what I mean!
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by bengems(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol evrybody cheats in one way or the other... Its like sayn u cnt tolerate lies...wen we all lie

it is a wrong point u saying dat everybody cheats in a one way or the other. if u really love someone, you will never cheat on the person with another body, but you can lie to a loved one for a reason which could be a surprise in later time. Don't merge the ideas. .ok!
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
bengems:

it is a wrong point u saying dat everybody cheats in a one way or the other. if u really love someone, you will never cheat on the person with another body, but you can lie to a loved one for a reason which could be a surprise in later time. Don't merge the ideas. .ok!
lyn nd cheating go hand in hand sha
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Missmossy(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Deceit/false pretenses.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Can't cope with any type of lady I prefer men
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Missmossy:
Deceit/false pretenses.

undecided
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by martinsblinks(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
ayomidegambari:
Can neva tolerate a girl using ma dick 2 play lyk toy in a relationship

Guy ur comment got me laffing......
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Iamfrank:

Lol...... Jst like me....... I dey very stingy wen it comes to dat side o
i also cant share oo, and a change/reduction in affection means something or someone else has got your attention other than me, that i cant stand for long
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol evrybody cheats in one way or the other... Its like sayn u cnt tolerate lies...wen we all lie

Speak for yourself
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by icefish1(f): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Selfishness,insecurity,dishonesty

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Speak for yourself
i dnt knw if i will cheat in a rship cuz am very much single....r u ok wit dat?
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Dcmg(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nagging/Clingy,I "HATE" this thing.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Edusouls(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
we should tolerate each other, leave all these talks here, the fact is that we africans always have behavioural problems, and somehow naturaly we re so dishonest and insincere,man and worse off are women and the worst thing is we boast with it..
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i dnt knw if i will cheat in a rship cuz am very much single....r u ok wit dat?

Not everyone cheats in a relationship
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Not everyone cheats in a relationship
ok...
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Iffffffy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hahaahahahahaha

Hiphiohioioihio

Tallesty o o

*Dead!* @Siggy

Eisshhh, its not true joor.

What of me that loves many people at the moment.

Some don't even know me lipsrsealed

Are you saying I'm senseless? angry

Because for each person I love like that, 1 common lipsrsealed leaves me angry

Airbornelacer come o

Xcapizt biko show for here

Veeey whenever you arrive you need to see this! angry

Tallesty1 shocked even you too and you talk dat kain tin

Goofyone smiley

Lemme stop here first angry

Nna biko call me jare.

I hate eating alone. (Errrr that's not true tongue)
mother of epistles INDEED
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by STENON(f): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
I Hate promise without its fulfilment.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Ikegift4real(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
I hate a nagging partner, I hate a pessimist., I'll hate if u become too religious.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Pamcrest(f): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lies! I just hate liars cry cry
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
ImperfectMe:
i first make an inward review of myself before thinking of what to or what not to tolerate in a partner
all humans aren't perfect but human's have morals thats why they are different from animals
Bless you... smiley cool
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Dreament(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Relationship without sex. Count me out
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Missmossy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by twisty20(f): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
A type of guy DAT doesn't understand me. And a cheating partner
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by tylesh(f): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lies....some men can lie for Africa
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
There are actually more than one. Cheating, lies, Disrespect and violence. But Cheating is number one.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Guess you are right about that...

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by nessaluv(f): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
PRETENCE![b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.