Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship (37915 Views)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? / What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Beey(f): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
I have zero tolerance for disrespect in whichever form it may come in.Be it, through talk or actions,I can't stand it.You disrespect me and am outta the door.Period!

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by debque(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
pride....a partner dat findZ it hard to say sorry, does nt call or always want u to text first.....

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by josgolf(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
I just cant deal with insurbordination
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by tunnamaniah(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
as for me, i hate lies
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by owcheychey(f): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Insensitivity
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
A nagging spouse. I prefer a calm heart to heart talk.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by MikelMerry(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Cheating
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Aghans(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mouth odour

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Krisddon: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
I so much hate cheating... I mean when she sleeps with other guy(s) + I can't tolerate a girl with too many 'Ex' like say na Ex-factor winner. She will definitely cheat when you marry her cos she can run into any of her 'Ex' at any time and anything can happen. But sometimes I wonder who's responsible for the irresponsibility of girls? Nowadays, they don't just double date but MULTI-DATE! *smh*
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by jevic(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2014
Partner that tells lie.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Ositawap: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2014
I can't tolerate ma calls been cut..even if yu do..I should get a message in the next 10mins...sweedie em busy call yu bak lerra..
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by darne(m): 1:11am On Nov 23, 2014
I Can Never Toelerate LIES angry angry angry

It breaks everything angry angry
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Not returning my calls, texts.... No matter how long we hav been togeda...i simply press d delete button..

@ artank

Lol! See this? Saudi dude is not alone.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by ArtanK(m): 4:06am On Nov 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

@ artank

Lol! See this? Saudi dude is not alone.

Hahahahaha what a guy! At least he didn't get married to those 'easy come, easy go' ex GFs.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 23, 2014
ArtanK:

Hahahahaha what a guy! At least he didn't get married to those 'easy come, easy go' ex GFs.

It's just funny tho forreal cheesy It does make sense in the bf/gf stage of things tho.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by ArtanK(m): 4:21am On Nov 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It's just funny tho forreal cheesy It does make sense in the bf/gf stage of things tho in a way.

It depends though, if they do it persistently then there is something wrong. The relationship must be rocky for a person to just spontaneously ignore their partner's calls and texts.

He kind of reminded me of this guy I know. He adds random girls on Facebook and if they don't reply back, give him their number or become cheeky, he simply presses the unfriend button and blocks them. All of that just because he doesn't want to look too desperate LOL.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 23, 2014
ArtanK:

It depends though, if they do it persistently then there is something wrong. The relationship must be rocky for a person to just spontaneously ignore their partner's calls and texts.

He kind of reminded me of this guy I know. He adds random girls on Facebook and if they don't reply back, give him their number or become cheeky, he simply presses the unfriend button and blocks them. All of that just because he doesn't want to look too desperate LOL.

Yh, that's true.

Aww, he shouldn't take it personally. I guess 'rejection' isn't an easy pill to swallow. On the other hand, some guys just bounce back from the harshest of rejections loll.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by ArtanK(m): 4:47am On Nov 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, that's true.

Aww, he shouldn't take it personally. I guess 'rejection' isn't an easy pill to swallow. On the other hand, some guys just bounce back from the harshest of rejections loll.

He's too bigheaded and also he has an extreme fear of girls talking about him and calling him thirsty lool it is quite funny sometimes. The worst rejections are the silent ones (speaking from experience here). tongue
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 23, 2014
ArtanK:

He's too bigheaded and also he has an extreme fear of girls talking about him and calling him thirsty lool it is quite funny sometimes. The worst rejections are the silent ones (speaking from experience here). tongue

What do you mean tho? I always thought the silent ones were the...nicest? Neither displaying the disinterest, rudeness, or any thought/emotion that could hurt the ego. Deadpan.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by ArtanK(m): 5:09am On Nov 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

What do you mean tho? I always thought the silent ones were the...nicest? Neither displaying the disinterest, rudeness, or any thought/emotion that could hurt the ego. Deadpan.

No the silent ones are the worst for me. It means that the girl deemed her breath was to be too valuable to waste on me lol.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2014
ArtanK:

No the silent ones are the worst for me. It means that the girl deemed her breath was to be too valuable to waste on me lol.

Ok. Well, I guess that's another way to look at it...dang.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by bookj(f): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2014
debque:
pride....a partner dat findZ it hard to say sorry, does nt call or always want u to text first.....

Seconded
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by wordbank(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2014
Can't tolerate 'I'm in my period' WTF!!! angry
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by jamesbridget13(f): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2014
infidelity
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by prettymina(f): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Making me believe he's an handsome guy that other girls are coming for him........pride
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by chomytex(f): 7:52am On Nov 23, 2014
CNT tolerate a guy that is always giving flimsy
for his shortcomings
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by liricyst(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2014
blakky97:

Same here!
Malice women with dads from MALI, Mum from MALAWI, friends from MALAYSIA

HAHAHHAHA. I feel you jare. It can tear up any relationship or home. I like peaceful babes.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol evrybody cheats in one way or the other... Its like sayn u cnt tolerate lies...wen we all lie

Than do be with someone if u gona cheat!
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by drstone1: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Beey:
I have zero tolerance for disrespect in whichever form it may come in.Be it, through talk or actions,I can't stand it.You disrespect me and am outta the door.Period!

It turns my belly n instantly turns d person to an abhorrent "thing" I want to keep away from for eons! Dis respect is realy my No 1 turn off!
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by adeolaabatan(f): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2014
Well for me violence, disrespect and a stingy nature is what I can't tolerate! That is three in one!
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Ugom87(f): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lolz.... I think dr is smth dat inhibits snoring sha..

waoo,whats that?
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by liricyst(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2014
chomytex:
CNT tolerate a guy that is always giving flimsy
for his shortcomings

you mean he cums quickly and says it because it has been long?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.