Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Single And Free; Is It The Best? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Free; Is It The Best? (2066 Views)

How To Be Single And Happy / I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by smurf1(f): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
sillyboy:

See your mouthoya bo si gbangba kajo. . . .bo si koro ka fo
Fi mile jare, keep on messing around u hear, u think i dont know abi, grin grin

@ TOPIC

Its not good to be single for to long oh, tongue grin grin grin
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by sillyboy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

Fi mile jare, keep on messing around u hear, u think i don't know abi, grin grin@ TOPIC

Its not good to be single for to long oh, tongue grin grin grin

Me mess around?. . . .hell no! Somebody must have been using my ID.
So you dont wannna bo si koro kafo abi?. . . . .it's all good (Sulking) sad angry cry
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by smurf1(f): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2008
sillyboy:

Me mess around?. . . .hell no! Somebody must have been using my ID.
So you don't wannna bo si koro kafo abi?. . . . .it's all good (Sulking) sad angry cry

Huh? What that mean, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I need a yoruba dictionary for this, oya come and explain silly baby, B.T.W., im still fasting oh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by mbola(f): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
Which one is Single and Free? undecided undecided
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by sillyboy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

Huh? What that mean, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I need a yoruba dictionary for this, oya come and explain silly baby, B.T.W., I'm still fasting oh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo, thats an assignment for you. wink

mbola:

Which one is Single and Free? undecided undecided

Why do I think you are Moyola?
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by smurf1(f): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2008
ROFL, grin grin grin grin grin, stop all these low blows naw silly, shocked tongue
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by zeeno(m): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2008
Always remember 2 is better than one. when u are with love once dere is a way u feel dat make u know u are among the loved, not the forgotten. loneliness is a sin against togetherness
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by simplejide(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2008
hmm, i feel u
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by angelina08(f): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2008
"No" God those not say that male or female to be single, it make them to be together, so single and free is not the best.
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by simplejide(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2008
A guy i know is bent on paying a lady to have a baby for him and part ways after delivery. Is it that bad?
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by simplejide(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
hmm, , i wonder
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by fez(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
frankly speaking, is the best but is not easy.
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by CrazyMan(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2008
I don't think humans are meant to be singe. I'd rather stick to one girl than jumping from girl to girl.
Re: Single And Free; Is It The Best? by Wantedola(m): 4:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Partially, you might it but loneliness is inevitable.
And at some point in your life you'll need to get married and settle down. So instead of being single and free, be single and preparing for the future as a husband and a father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Gurls With Crocodile Tears! / Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! / Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.