Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! (73985 Views)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? / Top Black Hair Salons In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by kandiikane(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2012
~Royal~:
Ghetto "Can" Be beautiful as well Kandii

Poverty does not eradicate Beauty.

cheesy

There is a difference. In england when we say ghetto-we do not mean people living in shacks or on top of eachother in a small poverty stricken area and trying to do the best they can.

No, we are talking about the black equivalent of chavs. Even working class people can be ghetto.
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2012
Black hair does grow, but enough research are being done to produce specifically made hair-products for natural/permed Black hair. We do not have the same hair type as other races, it's common sense that the same product won't work for us.

And then, black people are too lazy to do what it takes to take care of their hair. i.e monthly cuts. They get so giddy with their one-growth/year that they refuse to cut off the edges (split ends).

The shady ethnic hair supplies being sold in hair supply stores damages our hair more than it helps it. Most black ppl wouldn't know that petroleum in most of the ethnic hair products damages hair, nor do they know that our hair needs products with water (aqua) as part of its ingredient.
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by kandiikane(m): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2012
~Royal~:
I agree, when style or fashion is overdone and over copied......

But styles that originate from a ghetto origin don't mean they are automatically not beautiful.

Majority of Mostly all hip hop styles from 1980-2004 were all "Ghetto" in origin

Even the Skateboard Look is "Ghetto"...Impoverished White Americans originated that,trailer trash is also classified as Ghetto.

Kandii just post ya Lips Gurl.... tongue

What was all that Noise with you and shyne the other day?...Thought that was ya Boy?

He was but I just felt like he was arse licking you and he couldn't come up with anything on his own.

Arselickers piss me off.
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 11, 2012
jellybean: Then I was fixing weaves and relaxed the front of my hair, this made my hair to break out, and break out, and break out, so i got pissed and decided to go back to braids.

Hair with weave( lasted a month then switch to braids)

Oh sweety, you look so good with natural hair. Let go of the weave, natural looks awesome on you lol.

Feb Poster, but still.
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 11, 2012
videos on black hair care:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8vkOs0d7rI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZthgLSM8_so

check out their channels for more tips smiley
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 11, 2012
First pixs was froma few weeks ago, hair twisted out. The second second was today (now).

I love my natural hair and I love it short. I realize that long hair does not look good on oval shape face like mines lipsrsealed

Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 11, 2012
I wonder if the previous pictures I posted from last yr is still here hmm

Excuse my phone camera lol. Love my natural hair, besides it looks better on me than permed hair. It hides the oval shape of my face lipsrsealed cheesy

Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2012
You are Beautiful, why you block your face out unless thas the camera...I love the hair style and your face. tongue

Very Attractive.
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2012
^^^ hmm hmm

The same hairstyle you cracked several jokes about lol. Thanks.
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by kandiikane(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke, I see you tongue

I think you have more of a round face but might be the distortion.

Pretty. smiley
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2012
That's because when i don't take my BiPolar medication i am a complete azhole,

I always thought you were beautiful that's why you are one of only 2 members of the forum i ever Apoligized to.

Im a Closet Fan of Ileke-IdI cool

Her Lips,Face,Eyes,Hair,And Knees. tongue
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2012
Lol do you two live together?

Round? I doubt it lol. Thanks.
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by kandiikane(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke, who and who live together?
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2012
cheesy Hi Kandii tongue
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2012
kandiikane: Ileke, who and who live together?

You guys always coming online the same time lol.

@Royal

My face is not even showing lol.
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by kandiikane(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2012
~Royal~:
cheesy Hi Kandii tongue

Hey ducklip, wassap? tongue

Ileke, that's because he is stalking me. cheesy
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2012
kandiikane:

Hey ducklip, wassap? tongue

Ileke, that's because he is stalking me. cheesy

Mmmhmmm
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2012
I see, you two lovers take it easy now lol
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by kandiikane(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke, I love the lipstick btw. I can't wear that kind of colour. Fushia, isn't it. I bought one before but it just brought so much attention to my lips and make it stand out even more.

I usually go for paler colours and purple once in a while.
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/985955/very-big-joystick

Her Bf David bout curse me out...^
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2012
kandiikane: Ileke, I love the lipstick btw. I can't wear that kind of colour. Fushia, isn't it. I bought one before but it just brought so much attention to my lips and make it stand out even more.

I usually go for paler colours and purple once in a while.

LOL Yea, it is. i usually dab it lightly to look like a stain lip gloss, if I apply too much, I look like one clown lol.

We have the same lip size nau. . . . red/fushia/purple works best for me. Ever tried black?
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2012
~Royal~:
https://www.nairaland.com/985955/very-big-joystick

Her Bf David bout curse me out...^

Kandii's BF is attacking everyone lately lol.

She needs to hold on down grin
Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2012
Kandi Lemme see some pictures of them Lips

Godamn, some of the Phattest Lips I've ever seen...

~Put Me to Sleep Right Now~

..LmL..

This weed, these pillz...those Lips...

Re: Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! by kandiikane(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2012
Lmaooooo!

What is wrong with you, royal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) / The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.