Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (60253 Views)

Ireneony I Want To Be Your Maga, Let Me Be Your Lover. / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=alexis2 post=28321532][/quote] thnks bro
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by RaeMystix: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2014
mfm04622:

She is not looking to magatize you! She laid her cards on the table. 19k for a full day of sex.
Some instances mentioned are not maga/mugu. Sex with a lady that has no future hope with you is expensive! I have spent over 300k on a girl in private university in a semester. Without that money she would have dropped out.
Wao!!!...Nice
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Sintulla26:
Me.. Sup
Ex..sup
Me.. What have u been up to?
Ex..tryna do smtin wit myself while awaiting nysc.
Me..owk dats gud.
Ex..am selling tickets for brazil world cup.
Me..I never asked u wat u where doing sha.but all d same how much is a ticket?
Ex..its just 200naira and iv got 50left which I must sell before 2weeks.I trust u.u can buy all and dash ur friends.
Me.. Uv not changed and will never ..binchhh
Ex..don't talk like dat naw.am onli trying not to depend on ani man for cash

Ex..hello
Ex..are u there
Ex.. Hellooooo
Ex..talk to me naw
This contact does not have you.(Re-invite to bbm)

I smell lies
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Eberex:
Why is it always #30k...............i keep wondering because everyone's story has a #30k amount attached to it

Most of the stories are not true, all the guys on this thread are rich
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 25, 2014
niggi4life:
[b] Na today dem don dey maga we boys? Mine is a very sad story. I met this girl way back in the Uni, she was always wearing Hijab(All this their muslim veil, i fell for her holy holy. We have been dating for 2months(no sexx involved o) One day while i traveled to Lagos while she was in school, she called me that she isnt feeling to well and later in the evening she sent me a pic of her receiving drip. not so long a lady called me saying she's a nurse and my girl needed to be treated for severe malaria and i should please make it quick to deposit 30K, haaaaaaaaa!! where i wan see 30K, my Dad was ill at Bagadry General Hospital and my Elder brother sent us 200Pounds(about 40K then for my dads hospital bills and other sundries, immediately i cashed the money i sent 30K to my babe's friend that she should use it to pay my babe's hospital bill and that i will come and see her soon. I promised the nurses at the general hospital that i will be back soon to settle my dad's bill and gave them the remaining 10K instead of 25K... na so i rush go school go check my sweetie the following day without even thinking about how my dad would cope, when my babe was discharged, i took her to my place and began to baby sit her, i will feed her, bathe her, clothe her,she was bleeding that day and told me it was her period, i had to go and buy sanitary pad on credit. chaiiiii, see me see love oooo.... the next night while she was at my place, i was bored so i picked up her phone and started scrolling through her FB messages only for me to receive the shocking message of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sent a message to one of her BF that she had successfully removed the pregnancy and she is at home resting... haaaaaaa, i wan die that night, i couldnt sleep, i took the courage to confront her and she started crying, begging me for forgiveness, i forgave her but let her out the next day, two days later i went home to lag and my dad's condition worsened before we could say "jack" the guy lost his life without him being happy with me[/b]

Damn! That was some sad tale

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by milkytea(f): 1:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 2:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Mprex:
10 Types Of Maga On NL Romance Section

-1 Tosyne2much
-2 Tosyne2much
-3 Tosyne2much
-4 Tosyne2much
-5 Tosyne2much
-6 Tosyne2much
-7 Tosyne2much
-8 Tosyne2much
-9 Tosyne2much
-0 Tosyne2much
- tongue tongue tongue tongue

You are one of them.....

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Robodosky: 3:13am On Nov 25, 2014
If a girl requests money from me, the first thing I do is to assess the situation she painted to determine if she's credible or not. If I think she might really be in dire straits, I can oblige her whatever she requests if it is within my power. Once I make that decision, I don't care if she's a scam or not. I apply the same test too for males who ask for money. How many times have I had that feeling that this might be a scam? Plenty. But I go ahead anyway and do it as long as I've been able to whip up enough self-conviction. I'll tell you guys a story. It informed the reason for my present attitude regarding giving out money.

I met a friend during my NYSC program. We were great friends throughout the duration of our service year. She had a child at the time, though unmarried and she was always on the lookout for the fast buck. She was a great individual, nonetheless. Fast track to a couple of years later. I received a message from her that she needed money because her mother was in the hospital and they needed money to sort out the medical expenses. I summarily, without giving much thought to it, considered it to be one of the usual schemes put up by ladies as recounted in the different posts above. So, I decided not to assist. About a year later, she uploaded her mother's picture on her BBM and posted a message to this effect: 'One year after, I still miss you terribly mom'. I called her immediately and found out that her mother did, indeed, needed help at the time she requested money from me. She died because they were unable to meet up with the medical expenses. I was totally devastated.

Now, I'm not trying to say that the money I didn't give caused the woman's death. But there's no way I'd know if she could have been saved either. It's a guilt I'd live with for a long time to come. Bottom line is, if you can afford it, give. If she's a scam, that's her problem. If she isn't, you would have alleviated a distressed person's financial situation. Come to think of it, guys scam as much as ladies. I have male friends who concoct unimaginable tales about needing money. I still try to give anyway. That 'story' you consider so untrue might actually be a real life issue. Of course, if all the signs indicate an undeniably fraudulent plea, do not give. But if you cannot determine with accuracy whether it's true or otherwise, please, if you can, give.

The question of 'magaism' or being 'magarized' has been grossly overrated. It's nothing more serious as losing money when you can comfortably afford to lose it. My two cents.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by chinkichun: 3:47am On Nov 25, 2014
pweedyuz:
funny comments
90% out of 100 of d girls r guilty of dis issue.(buh im among d 10)
Magas r evriwere..its just left 4 d guys 2 wake nd leave d termed name
But come 2 tink of dis,,most guys even encourage their gfs 2 'maga' a guy(in dis reference,d girl wunt give anytin i.e sex 2 d maga guy buh just collect wateva,culd b cash or material tins nd run away)
A guy i dnt rili lyk called nt offered 2 take me awt..i declined buh den a male frnd with me said to me ''girl y u dey dull nw,accept nw so dat u will go nd bring 'free'fud for us nd sum 'free' cash....criously

If the guy turns out to be a psycho, free rape for only you. Don't listen to such male friends.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by fatboyslym007: 4:03am On Nov 25, 2014
I met this girl on d fly we exchanged numbers n promised to get in touch...
We talked n she wanted me to come over so I went to her hostel. She came out to meet me n said that her room was noisy because of a bday party so we took a stroll then she started..
she: I wish dias a place we can go n talk
me: my place is quiet n conducive
she: sigh ... you know things has being difficult for me I don't av any money on me... I will b extremely grateful to any one that can raise 10k 4me...
me: (d&%k expanding spider sense tingling...) I understand u my sister it is everywhere in d country ooo ds PDP govt of Jonathan is useless...
after boring her with politics she had to go back to her roommate's party... lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by hallmar08(m): 5:07am On Nov 25, 2014
My exp goes; she's been a friend tho I've wanted something deeper than but she wouldn't agreed, one day she asked me for money for her bday cake, wc I gave (undisclosed amt) I couldn't attend the bday party but went a day after, then she only greeted me with small portion of the cake and left me all alone outside her hostel without even bothering about my purpose of visiting. Since then no apologies, n I had to get rid of her fuckin' no on my fone.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tonididdy(m): 5:09am On Nov 25, 2014
niggi4life:
[b] Na today dem don dey maga we boys? Mine is a very sad story. I met this girl way back in the Uni, she was always wearing Hijab(All this their muslim veil, i fell for her holy holy. We have been dating for 2months(no sexx involved o) One day while i traveled to Lagos while she was in school, she called me that she isnt feeling to well and later in the evening she sent me a pic of her receiving drip. not so long a lady called me saying she's a nurse and my girl needed to be treated for severe malaria and i should please make it quick to deposit 30K, haaaaaaaaa!! where i wan see 30K, my Dad was ill at Bagadry General Hospital and my Elder brother sent us 200Pounds(about 40K then for my dads hospital bills and other sundries, immediately i cashed the money i sent 30K to my babe's friend that she should use it to pay my babe's hospital bill and that i will come and see her soon. I promised the nurses at the general hospital that i will be back soon to settle my dad's bill and gave them the remaining 10K instead of 25K... na so i rush go school go check my sweetie the following day without even thinking about how my dad would cope, when my babe was discharged, i took her to my place and began to baby sit her, i will feed her, bathe her, clothe her,she was bleeding that day and told me it was her period, i had to go and buy sanitary pad on credit. chaiiiii, see me see love oooo.... the next night while she was at my place, i was bored so i picked up her phone and started scrolling through her FB messages only for me to receive the shocking message of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sent a message to one of her BF that she had successfully removed the pregnancy and she is at home resting... haaaaaaa, i wan die that night, i couldnt sleep, i took the courage to confront her and she started crying, begging me for forgiveness, i forgave her but let her out the next day, two days later i went home to lag and my dad's condition worsened before we could say "jack" the guy lost his life without him being happy with me[/b]
wtf did I just read...this is a joke,right?

Ah cmon dude now cmon...seriously my eyes are teary as I type...how could u be so stupid. Nobody, not even your father(God rest his soul) can 4gv u for this. Ah ha nw kitten u nor see

6 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by moneyhungry(m): 5:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
Who hasnt fallen for these girls is lucky.

I didnt even know she was playing me, I loved her like nothing else in this world and I thought she was in dire straits, before I knew it, I was down in lust/love triangle and I spent over 600,000 within a semester of time for a girl who I discovered was also using the funds to pay rent for the boyfriend who eventually became her husband. The marriage has failed and she cries to each time she remembers she is supposed to be a wife of Billyonaire. I purposefully invite her and the sisters to my house and tell them the story. They reap what they sow.
Lmao.
As I see your name I know say your post go involve huge money. grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tonididdy(m): 5:31am On Nov 25, 2014
DrJoe1:
me (from outside nigeria) ... where are you?

babe ...... inside room reading

me .............. ok, lemme not disturb you, can i say hello to mama (my mother-in-law to be)

babe ............... mama has gone to bed, it's raining.

me ................. ok.

on a second thought i decided to call mama directly.
phone rings once, mama picked up.

me .......... mama good evening

mama ................. evening my son

me ..................... sorry to disturb you ooo, i heard you ve gone to bed?

mama .................. bed ke? am here am watching NTA news

me .....................aah!! pls where is....... (wife to be)

mama ................. aah!! she went out this night, she said they are having night prayers in church.

my hand begin shake grin , i called babe again her phone switched off. chai!! cry

bad guy...police work go fit you but that girl sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Anonymous
I'm posting with regards to a post by a 26yr old
guy that is down(done)with his NYSC.I'm the girl
he was refering to.my dear ex,you really have a
PHd in lying.maybe you loved me but if my
memory isn't failing me,I had told you severally
that I don't love you but each time I tell you,you
give me that weak face and I have no other
choice than to say what you want to hear.you
said,you did everything for me?like what?did you
pay my school fees?was it textbook you bought
for me?did you ever give me pocket money?all
through the 2yrs and some months I managed
you,you didn't spend up to 10k on me.you have
forgotten there was a time I gave you my ATM
card to withdraw money for something.wait!you
bought 2BB for who?lolz.actually,it was 1(2nd
hand curve 2)chai!atala m ikpu Eke!I'm not
pretty?admin,please check out my pics on
facebook.I don't want to talk about your BOKO
HARAM english.you said you cursed me?lolz.I'm
busy excelling .you only cursed yourself cos you
don't have the right to curse me.I'm sure the
man of God told you that I'm innocent.That your
dream is a sign of malaria ooh.so many things to
talk about but let me stop here.I have found the
love of my life.Don't worry,you will get my I.V
soon.I pray you find love again and get a nice
job.thanks to everyone*dancing shoki*aaah
shoki!

copied from Facebook.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 25, 2014
If u hav neva bn maga'rd b4, u nid to go for a medical check ip.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:

God can bear me witness... I want you to know that anything I post on Nairaland is nothing but pure fact

What do I stand to gain in telling lies since it will add nothing to my pocket
when it comes to lying on nairaland na you dey lead. Because u just lied that u lie. U dig? wink
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by MztrChukwu(m): 5:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Profitcost:
One fake oyibo babe i met online, we always hang around every evening to chat. Actually we became friends. One funny thing she told me that she works with mtn and i equally told her i worked with one oil n gas coy in apapa. Come see level, oo boy one hot afternoon she called n told me that she was nt feelin fine she couldnt go to work, her driver even came late to pick her bla bla...that i shd help her send 3500 recharge card for her subscription as mugu and oil boy i be. Immediately i told her i was on transit to ph for conference, she end the call. One week she no call, me i no send. One day i called she was crying for me that she stepped on her ipad that she dont kn what to do, i told her to drive to samsung office to repair it. She was angry, accusing of not caring for her. we ended. because i no fall mugu

Bros, ipad to be repaired at samsung office? Uncle please tell us anoda story.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by fadjnr(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Robodosky:
If a girl requests money from me, the first thing I do is to assess the situation she painted to determine if she's credible or not. If I think she might really be in dire straits, I can oblige her whatever she requests if it is within my power. Once I make that decision, I don't care if she's a scam or not. I apply the same test too for males who ask for money. How many times have I had that feeling that this might be a scam? Plenty. But I go ahead anyway and do it as long as I've been able to whip up enough self-conviction. I'll tell you guys a story. It informed the reason for my present attitude regarding giving out money.

I met a friend during my NYSC program. We were great friends throughout the duration of our service year. She had a child at the time, though unmarried and she was always on the lookout for the fast buck. She was a great individual, nonetheless. Fast track to a couple of years later. I received a message from her that she needed money because her mother was in the hospital and they needed money to sort out the medical expenses. I summarily, without giving much thought to it, considered it to be one of the usual schemes put up by ladies as recounted in the different posts above. So, I decided not to assist. About a year later, she uploaded her mother's picture on her BBM and posted a message to this effect: 'One year after, I still miss you terribly mom'. I called her immediately and found out that her mother did, indeed, needed help at the time she requested money from me. She died because they were unable to meet up with the medical expenses. I was totally devastated.

Now, I'm not trying to say that the money I didn't give caused the woman's death. But there's no way I'd know if she could have been saved either. It's a guilt I'd live with for a long time to come. Bottom line is, if you can afford it, give. If she's a scam, that's her problem. If she isn't, you would have alleviated a distressed person's financial situation. Come to think of it, guys scam as much as ladies. I have male friends who concoct unimaginable tales about needing money. I still try to give anyway. That 'story' you consider so untrue might actually be a real life issue. Of course, if all the signs indicate an undeniably fraudulent plea, do not give. But if you cannot determine with accuracy whether it's true or otherwise, please, if you can, give.

The question of 'magaism' or being 'magarized' has been grossly overrated. It's nothing more serious as losing money when you can comfortably afford to lose it. My two cents.

Nice write up bro. But the problem is most guys/girls being "magad" really have to go out of their way to provide what these scammers are looking for. That's just the painful part of it. Giving out money when u have it (scam or no scam) na small thing. But when u don't have it and u go out of your way to get it and find out you're being played is painful ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nkenu(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2014
I was charting with one of these girls two days ago on a social media for the very first time and after a few charts. This idiot said she is desperately in need of money to pay house rent. She even went ahead to send me her bank account details to pay in the house rent for her ( N80, 000) without my consent. I just carry my two legs for my head pick race commot leave that site . grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2014
niggi4life:

Too bad
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by phorget(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
No matter how smart and wise you are, some ladies will want to manipulate things in order to get you ma-gad either by paying their sch fees, BIS renewal, recharge card, fixing of Brazilian hair and many more perishable parameters too lazy to type. Then it's left to you to know how to play your game

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

I was chatting with a random lady a long time ago and I asked her how went her day and she said she was not happy.. Guys lemme quickly chip in this, when you are chatting with a newly added random lady and you inquired about her well being and she tells you she's not happy, my brother I want you to know that there's high tendency that she wants to exercise her maga-rizm skill on you, so the best thing you should say is "May God put a smile on your face", or she asks you "can you do me a favour ? " Just tell her that God is the God of favour" otherwise if you want to start acting like Romeo, your chances of being maggad is on the high side (not all ladies tho)

Back To The Topic=ยป

She told me she was not happy because she needed 30k, wooooow !! 30 waaaaaat? !!! I inquired what she needed it for and she said she wanted to use it to get rid of her pregnancy, eeeeeehnnnn !! Pregnancy what ? Wetin come con-sign me for this kind matter now?

I asked if her bf was aware and she told me it wasn't her bf that got her pregnant. **I was so amazed **. Immediately I zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace

Guys Pls Share Your Experience

Happy New Week

Pls Like And Share
Why would i fall mugu when im not a Client?...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Srew404: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Robodosky:

Spot on Bud. I kind of share into such school of thoughts.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Isiterere(m): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2014
RaeMystix:

Not true; I have manipulated my dad for money in the past, but have never done such in my past relationships; Been in two relationships.
thanks for given us the number count; when the time comes, you will surely do the manipulation.

Btw, don't you know it's a sin for you not to maga a mugu when ever the need and situation arise ? No matter how you try not to maga any guy; some guy will surely activate the maga-expertise in you.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2014
eskober:
when it comes to lying on nairaland na you dey lead. Because u just lied that u lie. U dig? wink
alryt I know.. Thanks
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2014
phorget:
Why would i fall mugu when im not a Client?...
every dude has onepoint in time been maga-rized grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by CuteEmma(f): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:

How much does it cost to carry out an abortion ? wink
Dunno, I've not had an abortion before, so I've got no idea.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2014
CuteEmma:
Dunno, I've not had an abortion before, so I've got no idea.
ooooooh wonderful... Buh at least as a lady you shld have an idea wink
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by rosebase(f): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2014
niggi4life:

u killed ur dad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.