Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,386 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (60396 Views)

Ireneony I Want To Be Your Maga, Let Me Be Your Lover. / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by davidtheblogger: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
makindedavid..com
visit and be addicted \
a promise smiley grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tunchi88(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Actually,ivent been magad,rather I magad d maga er,was chatn with dis random chick,and dis chick sum1 lives in my cabal,so na so she cum say mke I rcharge am based on card tinx,we jst startd chatn like 3dais bck b4 she cum rquest4card na,so as gentle guy wey I b,I no wan fal my hand based on say we deh same area,I cum rcharge am dat 9t,d folowin day I invite am cum my hus,na so she rcharge me too.so na pre pro quo....u scratch my bak...I scratch urs....I rcharge am 2h.....cum collect kind.....
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
komek:

You are an empty head. When someone is using falsehood to get money from u, u call them good girls and the guys broke ass? In ur family how many people u don dash 4k? Or when someone hides under the guise that he is a lady to get some cash from u and meanwhile he is a fellow man. Is it that u did not understand the topic or u just tried to be si..lly.? Your babe is different from the people the thread is discussing about my friend. If u dont have anything to say , just read like iam doing before u interrupted.

Bros may God bless you in abundance

3 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Only igbeke dey ask guys for money,ajebo girls wen I knw dey eager to even spend on u,I for dey here dey scream victim of magatism but I know no be all girls dey plot to chop run

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by komek(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
niggi4life:
[b] Na today dem don dey maga we boys? Mine is a very sad story. I met this girl way back in the Uni, she was always wearing Hijab(All this their muslim veil, i fell for her holy holy. We have been dating for 2months(no sexx involved o) One day while i traveled to Lagos while she was in school, she called me that she isnt feeling to well and later in the evening she sent me a pic of her receiving drip. not so long a lady called me saying she's a nurse and my girl needed to be treated for severe malaria and i should please make it quick to deposit 30K, haaaaaaaaa!! where i wan see 30K, my Dad was ill at Bagadry General Hospital and my Elder brother sent us 200Pounds(about 40K then for my dads hospital bills and other sundries, immediately i cashed the money i sent 30K to my babe's friend that she should use it to pay my babe's hospital bill and that i will come and see her soon. I promised the nurses at the general hospital that i will be back soon to settle my dad's bill and gave them the remaining 10K instead of 25K... na so i rush go school go check my sweetie the following day without even thinking about how my dad would cope, when my babe was discharged, i took her to my place and began to baby sit her, i will feed her, bathe her, clothe her,she was bleeding that day and told me it was her period, i had to go and buy sanitary pad on credit. chaiiiii, see me see love oooo.... the next night while she was at my place, i was bored so i picked up her phone and started scrolling through her FB messages only for me to receive the shocking message of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sent a message to one of her BF that she had successfully removed the pregnancy and she is at home resting... haaaaaaa, i wan die that night, i couldnt sleep, i took the courage to confront her and she started crying, begging me for forgiveness, i forgave her but let her out the next day, two days later i went home to lag and my dad's condition worsened before we could say "jack" the guy lost his life without him being happy with me[/b]

OMG. All these daughters of Jezebel. All to be nice to girl. Later they will say guys are bad. How would someone forgive this kind of girl biko nu.

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by micynute94(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hearing different stories here and i can categorically tell u guys.... urs are Nothing compared to mine..

You know dz rare breed who excelled in Maga rizm 401 and passed in flying colours.... yep.. those gals... i don meet them b4..
All they do is study you... then use ur weakness against you...
If u kon smart wella.. think say u fit calculate.... Hmmmmmm.... na dat kind person dem dey like....

Na only if u no get weakness lo ku...

All dz sympathy, empathy, pity, good will don't mean squat to them.... they only exploit it to the fullest if u v any of those weaknesses...

Rest my case...

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by snakie86: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
ngona:
Very funny sha, how some girls behave. Begibegi!

U can imagine

Zehner:
....and she keeps calling him an intruder.

And she finally insinuated she can feed me and I can never withstand her outside.............lmfao
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Booty4me: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
moneyhungry:

Lmao.
As I see your name I know say your post go involve huge money. grin

grin
moneyhungry:

Lmao.
As I see your name I know say your post go involve huge money. grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by kingDRIS(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
musicwriter:
Each time I read across this forum and see the way ladies are abused here I begin to wonder how girls are coping in Nigeria. It's either this forum is full of broke people or really very sad dudes. How can someone who sent a mere N4,000 to a girl be lamenting as though someone died?. How more stingy can you get as a man?. Let me tell you; people have bought cars for their babes and they're not complaining!. If someone is so needy that she would be crying to be helped then she do deserve help.

that's not the issue bro
its d way these ladies lie to receive money from guys dats d issue
if dey were truthful it Wud have been better

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Medunah:
30K to get rid of pregnancy?? she wan remove her womb join?? Na u give am belle ni.

is like u the do abortion wel wel
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jarizod:
4 yrs ago when i was doing ma predegree programme for lautech..i met this girl which i liked very much..i fit call am 10 times in a day jst to ask her abt her welfare..sometimes rain go dey fall i go still go her house dragging my rummate along..i like dis babe die to d extent of getting jealous whenever i saw a guy text her despite d fact dat i didnt ask her out..

but

everything came to a crashing end when on a fateful friday afternoon she called me,before i could say a word d fone went off i ran wif d speed of light to d nearest business centre jst to call her..finally i got connected to her only for her to tell me dat she needed 7k for her putme..i told her dat i myself havent payed d money..na so she come vex talk say i be wicked person untop say i no fit borrow am ordinary 7k..ma ppl all d love wey i gey 4 d babe run commot o..
bad news..d girl is sick jst got d news from her sis..i pray she gets better cry
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
mizzkeji44:

VASELINE?
GOD OF MERCY
i hve seen guys mention VASLINE in so many sex related topic, what is it used for? Abi no be the one used to rub body?...someone need to enlighten me o
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Csami(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mine was something else. I met this girl and she requested that I add her on 2go. So as we started to chat, she said "please I need you to please do me a favour" and I said "what?" The girl said she hasn't paid her school fees and exam is around the corner. That the school fees is 45k but if I can give her 20k she will do anything I ask. I just replied "OK" and went straight to clear chat and then delete. See ya in the next life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Csami:
Mine was something else. I met this girl and she requested that I add her on 2go. So as we started to chat, she said "please I need you to please do me a favour" and I said "what?" The girl said she hasn't paid her school fees and exam is around the corner. That the school fees is 45k but if I can give her 20k she will do anything I ask. I just replied "OK" and went straight to clear chat and then delete. See ya in the next life.

Can you imagine ?

She wanted to exercise her maga-rizm skill on you but thnk God you have your maga poof gown worngrin

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by pweedyuz(f): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
chinkichun:

If the guy turns out to be a psycho, free rape for only you. Don't listen to such male friends.
Lol@free rape
Very true my brother
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Csami(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:

Can you imagine ?

She wanted to exercise her maga-rizm skill on you but thnk God you have your maga poof gown worngrin

Yes o! Wanted u use the "I'll do anything u ask" skill on me but I pass am sha
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
leocolin:
i hve seen guys mention VASLINE in so many sex related topic, what is it used for? Abi no be the one used to rub body?...someone need to enlighten me o
lol. Bro u can't handle its meaning. Make u nor go become a VIP user of vasline.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by bola4dprec(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
niggi4life:
[b] Na today dem don dey maga we boys? Mine is a very sad story. I met this girl way back in the Uni, she was always wearing Hijab(All this their muslim veil, i fell for her holy holy. We have been dating for 2months(no sexx involved o) One day while i traveled to Lagos while she was in school, she called me that she isnt feeling to well and later in the evening she sent me a pic of her receiving drip. not so long a lady called me saying she's a nurse and my girl needed to be treated for severe malaria and i should please make it quick to deposit 30K, haaaaaaaaa!! where i wan see 30K, my Dad was ill at Bagadry General Hospital and my Elder brother sent us 200Pounds(about 40K then for my dads hospital bills and other sundries, immediately i cashed the money i sent 30K to my babe's friend that she should use it to pay my babe's hospital bill and that i will come and see her soon. I promised the nurses at the general hospital that i will be back soon to settle my dad's bill and gave them the remaining 10K instead of 25K... na so i rush go school go check my sweetie the following day without even thinking about how my dad would cope, when my babe was discharged, i took her to my place and began to baby sit her, i will feed her, bathe her, clothe her,she was bleeding that day and told me it was her period, i had to go and buy sanitary pad on credit. chaiiiii, see me see love oooo.... the next night while she was at my place, i was bored so i picked up her phone and started scrolling through her FB messages only for me to receive the shocking message of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sent a message to one of her BF that she had successfully removed the pregnancy and she is at home resting... haaaaaaa, i wan die that night, i couldnt sleep, i took the courage to confront her and she started crying, begging me for forgiveness, i forgave her but let her out the next day, two days later i went home to lag and my dad's condition worsened before we could say "jack" the guy lost his life without him being happy with me[/b]
0mo ale "bastard"
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
leocolin:
even a 2 year old kid knows what vaseline is is used 4 tongue
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
bola4dprec:

0mo ale "bastard"
his own maga-rizm costs him his dad's life

** shaking my head in disappointment **
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by RaeMystix: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Isiterere:

thanks for given us the number count; when the time comes, you will surely do the manipulation.

Btw, don't you know it's a sin for you not to maga a mugu when ever the need and situation arise ? No matter how you try not to maga any guy; some guy will surely activate the maga-expertise in you.

ALL IZZ WELL

Hmmmmm!...Okay oh

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Robodosky: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
I understand perfectly bro. If you convinced yourself that you did the right thing by going out of your way to help a lady, you're not a maga or mugu even when it turns out that she's a scam. She's the loser, frankly. But most of the stories here deal with the guys' expectation of something in return (whether in cash or in kind). When you expect something back and you don't get it, you feel like a maga. That's not the best way to give. Give without expecting anything back in return. Trust me, you'd never feel maga'ed. You'd just take it in your stride. And again, if you van't afford to give, why break your neck to? Most of these guys would go out of their way to 'help' a lady but never so with a relative or a friend. Now, you tell me who's to blame when they get 'scammed'.
fadjnr:

Nice write up bro. But the problem is most guys/girls being "magad" really have to go out of their way to provide what these scammers are looking for. That's just the painful part of it. Giving out money when u have it (scam or no scam) na small thing. But when u don't have it and u go out of your way to get it and find out you're being played is painful ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Robodosky: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Srew404:

Spot on Bud. I kind of share into such school of thoughts.... cool

Thanks buddy. I believe it's an interesting way to look at it.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Robodosky: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
moneyhungry:

Please can you send me money for waec fees?.
I'm from otueke and I have no shoes.
I however believe that I shall do my masters in France.

Hahahaha! I thought you were now the President. Your 'no shoes' days are gone. And the last time I checked, you finished your Master's and now hold a Ph.D Degree. By the way, what does it feel like being the President?
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Fabdedon(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
1one:
This thread is sweet like sooo - gaas gringrin

*The House is in Session*

We the honourable members of the assembly having rested our tired toes and knees and limbs that went through hell climbing the gates of the house have hereby unanimously decided to move a motion according to the provisions of section 2: paragraph 3: line 25; division 57 of the Nairaland Contributory Act; that due to the effortlessly brilliant habit of the OP in thrilling this section with really crazy and humorously seasoned threads, the OP in person of TOSYNE2MUCH SHOULD HENCEFORTH BE APPOINTED A MODERATOR

All those in favour say Ayegringrin
i concur

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Pabloescobar(f): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
vizkiz:

it shows you like tosyne, well he likes you too, why don't y'all get together and go live happily ever after in the forest or something cheesy

This got me rolling on the floor , "happily ever after in the forest or something"......hahahaha....abeg me sef dey find better babe for nairaland o, markscottsforlove@gmail.com........N.B: I'm a great mumu looking forward to be magad.

Maga Alert: Mary Ayobola on facebook....scam profile. Opolo eyes no be open eyes o. grin shocked
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
leocolin:
Me sef i dey wonder.....
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Dolcilicious(f): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lol,but u cant help being in one of d situations at a point in time. tongue
keypad1:
all of them..i hate it all.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Dolcilicious(f): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
I do cheesycheesycheesy

on guys that shows the potential tongue
tosyne2much:

I hope you are not also exercising maga-rizm skill on guys too grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Dolcilicious(f): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
I do cheesycheesycheesy

on guys thats shows potential for it tongue
tosyne2much:

I hope you are not also exercising maga-rizm skill on guys too grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Decapo: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
I dey folo una o

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.