Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (60395 Views)

Ireneony I Want To Be Your Maga, Let Me Be Your Lover. / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dolcilicious:
I do cheesycheesycheesy

on guys thats shows potential for it tongue

Wah abt we who don't show potential for it, do we deserve being mag-gad ? wink
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fabdedon:
i concur
hehehehehehehe so you would like to see me bcom a Mod ?
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Fabdedon(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
very well at least we need a social Moderator not a robot..

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fabdedon:
very well at least we need a social Moderator not a robot..

Lolxxxxxxxx.. No let dem throw you eternity ban on NL ooo wink
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
was thkn of dat too

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
pinkiepetite:
was thkn of dat too

Oooooops !!! grin

You finally did 2 grin

Oooya e remain d last one tongue
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:

Oooooops !!! grin

You finally did 2 grin

Oooya e remain d last one tongue
I stil dey thk dat one. I wan sleep
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
pinkiepetite:
I stil dey thk dat one. I wan sleep

Alryt thnks... You don try

Gudnyt and swtdrms
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Dinzelflash(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
latfun22:
Avnt xperience such because i schooled in france
this France tin is getting dry bro...trust me

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Awesomeking: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
samflex:

Sure, the doc go use hypo wash her system sef cos some sperm too stubborn...lol
hypo na bleach oh
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by samflex(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Awesomeking:
hypo na bleach oh

Ehn I know nau grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by gbaskiboy: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
No matter how smart and wise you are, some ladies will want to manipulate things in order to get you ma-gad either by paying their sch fees, BIS renewal, recharge card, fixing of Brazilian hair and many more perishable parameters too lazy to type. Then it's left to you to know how to play your game

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

I was chatting with a random lady a long time ago and I asked her how went her day and she said she was not happy.. Guys lemme quickly chip in this, when you are chatting with a newly added random lady and you inquired about her well being and she tells you she's not happy, my brother I want you to know that there's high tendency that she wants to exercise her maga-rizm skill on you, so the best thing you should say is "May God put a smile on your face", or she asks you "can you do me a favour ? " Just tell her that God is the God of favour" otherwise if you want to start acting like Romeo, your chances of being maggad is on the high side (not all ladies tho)

Back To The Topic=»

She told me she was not happy because she needed 30k, wooooow !! 30 waaaaaat? !!! I inquired what she needed it for and she said she wanted to use it to get rid of her pregnancy, eeeeeehnnnn !! Pregnancy what ? Wetin come con-sign me for this kind matter now?

I asked if her bf was aware and she told me it wasn't her bf that got her pregnant. **I was so amazed **. Immediately I zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace

Guys Pls Share Your Experience

Happy New Week

Pls Like And Share
30k to commot belle, walahi the girl no get conscience haba!
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Dolcilicious(f): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Nah,it depends on d babe.Once u guys dont show signs of being maga-ed,babes term the likes of u 'stingy' grin
tosyne2much:

Wah abt we who don't show potential for it, do we deserve being mag-gad ? wink
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2014
ronald4lif:
I have been maga-rized a couple of times but my first encounter with my first love was the most hit for me. This girl do me no be small. I was spending nothing less than 20k every month on her welfare while we were in uni, I was like her servant and personal driver thinking we were an item, little did I know I was being maga-rized. Though I was the first person to eat the cookie but the experience was full of resentment. I woke up one early beautiful morning to receive a text from my princess charming that she can't date me anymore, no reason at all. I felt like my whole world had collapsed but never asked her why or pleaded. That was the last communication until 3years down the line she's been stalking me every where with tales by moonlight stories. If I narrates what I spent on this babe ehh una go pity. I hope I never be maga-rized to such extend again. Won't even wish such for an enemy
That was really cruel.Wondering what some women are made of.SMH.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2014
gbaskiboy:
30k to commot belle, walahi the girl no get conscience haba!

D tin sef shock me... Wetin con-sign me 4d mata

Guys wey still dey hustle for daily needs,na so I zoom off oooo
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Nah,it depends on d babe.Once u guys dont show signs of being maga-ed,babes term the likes of u 'stingy' grin
So you sef know ? When a lady finds it difficult to maga you, you are being tagged STINGY grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:

D tin sef shock me... Wetin con-sign me 4d mata

Guys wey still dey hustle for daily needs,na so I zoom off oooo
lol.ow re you
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2014
whether it is Roll-on, recharge-card, Brazilian weavon, or you take an online girl out . All na magarism
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Awesomeking: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
samflex:

Ehn I know nau grin

lol,people like you ehn,una go wicked
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2014
lekzzydo:
my bad. I wanted to quote someone buh I ended up commenting straight on the thread.

What I read made me to type such coz I couldn't believe sum1 could so looseguard is brain just coz of dt pinky sh*t which stink sometimes.

The pinkish shit that produced u! Ppl like u talk like u don't have mothers & sisters! SMH 4 u!
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by xcesswag(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2014
babes sha.....u av to be wise to get wat u want from dem.....I once promised a babe her school fees just to av my fucking way with her......fucking her just twice and discarding her like a park of cards......me no pick her call again o....God forgive us all o
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Been there...got a medal.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2014
pinkiepetite:
lol.ow re you

Tosin is very very fyn.. Wah bout u my miss accountant ? grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Dolcilicious(f): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2014
Lol,yh cheesy cheesy
tosyne2much:

So you sef know ? When a lady find it difficult to maga you, you are being tagged STINGY grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Habeebpain(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2014
born2fuck:
this message even comes in this morning. I could delete her number, that's why it's show naked number instead of name

Wtf? unclad number! Nairaland like to dey vex someone with this their stupid censoring.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:

Tosin is very very fyn.. Wah bout u my miss accountant ? grin
iyam fine o
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
pinkiepetite:
iyam fine o

Iwo, U ran away ystdy nyt shey ?
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:

Iwo, U ran away ystdy nyt shey ?
ran away bawo?
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
pinkiepetite:
ran away bawo?

Ma whine me jhoor.. Iwo naa mo
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:

Ma whine me jhoor.. Iwo naa mo
mi o mo ooo
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
pinkiepetite:
mi o mo ooo

You didn't reply my PEE HEEEM
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:

You didn't reply my PEE HEEEM

which one be all dis one na! topic dey dia, una no wan contribute angry...............make una enter private chat abegi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.