Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (59058 Views)

Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 15 Ways To Get Over Heartbreak Like Every Grown Up Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by gem87(f): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2006
what i said
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by Cleofel(f): 5:05am On Aug 24, 2006
I dont think there is a way to get over heartbreak.
My friend who is a psycologist told me to express my feelings or speak what is on my mind anytime i look into the mirror and eat a lot of chocolate.It almost worked for sometime but i couldn't overcome it cuz it is not soo easy to do that.
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by gem87(f): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2006
hmm, like adding weight would help
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by eslynera(f): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2006
undecided
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by hotstuff(f): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2006
omo get some good music to ur head,av fun n go 4 shopin.that way u wil get over the heart break
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by lovestinks(f): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2006
the heartbreak i got over the fastest was

step 1.i told him things were not going well.that we should call it quits.got out of his car.walked home, reason.i broke up with him first.cos i found out he was cheating on me with a pal.

step 2:i took valium not to die oh(neva).to sleep.woke up ,took another.did this 4 2 days.

step 3:acknowledge that it hurt,really hurt.listened to some old love songs(new once are crap)ie winner takes it all by alba,jollen by dolly parton,must ve being love,same scene different cast by withney houston etc.

step 4:deleted his number,tore all his pic,wrote a letter to my self.saying why am better of with out him

step 5:had loads of ice cream,red wine .ran the whole thing in my mind.wat went wrong and all so as not to make the same mistake twice.greatest lesson learnt friends and boyfriend dont mix.belive me they dont

step 6:had a make over.went shoping and pampered myself.u know the works,new undies,manicure,etc

step 7:called up an old admirer,dressed to kill ,went to the movies,hads loads to drink,flirted alot.

result :was as good as new. started dating the old admirer,had the ex begging and sending his friends and family to beg,

Realisation :he was never worth it .he didnt deserve me

Advice to girls.always acknowledge the hurt its ok to cry and pls ladies please dont sell your self short.

ps, this worked for me cos am a realist, i call it as it is.
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 29, 2006
to have another spouse is the wrong answer, try to get your self involve in activity, make your self think the relationship is a fairy tale and the guy doesn't exist. think and picture a great tomorrow for your self. imagine the cuties guy in your neighbour hood asking you out. one thing i know is that if a man breaks my heart, i will do every thing in my power to make him know that he is a quiter and a loser. for example when my friend and her boy friend broke up, we went for a big shopping that we nearly enter into dept. my friend dress differently and looks fantastically beautiful. when his boy friend saw what he never see in her before, he came back and said i think you are the best thing that ever happen to him. when he finish talking, my friend told him she just realize that she doesn't have a life when she was dating him but now she have learn not to roll with losers. my friend came home and felt so good because she just kick an ass. we return the cloths and get our refund back dou
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by crito(m): 2:55am On Aug 30, 2006
its quite hard,try and do what interest you and over the time you might probably 4get abt him/her.
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by momoney1(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2006
i believe that crying is just the first step. when u cry, u are letting off some steam. after crying, come to your senses and decide what to do.

crying is the first step cry, it will ease you alot and after that you just try to get busy with friends or any thing undecided.
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by jaybaby(f): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2006
Smoke ,Drink FORNICATE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by chukymoney(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2006
dont tell me u do all those things metioned,too bad, jaybaby
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by jaybaby(f): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2006
Yea i did u gat any problem wit dat? angry angry angry angry
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2006
just stay away from his friends so they don't start asking you questions,stay away from places that you will see him.
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by abbey02(f): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2006
try not to be alone,move with friends go out with them and catch so many fun
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by cheavroi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2006
hey the fastest way to get over an heartbreak is to do either of these three things

1.get yourself into another relationship fast

2.get born again and go to church more

3.make up your mind not to date another man ever in your life

Of the three i recommend none
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by phoenixman: 5:23am On Jan 16, 2007
do stuff that will wean your mind from the misery.
In a short while you will bounce back. smiley
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by gem87(f): 4:23am On Jan 23, 2007
find another passion in life
u dnt need any1 to define u
exercise more, read more, just something different to distract n heal u
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by phoenixman: 4:29am On Jan 23, 2007
but if you find that you have healed and you
are back to you chirpy troublesome self
let them all know that talking is just[b] FUN[/b] grin
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by gem87(f): 4:33am On Jan 23, 2007
i'm not quite sure i get dat
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by phoenixman: 4:41am On Jan 23, 2007
then the message was not for you wink
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by gem87(f): 4:47am On Jan 23, 2007
wht mks u any1 else would, n if no1 does den who d f^*k was it 4?
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by chistiana(f): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2007
Do we really get over heart breaks or we just over look them and go on with life.

to other people it kinda easy, but to me life is not always the same,show some one u love him, giving him ur money, ur love, ur heart, ur soul and ur body and he dump me. all other guys most also taste out of it.

at times i do wish i could kill my self, but i always say this to my self, billions of men will surely walk accross my grave yard and spite on me.

breaking heart can never me heal,unless God wanna heal it with an angel.
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by Destiny6(f): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2007
With time a broken heart does heal and you learn a lot along the way which makes u much stronger and prepared for whatever comes next, (SPEAKIN FROM EXPERIENCE!!)
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by beckc: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2007
hello, i was searching at google for sites with "overcoming a heart break" subjects, and im lucky that this forum is on top of the list, i have read from the subject through the latest reply and i find it very helpful, me and my ex boyfriend have been separated for 3 yrs and still, i find it very hard to not expect that we will be reunited someday, to the point that i told myself that he's going to be the last guy im going to be with, cry
from the time that we broke up until now, he still tries to contact me and wanna be close to be inspite of my request for space, and i really am having my heart bruised, i dont know where to go from here, cry
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by SweetT1: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2007
The fastest way to forget about him is to start dating his best friend ! grin grin
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by nana(f): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2007
Lovestinks and cheavroi,i agree with u both,
Same thing worked out for me, Also,i deleted the guy's number from my phone,told him to 4get about me,threw things that actually belonged to him away and luckily for me,one of my admirers showed up when i least expected, and bam!
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by OmoEko1(f): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2007
Smoke some trees and get high cheesy cheesy cheesy then drink some grey goose.

U gonna feel better that u breaken heart will be recovered back.
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by spoilt(f): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2007
fall in love again. its just like the way to get over a hangover is to have another drink! grin
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by OmoEko1(f): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2007
spoilt:

fall in love again.
How can she fall in love again, if she isn't over the first love, that makes no type of sense
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by spoilt(f): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2007
it has been known to happen that when you find someone else , you'll wonder what you ever saw in the first one. that's love for you! complicated!
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by kolapot(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2007
The fastest way is to zero your mind about the past
and always think of a way forward in life,i believe
nothing happens by chance in life and so life has to
go- on.Always think of how to be successful cos success
have many relatives while failure has none,so instead of
thinking of over an heartbreak,always think of success.
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by jaybaby(f): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2007
soccerquee:

Smoke some trees and get high cheesy cheesy cheesy then drink some grey goose.

My Dear It didnt wrk no Shyt---When i had my 1st & only BreakDwn ---I got a Packet of Cigarette & even ordered for a bottle of GIN---OMO @ the end I only got Fcked Up! I vomited like Crazzzzzzz ! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Still I went Clubbing & danced like a LovePeddler --I regretted it angry angry angry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.