Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (59056 Views)

Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 15 Ways To Get Over Heartbreak Like Every Grown Up Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by Youngpo413: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
jaybaby:

My Dear It didnt wrk no Shyt---When i had my 1st & only BreakDwn ---I got a Packet of Cigarette & even ordered for a bottle of GIN---OMO @ the end I only got Fcked Up! I vomited like Crazzzzzzz ! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Still I went Clubbing & danced like a WHOREEE --I regretted it angry angry angry cheesy

LOL
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by Youngpo413: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
dapsycool: Nothing heals a broken heart like TIME, LOVE and TENDERNESS! Na M. bolton talk am.
The koko here is TIME! It's the only cure, some music would cause more problem, cause some music would remind u of him or her. Just imagine listening to "No Air" by jordin sparks. "Love is wicked" almost got a female friend crazy after an heartbreak.
My own time, i listened to "when a man loves a woman" and wept like a baby, while the chic was enjoying a nice Bleep by a moronf.uker.
someone talked about taking juice, you see, an average butty is a complete mumu!
All of una pele o, i've had my own share so i sold my heart to Chelsea Fc, i trust my team, they'd never break my heart. Lmao
If u must listen to music, try "GANJA FARMER" it's good for ya health lol.
if u decide to talk too much, you'd hardly make sense.
There are no shortcuts, time is the ONLY guaranteed healer.

very true
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by tiwalademi(f): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
U r right
effects8000: The fastest way to get over a heartbreak is by looking for a rebound girl or guy cool at least that
what i do. It would help you get over that low life looser that thinks he or she is somthing wink
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by tiwalademi(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
The fastest way to get over an ex is to b closer to God during dat moment and not tinking of rushing to anoda relationship cos its wont help dey il just take ur advantage of bin @broken: someone av to take his or her time'
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
tiwalademi: The fastest way to get over an ex is to b closer to God during dat moment and not tinking of rushing to anoda relationship cos its wont help dey il just take ur advantage of bin @broken: someone av to take his or her time'
Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by kooffy: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmm... Wish it Never Happens to me tho.. Not a Nice experience at all.. smiley
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by tpiadotcom: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by tpiander: 2:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? by EmperorKross(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
tpiadotcom:

tpiander:

These ones dey book space for 2005 thread in 2015, na the same person sef. Why hin kan book space

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.