Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (318680 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by checktimmy: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2007
What has always worked for me is to approach the situation (new girl situation o) with FAMILIARITY. Meaning that I pretend that the girl and I have known each other before that day. That makes me act/behave natural.
Need I say this, women have an invicible radar of some sort around them that makes them know if a man is interested and would like to ask them out and this, I believe, puts them on the defensive - except they have a crush on you for your looks (that's if you've got a brad pitt's looks) or you strike them in the first instance as being intelligent or some other qualitIES they find fascinating about you.
So by giving it a natural approach, I find that it breaks their defensive barriers and even, a common: " how is the weather treating you this morning?" question to a new woman in a very natural manner with a very calm and confident tone will bring a good response out of the woman except if she's got a problem of some sort sha. And by not asking common questions like how old they are or her family background will make the rest of the journey easy! Just go at them strongly. Take for example, If its during week days, ask her why she isnt in her office and if she's unemployed, you know, just go on from there. Act naturally and take it a step at a time. That is just stick with the acquitance routine and dont go into telling her right there that you want to date - A step at a time. Overtime, she may even be the one to lead you on to that promise land and if you're fun to be with and you make her smile more or even laugh the whole time she spends with you wink then she may even be the one to ask you out.

Another point is that approaching new women is not something difficult if you can conquer your own insecurities.

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by drlawng(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2007
This always works for me:

Hey girl, check this iam really feeilng you and am sure you are sooo damn feeling me too.

Lets cut to the chase and get a room. what do you say?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by LAGATA(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2007
haba Raymand! must u shak 2 inject liver into ur system b4 u develop confidence 2 yan? i tire 4 u! Awuf dey run belle embarassed shocked
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by SweetT1: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2007
@ifem
Slap her on the butt cheek and say to her " What'up baby, your name must be mona lisa " You dig ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by kokorich: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2007
all u need do brother, is tell her d koko! no need to fret at all, she cant bite can she? B a man! and ifem I dig!, will try dat out soon and revert to u, grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by ugodaniel(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
Sweet T:

@ifem
Slap her on the butt cheek and say to her " What'up baby, your name must be mona lisa " You dig ? grin grin

Seriously, doing dat can land yu in jail ooo grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by deyour(f): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
I think what you should do , is to ask out a girl you don't really like. You wont be anxious because you are not scared of rejection. And that will be a kinda practice for you grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by ugodaniel(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2007
deyour:

I think what you should do , is to ask out a girl you don't really like. You wont be anxious because you are not scared of rejection. And that will be a kind of practice for you grin

Now, dats some cool shit!!! grin cheesy wink
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Bolarge(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2007
Word. cool
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by 2old4that(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2007
With this your fear, just be careful not to fart in her front and sweat like coke bottle. That could be disastrous.  lol  grin grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by omoge(f): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2007
start:

exkess me babygirl, i wanna be your lover, can i toast you?

do you wanna love me? I'm rich! i gat bmw and i'm taking you to the 7seas.

cool
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by omoge(f): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2007
now my real advice, don't approach any girl the first day. wait till you see her again and what you will say will come naturally, cheers bros.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Elpee(f): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2007
Walk up to the chick, and start twirling your tongue, this will turn her on.

Duhhh ill kno u crazee den!!!! why d hell r u twirlin ur tongue in frotn of a girl!!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Freestyl(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2007
it's simple but depends on who she is to you. go to her, treat her as your own sis and have the best conversation ever. talk to her the way you talk to your own sisters at home, i believe that will give you the best experience to cope. best of luck!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by ehi4life(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hmmmmnn Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by naijatips(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2007
O boy, if you seem to do so much of rehersal then you'll mess up. Im sure once you mess up the first time you'll hate yourself and that way you wont even try it again. All youneed do is be yourself and walk to her, talk about anything you see at that time and thats all, dont fire your ultimate bomb yet cause it wont explode. Just creat a link with her te first day and care less if youll ever see her again. That alone would give you the boldness to talk to another one and if you are fortunate to see her again then everything is easy. There are good topics u can start like OBJ and Atiku, NEPA, Okada, Nigerian leaders and the likes. Dont forget body language it helps too.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by star01(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2007
naijatips:

O boy, if you seem to do so much of rehersal then you'll mess up. I'm sure once you mess up the first time you'll hate yourself and that way you wont even try it again. All youneed do is be yourself and walk to her, talk about anything you see at that time and thats all, don't fire your ultimate bomb yet cause it wont explode. Just creat a link with her te first day and care less if youll ever see her again. That alone would give you the boldness to talk to another one and if you are fortunate to see her again then everything is easy. There are good topics u can start like OBJ and Atiku, NEPA, Okada, Nigerian leaders and the likes. Dont forget body language it helps too.
talkin about politics, wierd thins is possibly gonna ruin de plan, why dnt u dicuss about de weather,ow she feels,her interests,hobbies n wat she does her leisure tyme.,, i guarantee 2 u gonna ve a good response
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by benzion72(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2007
You need not fear, every lady you admire also admire you so all you need do is to summon courage and go for them dont be rude dont rush, women like it gently and dont forget to add a little emotion tell them you love them that is all they want to hear even if you dont, call her regularly even if you dont have anything to say tell her you miss her all those stuff before you know you will have harem
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Ajetfred: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2007
Just be cool and be yourself as you are afraiad to approach babes some are eyeing you just look around and you will see that your choice is very close.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Drunk: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2007
Fruitless venture
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by toshmann(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2007
grin grin grin grin i go die o. guy make i tell you the truth, there is no standard way of approaching girls. trust me. i swear. u think being handsome is it? look who is dating the most beautiful girls on campus. ugly guys. grin

u think being rich is it? look how wives of rich men cheat on thier husbands by sleeping with gateman, . . . u think it's all about confidence? look how many guys have been publicly embarrassed by ladies who dont even have up to the guy's status.

just get this straight points. . . .women can never be satisfied. dont even attempt to.

question number 1) what do women want? even the girls dont know the answer. so u see we have a real big problem here.
question 2) how can a woman be impressed on a first date? no answer. . . . . . .just be urself. it may or may not work.
question 3) what can improve ur chances on the first appraoch? it is called LUCK. Hope she likes you, and is in the mood.

only thing i can tell you is, make a move. be natural in ur move. dont pretend to be what u are not, if she like you, she's urs for life. if she no like you, shift base ASAP. But u gat to try ya luck.

grin grin grin grin 1st time i appraoched a woman i was so embarrassed i never approached a woman for 2 yrs. grin grin grin but they started to make the 1st move (i love calabar) so the best way to get a girl may even be by not appraoching any grin grin grin . . . . . .and on my graduation day, the 1st girl i approached in 1st yr who embarrassed me came and told me how she always admired me. yet she embarrassed me, na wa o grin

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by whiteNkem(f): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2007
deyour:

I think what you should do , is to ask out a girl you don't really like. You wont be anxious because you are not scared of rejection. And that will be a kind of practice for you grin

yep, it is really good for practice, that's what i always advice my girl to do when they wanna exercise flirt: work on a guy they're not interested in so they won't mess it with the real one!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by kaydee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2007
toshmann:

grin grin grin grin i go die o. guy make i tell you the truth, there is no standard way of approaching girls. trust me. i swear. u think being handsome is it? look who is dating the most beautiful girls on campus. ugly guys. grin

u think being rich is it? look how wives of rich men cheat on their husbands by sleeping with gateman, . . . u think it's all about confidence? look how many guys have been publicly embarrassed by ladies who don't even have up to the guy's status.

just get this straight points. . . .women can never be satisfied. don't even attempt to.

question number 1) what do women want? even the girls don't know the answer. so u see we have a real big problem here.
question 2) how can a woman be impressed on a first date? no answer. . . . . . .just be yourself. it may or may not work.
question 3) what can improve your chances on the first appraoch? it is called LUCK. Hope she likes you, and is in the mood.

only thing i can tell you is, make a move. be natural in your move. don't pretend to be what u are not, if she like you, she's urs for life. if she no like you, shift base ASAP. But u got to try ya luck.

grin grin grin grin 1st time i appraoched a woman i was so embarrassed i never approached a woman for 2 years. grin grin grin but they started to make the 1st move (i love calabar) so the best way to get a girl may even be by not appraoching any grin grin grin . . . . . .and on my graduation day, the 1st girl i approached in 1st yr who embarrassed me came and told me how she always admired me. yet she embarrassed me, na wa o grin

Thiz is all U need 2 know.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by aycd44(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2007
There is no standard way of approaching a grul the first day. what is think you need is BOLDNESS. IF you are bold, i tell you there is no lady on earth that you wont be able to approach. Another thing is that you have to make sure you are dressed well at that particular time and also put on a smiling face. most ladies look at a guys dressing as the guy approaches. a lady ones told me some things she looks at in a guy.
1 belt
2 a matching shoe
3 matching top and trousers
4 haircut
Personally, with all these well organised, i feel bold and happy meeting a new lady.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by odd: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2007
guy, just be confident. i know one or two bottles can help in dat area. but u must know wat to say when u get there , cos if u dont u will be talkin trash, which eventually leads to red card.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by becool89(f): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2007
99% of the women i know completely hate it when a random guy they dont know walks up to them and starts saying the most random things like "i have been watching you" or "a pretty girl like you probably has a boyfrend" etc, dats probably the worst thing to do.
in my opinion if u approach a girl, first things first, say hi like a normal human being, not a psycho(dnt lick ur lips or nothin), and just talk to her like you would a frend and if this is a girl you know you will see again(soon), dont ask for her number when you have only just met. wait till you meet her again(a 2nd or 3rd time),it will be much easier to get her number then cause by then there will be a level of familiarity albeit a small one but still she wont feel like you're a total stranger. whatever you do, make sure you dont seem/look/sound desperate cuz women can smell desperation and its not attractive at all. grin

and put on a nice pair of shoes for gods sake!, women notice,

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by onyekang1(f): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2007
jus b urself bro. grin grin grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by sketch18(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2007
brotha, having the experience is good and learning from your mistakes because thats how we all learn, AND ALSO YOU JUST HAVE TO BE YOUR SELF , dont be someone else your NOT, or else the WOMAN will see thru it .
Talk more about the things you two both have in common, and do alot of listening,
holla back and tell me more about what stage its at NOW,

sketch18_2000
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by agnesoseka: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2007
lol
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2007
there's no special way to approach a woman
but dont go using that age old line of FAMILIARITY
it rarely works nowadays
just try and be friendly and pray she's not on her period cos their easily irritated on those days grin
best of luck
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Bankole01(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2007
don't mind all these people o. tell you what just walk up, slap her a couple of times then tell her she is going home with you. if she doesn't move quick quick ehn. cari am for shoulder take go ya house.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Bankole01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2007
in the days of cave men, no words were needed just cari club nak am for head, e don become ya own patapata

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.