Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (318560 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by joejagz: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2010
I feel bad for you, man .
Very simple, girls like to see that confidence, that evidence that you are on top and ova the world. Therefore man, even if your insides are shaking . give her a SWAGGER WALK. walk to her, start with an ice breaker (joke, ), add a flattering comment about her (they always love that).tell her that you have been looking at her and that you find her pricessless. Then man do the dignified thing and lose her so she would not look at you like a clinger. before living dont forget to collect her number oooooooooooooo. wish you ill luck.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Dam4real: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2010
U can get more tips on this site
http://thebestdatingtipsforguys..com
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Dam4real: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2010
useful information are loaded on this site
http://tipsfordesignerdogcollar..com/
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by ikillmods1: 12:40am On Jan 03, 2011
OH MA GAD
i'm shorta words
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by 190: 12:43am On Jan 03, 2011
ROTLFMAO,

SWAGGA WALK,  grin  grin  grin

Only in Egypt

Let yo money speak for you!!
simples cool cool cool
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
@ poster na wa oooooooo
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by masterw: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2011
my bro just relax and everything will be ok. here is my story

met this girl at church during summer vacational school and she was fine as hell< but i still focus and though of her as any other girls out there.
so after class we went to eat at the cafeteria and when i saw her sittin wit her friend i got scared but hey grin i was prepared for anything, so i walk up and to her and started conversation and ask her for tha name and we talk about our neighbor hood and other fun stuff, just keeping it casual and short and was ready to leave so i ask her for tha # less then a minute she took my phone and started puttin her # down there so i started jokin with her by sayin i usually dont like gurl to touch my phone and she was like yea whatever, so later that day i didnt text or call her so the nxt day she sent me a txt message and i was like yea grin i got her so i set a special day for us to meet each other just like a date but she already known what up, that day i took her to the movies theaters and we spent time together and later that day i took her home, and got my first kiss that night and i couldnt believe what wus happining so i tries to act cool but could help one week later she wanted to spent more time with me and at last u know what happened its was fire in the hole grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Dive(f): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2011
@dblock hw many babes ve u tried dat on? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by askwomen: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2012
theres tons of women talking about this at www.askwomendatingadvice.com
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by obtainfg(m): 6:06am On Apr 17, 2012
ugodaniel: This is how i do it and it always worls

I will drive up to her with my Audi TT, then flash my diamond-encrusted Rolex, after that answer an imaginary call with my 3G Nokia Phone while oozing all sexy and manly with a whiff of Imperial Majesty perfume(asking price is well over $200,000).

I'm telling yu, she'll rush and enter your car even before you say anything

TRY it, it sure works for me all da time!
YOU TALK LIKE POOR BOY WHO DASH MONKEY BANNANA WHO DASH U CAR, U DONT NO HW TO APPROACH A GIRL.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Booty4me: 6:45am On Apr 17, 2012
Damsal: u actually appraching the girl often depends on your surrounding. When u approach just act causal like you are approaching a friend or just any girl, walk up her and smile this would make her warm up to you if u are in a meeting/class e.t.c you can start by asking if she enjoys it or anything relating to it. Then work your way way up.
     Some other girls like a more direct approach and hate it when guys beat about the bush, so when you walk up to her don't forget to smile (It's one of your attractive weapons) tell her you've been watching her for a while, then u can get get aquainted ask her name, (If u are sweet compliment her on it, if you're not boy just nod) can aslo ask her other things, but to end it just say "Hey i'm sure a pretty gril like u already has someone, but i'd really like it if we could be friends, you know hang out sometime" if she says yes and gives you her number then ma job here is done. If she tells u she is not interested holla back at me.       
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Ajekpako(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2012
No need for planning cos she;ll never respond the way u expect her to, just go with the flow and grow a thick skin while u're at it cos some girls can be ill-mannered & immature!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by 9zeros(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ajekpako: No need for planning cos she;ll never respond the way u expect her to, just go with the flow and grow a thick skin while u're at it cos some girls can be ill-mannered & immature!
word.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Joshillion(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2012
B4 u approach a gurl, be ready 4 rejection,she's nt goin 2 kill u,d worst she cn do is to say no,be respectful to a girl,make a compliment(a obvious bt unusual one) that might evn be funny,jst be confident wit urself,if she replies u show interest in what she says...u can practise wit a girl u dnt rily like...
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by vxtr(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
ugodaniel: This is how i do it and it always worls

I will drive up to her with my Audi TT, then flash my diamond-encrusted Rolex, after that answer an imaginary call with my 3G Nokia Phone while oozing all sexy and manly with a whiff of Imperial Majesty perfume(asking price is well over $200,000).

I'm telling yu, she'll rush and enter your car even before you say anything

TRY it, it sure works for me all da time!
na wa for u
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by ifihearam: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2012
Most of una here just dey mouthy
Some of una worst pass the poster sef
Na who really talk he own be mumu
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by gbollsess(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
They have said it all but my advise is you just be yourself and natural. thanks
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by toygod2: 3:36am On Jul 31, 2012
wink wink wink.....do that
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by agada63(m): 1:16am On Oct 07, 2012
if d gul giv him a dirty slap he should take it cuz itz part of d game. N he should try 2 apologise 2 d gul 4 disturbing her peace n he wil c d gul coming around him next tym 2 beg him 4 4giveness, there he wil get d gul
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by TreeofThought(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okay okay I hear you guys and you'll talking poff.

1) Smile
2) Be yourself
3) Try to throw a joke to make her open up
4) Ask for her name
5) Push two or three topics
6) Pretend you in a hurry ask for her numbers
Try not to get caught after you leave

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by buchostags(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
pathanpowe: Allright people listen up, i can clearly see none of you have ever interacted with a girl before lol. but seriously the most easy and afficiant way to approach a girl on the first date is to complament her. Then she will think you are a nice guy, then just see how things go on from there , wink
huh
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by pleep(m): 2:40am On Jan 05, 2013
Find her alone somewhere... start a convo.. ask for her number.. call her 2 weeks later. But be sure you make eye contact or say high every time you see her. grin

This only works if you run into each other often...
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by TreeofThought(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
Lol you talking twak. Iv done that before and some of them will just say thanks and look away. Just that moment when she looks away you will feel small. So topic will make her think you into her and you willing to know her. Iv been there and I felt it
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by CMPunk10: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Make una help me I don fall in love wit dis grl nd I've been bhavin like a jerk lately I need tips on how to approach a grl
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by sawhite: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2013

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
First date, be confident as crazy. A little humorous arrogance is good, not annoying bragging, just be funny in a cool way, dont act all needy, ur body language means a lot, dont lean on the table towards her, lean backwards. Just imagine if u were any ladys dream come true, how confident ud act. If u act needy ur most likely gomna be foreva friendzoned, dont be decieved, mr nice guys always come last.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by sawhite: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Ratebuster(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Raymand: HA! whatta wimp! o boy just shack some beer, walk up to the girl, talk wetin ever come out from your mouth! haba! she be Abani Darego! una tire me ooo, just for toto! *sigh* mo i go sleep abeg! una sefu!!
4 me i fit a gal anytin d result no mata aftaall dia one milion more
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by ibro360(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
@op first of all look 4 money (i mean get productive)n i bet u d rest is history @girls i dnt mean an insult but we no u all like good things n only money can buy dem.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by itstpia1: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Just be confident.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.