Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (318583 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Spyderman(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2007
c'mon guys, approaching a gurl on the first day is as simple as ABC.
Ur most distinct weapon is ur smile - smile to her as u walk towards her. If she notices ur approach (i mean if she looks at u as u walk to her), boldly return her gaze and smile. If she doesn't, walk up to her and say a casual "hello". Two things can ONLY happen - she returns ur hello or she ignores u. if the former is the case, u re in luck, if the latter say something like "Its a beautiful day, just wanna remind you, so smile" and walk away; she obviously is not interested in ur boring conversation.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Bankole01(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2007
anoda one wey me a don try befor be say you go approach de gal begin dance owanbe or beta if you sabi atilogu dance do am. am mean gigi with it then begin say i i i wan wan wan mari u gaaaal i i i wan luf u a dey craz for you gaaal all this time no stop ya dance o. i tell walahih talahi de gal go fall for you right away or my name no be oko omoge
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by otoidea(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2007
luda sayz we sud do it sumthn like this

wen u see a grl u lyk u walk straight up to her n be lyk

hey grl, hw u doin
u are the woman that im gon b pursuin
nd i wud like to get to knw u , cud u gimme ur name
if ud jot down ur number , ud get mine in xchange

grin

tht sud get u on the way

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by deb(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2007
Its so simple to approach a woman.
Just walk up to her and tell her how much you think she is humble.

I bet you. Even if she's not humble she'll try not to dissapoint you.
Just be sincere about your "observation"

You can move to the next level from there.
Just try your best to come natural. Its the challenging part.
It works my brother it works!

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Brymore(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2007
Different situations require different techniques and handling, but I think ladies are just like every other human being, thus the best technique is to be sincere, you will either get a yes or no.

If you try to lie, she will find you out later if it is a serious relationship and she might hate you then.

So, walk up to her, try to be your most amiable (a smile can go a long way in creating that impression), then tell her what first struck you about her and what motivated you to talk to her. You may strike it lucky.

(A friend once walked up to a girl on campus and told her he felt sexually attracted to her. She said she loved him for his sincerity)

#Candid Submission#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Goshen360(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2007
The best way to approach a lady being the first time is very simple depending on where u meet her. However, no matter where u meet a lady and u want to approach her for d first time, the best way is to do WHAT SEEMS DIFFICULT TO OTHER GUYS OR EVEN YOU FOR MEETING THE HER THE FIRST TIME. For instance, if u meet her in a commercial vehicle for the first time, try to rub her hair and tell her you love her hair, i guess from there, you can continue by telling her ur name and that begins d conversation, stay kool

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by babadee(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2007
@ goshen360,
seems like yu been rolling with to much fishsellers in Badagry otherwise hw can you suggest touching a gals hair in a BUS in LAGOS!!! na wa for you O! i bet yoou the kind that gets so much slaps it becomes normal. no diss intended
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Raphaelito(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2007
you just have to be yourself, be natural and beside its not only the guys that are desperate, they are as well so. dont sound rehearsh when you approach the girl of your dream.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Goshen360(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2007
babadee:

@ goshen360,
seems like yu been rolling with to much fishsellers in Badagry otherwise hw can you suggest touching a gals hair in a BUS in LAGOS!!! na wa for you O! i bet yoou the kind that gets so much slaps it becomes normal. no diss intended

LIFE IS EASIER LIVED BASED ON THE WAY WE UNDERSTAND IT. WHAT SEEMS DIFFICULT TO YOU MIGHT BE EASY FOR ANOTHER MAN. THE GIRL YOU THINK MIGHT SLAP YOU AS SUCH AT SUCH ACTION MIGHT TURN TO LOVE SUCH ACTION. BESIDES, AM NOT TALKING ABOUT TOUCHING HER HAIR UNWISELY, DO IT SKILL AND STYLE IN SUCH A WAY THAT SHE WONT GET YOU. MOREOVER, TRY TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS AND SEE HOW EASY THEY COULD BE. STAY KOOL
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by bobezey(m): 2:07am On Apr 02, 2007
Well, that's easy. Just walk up to the girl pinch her in the ass (bottom)
and say "what's up my sista" , How re u doing.

My bet is if she doesn't slap the living daylights out of you, you are in like
Flint. Otherwise, you are you are on your own baba !

The alternative scenario, just be your self walk up to her and let your
animal charm do the magic. Nice, cute, light and innocent compliments helps. Don't lay it too thick otherwise it back fires and the flames will
consume you. Be subtle and tactful. Be a gentle bear.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by topojons(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2007
I don't think i can answer any question on approching a lady, But am best in approching an SU sister strictly in the church after service or sermon
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by osegwu(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2007
Walk up to her and ask her if she have plan for the night?
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by osegwu(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2007
Walk up to her and ask her if she have plan for the night?
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Bolarge(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2007
goshen360:

The best way to approach a lady being the first time is very simple depending on where u meet her. However, no matter where u meet a lady and u want to approach her for d first time, the best way is to do WHAT SEEMS DIFFICULT TO OTHER GUYS OR EVEN YOU FOR MEETING THE HER THE FIRST TIME. For instance, if u meet her in a commercial vehicle for the first time, try to rub her hair and tell her you love her hair, i guess from there, you can continue by telling her ur name and that begins d conversation, stay kool

babadee:

@ goshen360,
seems like yu been rolling with too much fishsellers in Badagry otherwise hw can you suggest touching a gals hair in a BUS in LAGOS!!! na wa for you O! i bet you the kind that gets so much slaps it becomes normal. no diss intended

ROFLMBAO ribs aching badly
U guys no go yamutu me for this nairaland. grin grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by odunayooo: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2007
Well, I think i know what your problem is, and i think there is a solution to every problem, I guess u are not bold enough, U need to made up your mind and be courageous. at least she no carry fire for head now, haha, I think that will help u.i won go sleep jare,
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by kob24: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2007
ifeemikel, don \'t put the pussy on a pedestal.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by splurge(f): 5:11am On Apr 06, 2007
4rm a gurl's point of view, i fnk d best tip here wuz 4rm crazykid. i mean y'all shld listen 2 d dude, he knws his stuff! newayz, above all dt, b urself n i fnk d worst fn dt can happen 2 u is 2 b tongue-tied n dt happens only when u're nervous. so cool it, mon! chics lyk guyz who've got loads of sensible stuff 2 say n pls dnt go overboard!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by damilola29(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2007
dude u have to shake that attitude off u, the speedier u get rid of that the better for u, or do u have plans of been celibate for life? be bold for once and tak the bull by the horn, and one more thing be urself!!! Good luck & hey i"ll be the chairmann of ur wedding day lol!!! grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by muyeskin(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2007
Bros no fuckin up. There is one fact i will tell u 2day. Girls feel d way we feel also but it's just normal guys make their feelings happen first. It happened to me some yrs ago b4 i discovered this. But u just have to do it. Have it in mind that it's a loss or win affair. But alwaystry to be a winner all the time. You can do it because u possess it as a man. Go ahead, and u may try one 2day. Im here always to assist u. Just buzz my yahoomessenger for more clues. We are their crowns. And they are created for us. Just follow ur heart man.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by muyeskin(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2007
Hi there, This msg is to Becool89. I think i must let u know that ur response to that issue was great. I looked at all but urs was oustanding. Guys do make that mistake, I mean telling a girl they met for the first time they love her. Just tink of that madness. Well i'll love to have u as a friend. Hope to hear from u soon. Im online if u wanna mail me on yahoochat. Take care.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by mekoyo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2007
Just be yourself man.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by goldboy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2007
Ol boy,

simply be ursef.

u see, i was in ur shoes  sometime ago, i cant even talk to a girl talkless lady, my coursemate mocked me abt it ,,, , but i just braced up and i think i even prayed about it , cos it was becoming embarasing to me , as i always loose ladies i really liked to others who were more smart,

The other day i was at sweet sensation, i saw a lady i liked and our eyes met , she went out with the boyfrend and came back as if she forgot soemtin and asked for my number, Pali even since then we have been good frends, really good frends and i aksed her how and why she came back,, she said she liked me but noticed it also in my eyes and did not want to loose me , we are still talking on phone and i respect her so much.

DON'T BE AFRAID, U have isters at home , try talking with them.,,.chat with them , see how they react, i tell u dat babe u are eyeing may realkly be in love but not all of them will want to walk up to u,
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by moneytalks(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2007
U guys are all talking about courage as if it is all he arsenal u need. Well, if courage na ur problem.The first step is boosting ur liver, and to obtain dat liver just smoke a wrap of Indian Hemp and walk ut to her and, All the best of luck dude. One luv
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by hakeen: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2008
Block her. she's human after all. if she will say no let her say it. only politly. wink but arrange your flows.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2008
If you have good 'intentions', approach her in a very respectful and nice way. The worst you can get is NO.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by dellynash(f): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2008
Damsal i agree with you. that is such a wonderful and wise proposal.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by whitelexi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2008
If he's slightly tensed, he probably has some feelings. . . If he's sooo easy going and free, playa! grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by StephenP(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
Do it like the Ying Yang twins

"Hey how you doing lil mama?
Lemme whisper in your ear,
Tell you something that you might like to hear. . . "
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by PNTEL01(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2008
We guys dont need to brag about this,Its just a simple logic but here is a article on how to treat a girl right! You'll have her in your arms before you know it.

Steps, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's all about confidence! Maintain the attitude that she is lucky that you like her and if she doesn't see that, there are plenty of girls who will. If you are not that confident or too shy, you should work on this dilemma.
Compliment her:tell her she has a beautiful smile or beautiful eyes, but do not say something that is not true.
Girls like it when boys try to defend them when someone makes fun of them or threatens them.
In most cases, if you pick on her and pretend you hate her, then she will never like you. She'll think that you do not like her, so she won't like you.
Girls feel at home when you talk to them honestly and openly so try doing that.
NEVER say to a girl that she is hot, it might make her very uncomfortable; say she is pretty or beautiful instead.
Give her your phone number when you know each other well enough.
If she asks if she looks bad or stupid, say no, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

Here are some tips big guys in da ma room. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A note about affection: it's good to start small, a touch on her lower spine will make her warm towards you, and quietly going up behind her to cuddle is less freaky than the full on front hug and she can easily walk away if shes uncomfortablesmiley
Remember this: the best thing to do is tell her directly. She will think you are brave for admitting it.
Give her a compliment - girls don't like too many compliments, it starts to freak them out. A guy will become the total opposite of a crush.
Say "Hi" in the hallway if you happen to walk by her. This will tell you whether or not she wants to say hi by her facial expression.
If she looks like she would say hi back, then go for it. But if she doesn't, try another time.
Be friendly, but do not crowd her.
When you smile at a girl it makes her feel great.
After making friendly conversation with her, try holding her hand or maybe hugging her. You don't want to go too fast, though. Make sure you only go as far as she wants to.
If you want to [Be a Good Boyfriend] then help out with things, bags for example and things that she may find heavy.
Things that girls love
To talk: let her tell your stories. When she does DON'T TRY TO BEAT IT. If you have a similar story share it, but do not get competitive.
To be important: make things about her, and keep talking about what SHE WANTS.
To be protected: But be careful with this, because IT IS NOT YOUR JOB. Don't go overboard and act as if she is yours, she is a person and wishes to be treated like one, not like meat. Let her know that you care without calling in the Secret Service. Be careful, more independent girls might resent this.
If you get scared take a deep breath and remember why you are doing this.

I know you enjoying what you are reading but this is a warning, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If the girl doesn't like you and SHE says it, don't keep pressuring her, you'll look like a stalker.
Also remember that EVERY girl is different - therefore, there is no specific set of steps to magically get your object of affection to like you. The reason she likes you is because she likes you for who you are. So just be yourself; no one likes a pretender.
When giving a girl compliments, make sure not to over-do it. If you've just told her that her eyes are beautiful, don't immediately compliment her smile.
IMPORTANT-Don't compliment her unless you are sincere. She'll see right through you. Point out something that makes her special and unique.
It will be difficult to maintain this with a girl who has a boyfriend.
DON'T LOOK AT HER BREASTS! She might feel sexually harassed, or she'll think that that's the only thing you like her for.
One big thing about compliments. Try and compliment something that you know she worked hard on, not something like "I like your eyes". Compliment her ensemble, how she did her hair, or how radiant she looks that night.***
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by RobertK: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2008
Approaching a girl is kinda tough for some guys and looks so easy for others. You just never know whether the girl you are trying to approach would accept or reject you. But there is a certain way to approach a girl which ensures a positive response most of the time. Click on this link to find out more on how to approach the lady of your chioice guyyyyys, !!!!!!!!!!!
http://meetprincecharming..com
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by mecussey(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2008
Poster, I hope you are not having the problem I had for 2 years. I did not see a girl twice for two years, I go to work by 6am and come back by 9pm; but I can't imagine my self with a one night stand and I don't see the possibility of getting a girl at first sight and first met. If it is the same problem you are having, I am sorry there is no luck oh. Otherwise, block any girl you like and tell her anything, anything works as far as you gave the impression that you like her. Like the one I dey use now is " Hi whats up" she ll say "Hi" or look scared, I would say " where are you going or what are you doing or any question" she ll say anything, I don't care; I would say "Na wow, I dey trip for you oh" with Pigin, some of them will smile, some of them laugh, some of them do as if they don't care etc and that is it, etc without being desperate I will leave. Next time, she will keep staring at me.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by ruffrider(f): 4:10am On Nov 02, 2008
Be yourself most importantly. confidence,but not cocky. It's ok if someone rejects you. maybe it's just not meant for that particular person to be in your circle right now or ever, if that person rejects you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.