Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? (8563 Views)

Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by clevvermind(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2014
guys, if your babe or any lady gives you a hot slap, will you slap back or you will hold your anger?

for me, i will try not to slap her in retaliation cos if i do, they will rush her to the hospital. so, i will try as much as possible to control my temper or i walk away from her. i would not want to slap a lady.

if it were you, will you slap your babe or any lady if she slapped you? or you will walk away.
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by adepiero: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2014
She had better dig her grave before trying it. I don't take bullshit from nobody angry

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Most people here will say they won't slap a lady but if it happens they will beat the lady without mercy too many pretenders online.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2014
adepiero:
She had better dig her grave before trying it. I don't take bullshit from nobody angry

I like you, you are truthful to yourself
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Truckpusher(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2014
I have said and I will say it again; if any lady/girl/woman slaps me no matter how offended she is - I'll reciprocate the unkind gesture with precision and accuracy just enough to send home the message.

Everything can always be talked about and differences settled, but once you go ballistic on me you should also expect an equal reaction, after all everyone of us feels pain.KPOMKWEM angry

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Equado(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2014
Have been slapped by a woman 4tymes...d 1st tym she ended up with crutches{no kidding}...the other 3tymz I just overlooked and walked away

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by clevvermind(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2014
adepiero:
so if your babe gives you a dirty slap, you will retaliate? u know that men are not suppose to slap women. women should be respected. grin
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by adepiero: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2014
brito:

I like you, you are truthful to yourself
Thanks grin

Though I am totally against hitting or beating of women but I think women need to understand that there are several ways of getting back at men rather than raising a hand

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by clevvermind(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2014
brito:
Most people here will say they won't slap a lady but if it happens they will beat the lady without mercy too many pretenders online.
i won't do that to you sweetheart. grin
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Tallesty1(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2014
No if nah my gf, but she will prefer a million slaps to what I will do to her.

But if nah any other babe............ Oh boy! My hands are itching already.

Click me here............https://www.nairaland.com/1876324/it-ever-acceptable-hit-woman
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by braine(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2014
But why would she slap me sef?
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by valdes00(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Let's leave it till den, mak he no b lik say I dey mak mouth
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by lilmax(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
so if your babe gives you a dirty slap, you will retaliate? u know that men are not suppose to slap women. women should be respected. grin
and they should also be respected when they kill a man

@topic..... Only God knows
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by adepiero: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
Only a foolish man won't retaliate. respect my foot! that virtue is lost immediately she trys it angry

But what kinda relationship would make my girlfriend slap me? I think it only happens when the woman calls the shots in the relationship sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
I have said and I will say it again; if any lady/girl/woman slaps me no matter how offended she is - I'll reciprocate the unkind gesture with precision and accuracy just enough to send home the message.

Everything can always be talked about and differences settled, but once you go ballistic on me you should also expect an equal reaction, after all everyone of us feels pain.KPOMKWEM angry
cool cool cool
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by clevvermind(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2014
braine:
But why would she slap me sef?
try call any lady a LovePeddler and see the slap they would give you. grin
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by AfricanApple(f): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2014
op, ur babe slap u yesterday grin wetin u do na sad u sef too stubborn undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by braine(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
try call any lady a LovePeddler and see the slap they would give you. grin

Well, in that case, maybe I deserved it; so I wouldn't strike back..

I just can't imagine it.
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:

cool cool cool ...someone said his palm is already itching by the virtue of the topic. Mbok, no guy should it. That's the beginning of whimpering in that unholy alliance cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
i won't do that to you sweetheart. grin

I know you won't try such
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2014
chimkaire:
cool cool cool
tongue

Can't wait to use you as a guinea pig for 'em ladies that has fast fingers and quick temper to learn and be nice to a truckpusher grin cheesy tongue
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by clevvermind(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
lilmax:
and they should also be respected when they kill a man

@topic..... Only God knows
u know that they would tagged it as violence against women or women battering.
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
adepiero:
Thanks grin

Though I am totally against hitting or beating of women but I think women need to understand that there are several ways of getting back at men rather than raising a hand

But guys can be so annoying sometimes
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2014
chimkaire:
cool cool cool ...someone said his palm is already itching by the virtue of the topic. Mbok, no guy should it. That's the beginning of whimpering in that unholy alliance cheesy cheesy
Slap me and get yourself beaten black and blue. grin
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by clevvermind(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2014
brito:

I know you won't try such
i won't. how can i slap my love?
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:

Trucky slap is part of love
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2014
brito:

Trucky slap is part of love
Lmao cheesy

That kain thing grin
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by kadas01(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2014
If she tries such, I would discipline her on the spot!

I do not "condone" nonsense!
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
tongue

Can't wait to use you as a guinea pig for 'em ladies that has fast fingers and quick temper to learn and be nice to a truckpusher grin cheesy tongue
Ha! Why? Did I in anyway stand for a lady slapping a guy?
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Why not
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2014
chimkaire:
Ha! Why? Did I in anyway stand for a lady slapping a guy?
Believe me sweetheart, slap go fit you well well tongue grin
Re: Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lmao cheesy

That kain thing grin

Sometimes after those love fight na em love dey sweet pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Come And Make Your Pick / Who Has Bigger Boobs / Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.