Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? (6867 Views)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Peebozz(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
I greet una for nairaland o,i am in need of serious advice from you.This girl was introduce to me by her friend for me to make some customise shirt for her and her friends.This is hw i got to meet this luvly babe bt the problem is that she has a boyfriend and i have met him once when i went to her house in lagos.I am getting too close with her bt feel it's not a good idea.What should i do to now?
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
Leave her jare.

Why? She has a boyfriend!
sad
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by RubyPearl: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
Show her you're better than her bf?

You ppl like trouble too much sha. She go use you as a standby undecided
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by bacterium(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2008
Give her money. She will follow you like the dog follow the meat!!!!!! woman only like the money. They are not THAT smart please!
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2008
bacterium:

Give her money. She will follow you like the dog follow the meat!!!!!! woman only like the money. They are not THAT smart please!
Not really undecided
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by bluespice(f): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
bacterium u just replaced tumfulu on the last rung of the stupidity ladder
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by H2O2: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
It's as simple as going for it. Even when she drives you away go after her, HARD! Be persistent and bring doubts to her mind. Once she begins entertaining thoughts that she might be better off with you, yawa don begin dey gas be that tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by RubyPearl: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2008
bluespice:

bacterium u just replaced tumfulu on the last rung of the stupidity ladder
grin grin grin grin they're the same person
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by bacterium(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

grin grin grin grin they're the same person

No please! We are not same. I am not black man, I like black man too much. Find me one plaese
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Tbag5: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2008
You will not get the attention of the girl if you continue to be anxious like you are now, if you are going to get anything now, it is going to be something that will limit your chances.

Best way to get her attention is by being different from other people that seek her attention just like you right now.
Morale: BE YOURSELF.
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2008
Cheii, you people o, she has a boyfriend for goodness sake, he should leave the girl and her hunny bunny alone, why try spoil the relationship?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by bluespice(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2008
if he's not which i very doubt
then tumfulu alas isnt the most mentally retarded
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by chika98: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2008
Let her be.
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by RubyPearl: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2008
I'm not encouraging the poster, but he is kind of right. grin grin

What if the man she's with is not the right one? What better way to know your true partner if there's no competition?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by RubyPearl: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2008
bacterium:

No please! We are not same. I am not black man, I like black man too much. Find me one plaese
sicko undecided
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by tope2000(f): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2008
You've got show her that u are better than her bf undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2008
Is she the only girl in your area? Look for some else who is single and share your love with her.
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Peebozz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2008
I have just discovered that she likes me and she want me to be with her anytime she's bore.She purposely use her picture on my phone as wallpaper bt changed it yesterday.What do feel is happening?
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by RubyPearl: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2008
Peebozz:

I have just discovered that she likes me and she want me to be with her anytime she's bore.She purposely use her picture on my phone as wallpaper bt changed it yesterday.What do feel is happening?
*shakes head* cry cry cry
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2008
@poster. I feel you're trespassing on perilous grounds.
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by 190: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
u be big fool, poster na people like una u go hear say oda guys don KILL, idiot steal the girl na another guy go stil steal am 4rm u, jobless tin,u are so annoyin cry
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by chika98: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2008
Peebozz:

Be with her when she's bored?? Tomorrow now you will come and say Nigerian girls are this or that. U won't wake up and shine your eyes. How old are you sef?
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by RubyPearl: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2008
190:

u be big fool, poster na people like una u go hear say oda guys don KILL, idiot steal the girl na another guy go stil steal am from u, jobless tin,u are so annoyin cry
rotflmao!!! oh gosh, my ribs hurts grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by H2O2: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2008
na so he pain you reach? who steal your girl
how far undecided
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by tmoney11(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2008
First 90% of ladies are into relationship. If it's true that you like the girl and no be say u wan play am, give it a try and make sure you give her 100% attention, and always be yourself. if she like you with the help of her friend she will gel for u
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by kayb2gx(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
@poster: just jollyficate dey go, but if the real bobo Nab u, ur beating go pass wetin naval ratings do dat chick for lag!
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by babadee(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
@poster,
arrange with some boiz from under oshodi bridge to do the guy then u move in as consoling agent,
she go don fall before u say "rest in peace"
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by iice(f): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2008
Other girls no dey? undecided She already has a boyfriend undecided
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Ben13: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2008
cool cool cool i wouldn't like that if i'm in the shoes of the present boyfriend.

poster, keep off.
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by kingsots(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2008
She jst wants u around when she is bored? Dat does nt sound good. What of wen she is excited. If u know u feel something for her nt infatuation. I would say tell her how u feel, if she feels d same way then her boyfriends game is nt tight. Cos i nover see any guy dat would snatch my girl 4rm me.
Remember dats her boyfriend and nt her husband, so she is still open approaches. Tushe.
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by smooooooth: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2008
na pple like u put us in the mess we are in today

you are never content with what u have,instead

na anoda man thing your eye dey. look hia my friend

just leave her alone, cos even if u get her,it wont quench

your insatiable greedy wicked mind. God don talk am

''the heart of man is desperately wicked''
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Chetachuku(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2008
na people like u put us in the mess we are in today

you are never content with what u have,instead

na another man thing your eye dey. look hia my friend

just leave her alone, because even if u get her,it wont quench

your insatiable greedy wicked mind. God don talk am

''the heart of man is desperately wicked''u nnn
that's fine smoooooth. I do not infer it happenend to me or it's happening to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds / Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection / 19 Year Old Nigerian Goalie Marries His 28-year Old Heartthrob (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.