Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? (6897 Views)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by A40(m): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2008
Convince her that the grass is greener on your side and you have to show her proof!! how you go about it is your business lol i can't give anyone game for free the game is to be sold and not told
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by sillyboy(m): 2:15am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

hmmm, the chore, clean my bathrooms. . . .reward? a bowl of icecream wink

You are definately not serious! angry
Ice-cream. . . . .you must think am 1 a ten year old. . .
less than $10 dollar ice-cream for all that hard-work?. , that's "Slave Trade"
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 15, 2008
sillyboy:

You are definately not serious! angry
Ice-cream. . . . .you must think am 1 a ten year old. . .
less than $10 dollar ice-cream for all that hard-work?. , that's "Slave Trade"
No, baby. kiss
I didn't finish. . . .If I you work hard enough, we might just eat the ice cream the "unusual" way wink
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by favourdix(f): 2:27am On Dec 15, 2008
what do u want her for? for keeps or to fling?

Be sure of what u want first.

Secondly, don't u have a girl friend tells us now o! grin
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by sillyboy(m): 2:31am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

No, baby. kiss
I didn't finish. . . .If I you work hard enough, we might just eat the ice cream the "unusual" way wink

heheheheheh. . . . grin grin
Now that's what am talking about . . . .
I can even eat 50cent worth of ice-cream in the unusual way . . . .
I can even suggest one fantastic unusual way. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2008
lmao!!!!!!!!! and what are they? tongue
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by sillyboy(m): 3:09am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lmao!!!!!!!!! and what are they? tongue

The next thing is you accusing me of flirting with thou. . . undecided
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 15, 2008
sillyboy:

The next thing is you accusing me of flirting with thou. . . undecided
just tell me, plz grin
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by vivaladiva(f): 3:15am On Dec 15, 2008
have a bigger cock than her boyfriend, that always works for me
oh and if he is driving an audi tt make sure ur driving a ferrari
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by sillyboy(m): 4:07am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

just tell me, plz grin

You want NLders to bite off my head?
Let's get married 1st. . .because it will be too explicit, . . . tongue
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 15, 2008
sillyboy:

You want NLders to bite off my head?
Let's get married 1stbecause it will be too explicit, . . . tongue
lol but I love me single but not looking status na tongue wink

Unless you're Enrique tongue
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by sillyboy(m): 4:26am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lol but I love me single but not looking status na tongue wink

Unless you're Enrique tongue

What kind of you being single but not looking status. . . . angry
You are getting married soon ooo. . .have you forgotten my job offer that soon. . . .

Remember the renumeration is very renumerative. . . . tongue

which Enrique is that pls.?
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 15, 2008
sillyboy:

What kind of you being single but not looking status. . . . angry
You are getting married soon ooohave you forgotten my job offer that soon. . . .

Remember the renumeration is very renumerative. . . . tongue

which Enrique is that please.?
lol, what does your job have to do with my status? I'm not marrying your job o tongue

Enrique is a music artist. . . .the best kiss kiss
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by sillyboy(m): 4:38am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lol, what does your job have to do with my status? I'm not marrying your job o tongue

Enrique is a music artist. . . .the best kiss kiss

Am not talking about my job jare. . .olodo. . . tongue
Am talking about the job am offering you. . .
the one we talk about some days back. . . .
that takes you to Wegmanns and co. . .
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 15, 2008
sillyboy:

Am not talking about my job jareolodo. . . tongue
Am talking about the job am offering you. . .
the one we talk about some days back. . . .
that takes you to Wegmanns and co. . .
What do you think my husband will say if I take the offer? tongue
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by sillyboy(m): 4:50am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

What do you think my husband will say if I take the offer? tongue

He should be proud of you for landing such a high profile job. undecided

Or is he against successful women like Nairaland topic says? grin
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2008
sillyboy:

He should be proud of you for landing such a high profile job. undecided

Or is he against successful women like Nairaland topic says? grin
Lol, but under a womanizer like you? tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Na, he's for success, I think undecided grin
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by sillyboy(m): 4:57am On Dec 15, 2008
Forget. . .There is zero tolerance for assault of any form. . .
You will just have to perform your job duties. . .in and outside the bedroom

If he's for successfull women. . . .he should prove that by allowing you join my reputable establishment and I bet. . .
he's gonnna see the result in 9 months.

Am going to bed now. . .its 11pm here in Jersey. . . catch ya 2mrw tongue

Apart from the white teeth. . .I saw something else that looks interesting ooo
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 15, 2008
sillyboy:

ForgetThere is zero tolerance for assault of any form. . .
You will just have to perform your job dutiesin and outside the bedroom

If he's for successfull women. . . .he should prove that by allowing you join my reputable establishment and I bet. . .
he's gonnna see the result in 9 months.

Am going to bed nowits 11pm here in Jersey. . . catch ya 2mrw tongue

Apart from the white teethI saw something else that looks interesting ooo
shocked shocked shocked shocked in 9 monthssssssss. . . . dude, jor ma ko bami o shocked shocked shocked Am too young to have a baby grin grin

Night. . . .and thanks wink
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by 190: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2008
looks like silly boy and ebonyi chick are gettin on well 2geda
lets see how they do the bed-mathics
@ poster
why cant u simply leave this girl alone
its persons like u dat causes problems wit peoples
relationships, in the next few months u wud see her bf runnin 2
nland claimin dat sm1 stole his GF nt knowin dat its people here who taught
this fooolish poster how 2 steal his gf, abeg leave that girl alone she has a bf go get urs
there are alot of single;s out ther,
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2008
can't people just love without thinking they must go out the person? no near my gal oh angry
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2008
@ poster,
forget that chick and go for another.
Ebony Silk & Sillyboy
E ku Ife ooooo
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by dizzywezzy(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2008
fi iyawo oni yawo sile.
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2008
bit the girl , by force
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ poster

why are you such an irritant?
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Dede1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
This is plain ridiculous. You have claimed to be too close to her and yet you are engulfed with the idea of getting her attention. Are you day-dreaming?
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by ykush(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2008
i really don't know why there is so much fuss on the issue, whether boy friend or girlfriend! it's all a game untill either party is hooked (marriage),

that's when it becomes a crime. If he or she is meant for, they'll stay. If not you move on!!! grin
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by ykush(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2008
OFCOURSE you can win her over dude! duh
just look into her eyes when you talk to her. kind of give secrets hints that you feel for her (pretend that your trying to keep it a secret, but let her catch on) Now, do you really want to take her away from her boyfriend? if so then you can SO do it. just work on it till it happens

@Jade999, nice one! just be real and go for it. If it's u'rs u'll get it
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by smooooooth: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2008
get naked and get a lot of empty tins

tie them round your neck, and run round

her house screaming yakara bolotikolo!!

till she sees u from her window. u will get

her attention just like that.
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by Renz(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2008
@Poster,

If same shit happens to you, how will u feel? I mean just put yourself in the boyfriends shoe and see how far.

Moreover if the girl leave the boyfriend for you then she might be leaving u for another someday.

Love thy neighbor as thy self. smileĀ  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by ykush(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2008
@Renz> love is like money man! it knows no face or boundary. lol
Re: How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? by honeyyetty(f): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2008
To me it all depend on d girl., it is only if am tired of my present guy that i wil do such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls / How Can You Tell A Guy He Is Way Too Nice And It Is Turning You Off? / 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.