Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (8939 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Romantic Awkward Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by brainyack(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment wen ur crush is waving towards u and u wave back but she is still waving den u look back and see the guy u hate

That awkward moment wen ur best friend has more pics of ur gf than u do

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by brainyack(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment wen ur crush is waving towards u and u wave back but she is still waving den u look back and see the guy u hate

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Charles4075(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment when you're passing by putting on a gown and suddenly evil breeze blows and guys around start debating about the colour of your undies. Na black, Na red joor

That awkward moment when you wear a tight skirt and as you're about to enter keke, the tin go just dissect anyhow. You go pass your junction I swear..

That awkward moment when you just enter a bus and immediately the air around just change. All eyes on you like bros, this bus na public toilet?
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by luckybaddest(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dotwillis1:
grin That awkward moment wen she 'locates' the hole herself
u made me remember something. You ought to know
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by luckybaddest(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment wen you dey beside her and you dey form like say you are talking to someone on phone so that she go think you get much credit and you have another in coming call so your phone start to be ringing

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by TheLokI: 12:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Lordabas:

when she screamed at me "wrong hole fool" grin

Happened to me before cheesy

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by nickz(m): 5:28am On Nov 30, 2014
awkward moment when you raise your hand to answer a question in clss,you get pointed at to do the needful.....then you just forget the answerangry....happened yesterday!!
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2014
luckybaddest:
u made me remember something. You ought to know
u rmbr d time u had same experience? grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Charles4075:
That awkward moment when you're passing by putting on a gown and suddenly evil breeze blows and guys around start debating about the colour of your undies. Na black, Na red joor
bros, how many pant's colour una don observe?
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2014
nickz:
awkward moment when you raise your hand to answer a question in clss,you get pointed at to do the needful.....then you just forget the answerangry....happened yesterday!!
more awkward wen u raise the hand confidently and u end up answerin it wrongly grin grin ..
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by nickz(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Dotwillis1:
more awkward wen u raise the hand confidently and u end up answerin it wrongly grin grin ..
forgeting the answer annoys me...makes me feel stupid...................not knowing the answer means i'm naturallty stupidgrin;Dhahahahahaa
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by allandutch: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

Bin climbing coconut trees since 1200BC and I have neva for once fallen tongue

Ehn ehn....

*picks catapult*
*targets his forehead*
*shoots*
POOooooow......

*waiting for him to reach the ground* grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2014
allandutch:

Ehn ehn....

*picks catapult*
*targets his forehead*
*shoots*
POOooooow......

*waiting for him to reach the ground* grin

Arrghhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

Falls from the coconut tree

** clumbs again ** grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dreyl(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2014
That awkward moment when you brag to her than you last more than 30
minutes and cum before 5 second.
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2014
That awkward moment when u'r having a tete-a-tete with ur crush and a loud fart escapes from sobibor!
I've experienced dx personally. We were alone gisting n she mistakenly dropped it loud like VUUUUMMP!! I jx did like I heard a sound from d drama dey were showing on TV grin cheesy
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
That awkward moment when u'r having a tete-a-tete with ur crush and a loud fart escapes from sobibor!
I've experienced dx personally. We were alone gisting n she mistakenly dropped it loud like VUUUUMMP!! I jx did like I heard a sound from d drama dey were showing on TV grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Dotwillis1:
grin grin grin
I literarily saw cold all over her body cheesy grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I literarily saw cold all over her body cheesy grin
hpe hin no smell much? grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Dotwillis1:
hpe hin no smell much? grin
na there she gt luck. The gas was odourless cheesy
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by DaLaw22(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
luckybaddest:
That awkward moment wen you dey beside her and you dey form like say you are talking to someone on phone so that she go think you get much credit and you have another in coming call so your phone start to be ringing

Shit Mehn....I know the feeling bro grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by KingTom(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Medunah:

I hear ya cheesy
Uh huh now you know I am a Grandpa grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by gameboy727(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
That awkward moment when you are making advances to her....and you guys re walking hand in hand

Then you fall inside a gutter.
How is that possible?
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by ilovepenis(f): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dotwillis1:
i jst feel this r some things that happens and you get really awkward with. Some are from experience tho!

'that awkward moment wen a gurl accidentally touches yur d*ck and u pretend lik it didnt happen
that awkward moment wen a girl reply ur compliments wit 'k' (this sucks)

awkward moment when u alighted from a bus with the girl u'v just exchanged numbers with, then u realize she has a 'k leg
(WTF!)

that awkward moment wen u'v just toasted a girl on phone, then later u start remeberin what u ought to have said

that awkward moment wen ur eyes met with that girl u have a crush with, jst the moment u were picking your nose

that awkward moment wen someone says you v food wedges in between ur teeth

that awkward moment wen u go for a hug but she go for a handshake

that awkward moments wen u dey snap pix wit a lady and u noticed ur 'tin' dey rise

that awkward moment wen u always noticing that same guy hanging around ur crush

awkward moment wen u posted a nice picture on FB and no single 'like'

that awkard moment wen u v been expectin a message from her, then ur phone finaly beeps; sms from 5031 (those stupid mtn ppl en..)

that awkward moment wen you both say how are u? At the same time and respond 'fine' at same time (this normaly happens)

that awkward moment wen u accidentally touches a lady's butt nd u don't no if u should say sorry

awkward moment wen u v bn planning and rehearsing on wat to say and u end up sayin something different (common)

that awkward moment wen a girl come to u for explanation on a particular topic in school, something u don't even know

awkward moment wen u send ur 'hi' to ha on watsapp but no response and she's frequent online

that awkward moment wen u tell a very funny joke (u think it is), and no one laughs

ever experienced any of this?
Add yours!!

that awkward momment when i massge his cock and he screamed to almost death.
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by ilovepenis(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
KingTom:
That awkward moment when you see your crush riding at the back of your friend's car

That awkward moment when you see your old colleague from Uni running towards you, and you spread out your arms to receive a hug only for Her to pass you and go towards another guy. grin

Girls wicked sha grin
i do that alot
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by KingTom(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
ilovepenis:
i do that alot
cry cry cry
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by ilovepenis(f): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Taleeysun:
the day you will fall down from a coconut tree..
and what were you finding in the coconut tree?
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by gracile(f): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
that awkward moment when, u guys see at some place exchange pleasantries nd after bidding goodbye to each other, discover ur heading in same direction undecided

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by ilovepenis(f): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dotwillis1:
bros no vex na
that awkward momment when i got him so so hard.
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by ilovepenis(f): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
that awkward moment when she visits u and you manage to sneak her into your ROOM and the next tin you hear

LEGEND '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

LEGEND'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR BATH ?
ho yes!!! She is right ofcos
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by spiralwedge(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Charles4075:

That awkward moment when you wear a tight skirt and as you're about to enter keke, the tin go just dissect anyhow. You go pass your junction I swear..

That awkward moment when you just enter a bus and immediately the air around just change. All eyes on you like bros, this bus na public toilet?

u r a woman nahh... why pretending to be (m)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls / Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. / University Lecturer Accidentally Records Moment Student Getting A Hand Job(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.