Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (8928 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Romantic Awkward Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by KingTom(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dotwillis1:
then u pretend lik u tryna catch a fly grin
grin grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Medunah: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
KingTom:
Or if your nyash is flat grin
Lol, true that but am talking bout a situation wen ur still walking towards them, in this case they re seeing ur front nd not the back
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Taleeysun(f): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
Observing things frm a coconut tree

These are real awkward moments oooo
the day you will fall down from a coconut tree..
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by KingTom(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:

Lol, true that but am talking bout a situation wen ur still walking towards them, in this case they re seeing ur front nd not the back
Ah but they must have seen you before, and one mischievous guy may just say "Omo that one in red ehn, her nyash dey like say na iron dem iron am" this will thus provoke general laughter and there you have it. Also the frontal views too grin grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Nche95(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
[i]

That awkward moment when you invite a lady to your house and she calls to remind you that NO SEX oooooo

That awkward moment when a lady visits you and you never made advances, only for her to tell you on her way home that you are not man enough

That awkward moment when you have sent a lady numerous Pms but no response, only for you to quote her and she exposes you to all Nairalanders

That awkward moment when you are about calling your crush and the call tarrif rises to 40kb

That awkward moment when you finally summon the courage to ask her out and she introduces you to her bf ooooooh goooosh !!!
ayam not calling again. even if rapture dey take place..
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Medunah: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
KingTom:

Ah but they must have seen you before, and one mischievous guy may just say "Omo that one in red ehn, her nyash dey like say na iron dem iron am" this will thus provoke general laughter and there you have it. Also the frontal views too grin grin grin
Lol, this got me laffing real hard...this means that u do it too
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by KingTom(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:

Lol, this got me laffing real hard...this means that u do it too
In my younger days my dear, now old age has caught up with me grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nche95:

there is this guy in my department who is fond of hanging around my CRUSHES. don't know what i did this guy. i'm fade up. if this continues, i'm gonna arrange guys for him.
bros no vex na
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Medunah: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
KingTom:
In my younger days my dear, now old age has caught up with me grin
Hian! Old man indeed
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Tonydeeb(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lordabas:

when she screamed at me "wrong hole fool" grin
Buhahaha hehehehe......U be learner...
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by KingTom(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:

Hian! Old man indeed
I am old o! grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nche95:
ayam not calling again. even if rapture dey take place..
bros na cutlass MTN go take slash your moni if you call grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Taleeysun:
the day you will fall down from a coconut tree..

Bin climbing coconut trees since 1200BC and I have neva for once fallen tongue
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Elegbede205(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
That moment you spread your hand for a hug,only for her to nring forth her hands for a shake

mehn that shii hurts man alot especially in public....that one reason i would neva greet a girl with the mind of HUGing her,i go jxt carry hand waka go front.

Mak una dae put awkward moments oo...

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Elegbede205:
That moment you spread your hand for a hug,only for her to nring forth her hands for a shake

mehn that shii hurts man alot especially in public....that one reason i would neva greet a girl with the mind of HUGing her,i go jxt carry hand waka go front.

Mak una dae put awkward moments oo...
Awkward! grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Medunah: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
KingTom:
I am old o! grin
I hear ya cheesy
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:

Na this one dey vex me pass, u start checking urself to see if theres sumfin amiss with your dressing, or check if ur hair looks Ok or try to remember if u have insulted any of them before for making passes at you
As in eehn,dat thing dey pain me die.......e go be lyk say make ground open,make i enter am.
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:

As in eehn,dat thing dey pain me die.......e go be lyk say make ground open,make i enter am.
gurls do it too, especialy wheneva they r walking behind the guy
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by whizqueen(f): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
I was walking down the road that evening, when this well matured man standing in front of his shop called out for me and said "Hey sister, your zipper is down. U should pull it up". Gooosh i felt so embarrased, i must have forgot to pull it up after using the toilet and it was a tight jean trousers sef. That day was so awkward mehn... i cant ever forgt it!
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
that awkward moment when she visits u and you manage to sneak her into your ROOM and the next tin you hear

LEGEND '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

LEGEND'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR BATH ?
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
whizqueen:
I was walking down the road that evening, when this well matured man standing in front of his shop called out for me and said "Hey sister, your zipper is down. U should pull it up". Gooosh i felt so embarrased, i must have forgot to pull it up after using the toilet and it was a tight jean trousers sef. That day was so awkward mehn... i cant ever forgt it!
u shudnt b that embarrasd na, he's a wel matured man. U lucky ts nt one of 'em guys
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dannidom(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
That wicked moment when you about wooing a grl and she puts her phone on her ear and works away (chai! Grls sha)
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dannidom(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
That sily moment u start talking and everibody covers their nose and looks away(wtf)
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dannidom(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
That hopeles moment you mes up your words while wooin your crush and she starts lafing(i dn die)
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dannidom:
That sily moment u start talking and everibody covers their nose and looks away(wtf)
hahahaha ...wat does that depicts?
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dannidom(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
That wtf moment you painstakenly write a voluminious post on NL and you get 500 views and 1 comment

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dannidom(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dotwillis1:
hahahaha ...wat those that depicts?
Mouth Odour (MO) Hohohohoho
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by whizqueen(f): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dotwillis1:
u shudnt b that embarrasd na, he's a wel matured man. U lucky ts nt one of 'em guys
Yeah. Though i still felt somehow awkward cos there were other guyz n ladies around n imagine me pulling up the zipp in front of everyone. #Kai
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dannidom:
Mouth Odour (MO) Hohohohoho
grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by dmjinc(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mprex:
That awkward moment when...lipsrsealed
Am @ ur back grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
That awkward moment when you are making advances to her....and you guys re walking hand in hand.
Then you fall inside a gutter.

I think I saw this scene on sex and the city. Funny tho.
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dannidom:
That hopeles moment you mes up your words while wooin your crush and she starts lafing(i dn die)
worse, wen her fwnds that v bn eavsdrpn ya conversatn joined in d lafta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door / Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.