Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (8926 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Romantic Awkward Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by spiralwedge(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
gracile:
that awkward moment when, u guys see at some place exchange pleasantries nd after bidding goodbye to each other, discover ur heading in same direction undecided

hahaha if its an unpleasant person... I change direction fast fast... I don't mind if its obvious.

that awkward moment you are on the lower stairs and you suddenly look at the other upper stairs with underneath of the opposite sex in full glare, especially those wearing flowing gowns or skirts.

happens to me every day. not planned sha..
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
gracile:
that awkward moment when, u guys see at some place exchange pleasantries nd after bidding goodbye to each other, discover ur heading in same direction undecided
haha... This is another one
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
ilovepenis:
that awkward momment when i got him so so hard.
WTF
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Katdaddy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
That awkward moment when you send a text to the wrong person and they reply so you just have to keep going with the chat.
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Katdaddy:
That awkward moment when you send a text to the wrong person and they reply so you just have to keep going with the chat.
awkward wen u chattin wit a guy who is ur friend and u r gisting him abt a gurl u jst meet, then u end up sendin d mesgs to ur g.f #Gobe
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
That Awkward moment when u v to excuse ursef from ur parents cause u wanna call ha
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Awkward moment when u having a nice time with ya side chick in ur room, nd unexpectedly ur g.f cme knockin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by EstarKeys(f): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dotwillis1:
i jst feel this r some things that happens and you get really awkward with. Some are from experience tho!

'that awkward moment wen a gurl accidentally touches yur d*ck and u pretend lik it didnt happen
that awkward moment wen a girl reply ur compliments wit 'k' (this sucks)

awkward moment when u alighted from a bus with the girl u'v just exchanged numbers with, then u realize she has a 'k leg
(WTF!)

that awkward moment wen u'v just toasted a girl on phone, then later u start remeberin what u ought to have said

that awkward moment wen ur eyes met with that girl u have a crush with, jst the moment u were picking your nose

that awkward moment wen someone says you v food wedges in between ur teeth

that awkward moment wen u go for a hug but she go for a handshake

that awkward moments wen u dey snap pix wit a lady and u noticed ur 'tin' dey rise

that awkward moment wen u always noticing that same guy hanging around ur crush

awkward moment wen u posted a nice picture on FB and no single 'like'

that awkard moment wen u v been expectin a message from her, then ur phone finaly beeps; sms from 5031 (those stupid mtn ppl en..)

that awkward moment wen you both say how are u? At the same time and respond 'fine' at same time (this normaly happens)

that awkward moment wen u accidentally touches a lady's butt nd u don't no if u should say sorry

awkward moment wen u v bn planning and rehearsing on wat to say and u end up sayin something different (common)

that awkward moment wen a girl come to u for explanation on a particular topic in school, something u don't even know

awkward moment wen u send ur 'hi' to ha on watsapp but no response and she's frequent online

that awkward moment wen u tell a very funny joke (u think it is), and no one laughs

ever experienced any of this?
Add yours!!

that awkward moment wen ur crush accidentally enters ur room when its damn scatered

that awkward moment wen she tells u silently,,"hey,zip up,ur zip is open"...and u melt..
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
EstarKeys:

that awkward moment wen she tells u silently,,"hey,zip up,ur zip is open"...and u melt..
lol, yhu eva told a guy such?
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by EstarKeys(f): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol, yhu eva told a guy such?
..lol..well,av neva told any of em dat,though av seen it many times..av been der wif ma friend once wen she told a boy to do so......how wuld u hav felt if u wee in his shoes?
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by EstarKeys(f): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
EstarKeys:
..lol..well,av neva told any of em dat,though av seen it many times..av been der wif ma friend once wen she told a boy to do so......how wuld u hav felt if u wee in his shoes?
embarassed o, but the worse is wen a gurl is bn told to 'close up'
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by EstarKeys(f): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
embarassed o, but the worse is wen a gurl is bn told to 'close up'
lol..abi

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Samzzy94(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dat awkward moment u sit opposite a girl with only boxers and u discover dat ur 'gboola' has bin receiving fresh air
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Samzzy94:
Dat awkward moment u sit opposite a girl with only boxers and u discover dat ur 'gboola' has bin receiving fresh air
hahaha.... *falls off stair case*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / Abuja Big Girl Flaunts The Dollars She Made 4rm Exposing Her Body On IG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.