Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students (26058 Views)

VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) / Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Great IFE Students have come out to refuse to score cheap political points for APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by cannonnier(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lie lie lie. I don't believe this.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by ChairmanOment: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nonsense.
We know that Apc live and dine with propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by chib4true(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
I jus dey luk una wit red eye.
Sahara fake news importers

5 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by pelvicky(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
We here in ile ife welcome dr goodluck ebele jonathan very well yesterday.

APC can tell lie o...we pple frm southwest collectively says "another term for jonathan"
let the good work continue.
One goodterm deserve another.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Sweetlemon(f): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lol! Any smart person should know this. Is just a panic statement. The excos definitly do not want any political wahala, seriously, we all know what the presidency could do to the union leaders! that's all!

16 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Not surprised.
Lies here and there.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by fkaz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
With this statement coming from the student union govt, i now believe the students booed president jonathan

However, we condemn the attitude of some individuals who portrayed themselves as elements of frustration and cheap political tools

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Godwinsilas(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
And Who is lieing now?
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Sirmee(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
I'm waiting to hear from the OAU students on nairaland and not the bribed students union president.

28 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by kwencypresh(f): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
in whose report shud we blive
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by gbodimowo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lies by ibikunle the fact no add up

9 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Tconphils(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
don't really understand ds OUR NL a times. u mean people can just paste wareva they want for d public? we should be more genuine dan ds, and NL admin should do Sth about it.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chai, chai, smh. Erm SUG president, can we see pictures of the students hailing the president?

5 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by adedayourt(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Even if dey dint boo him, it stil doesn't mean arsenal ll win today

3 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sirmee:
I'm waiting to hear from the OAU students on nairaland and not the bribed students union president.
olodo if it was an OAU nairalander that posted this,you would still say "you would like to hear from the SUG not a paid nairalander GEJ till enternity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Ofunaofu: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
...already on front page with a speed of light
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by IdomaLikita: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
"When the System is Confused, Confuse it the more to Favour yourself"-Somebody

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by sonickay(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Sahara reporters are good at lying just to tarnish goodluck jonathan image, but they would be shocked when goodluck will win the next election...

Later their oga would say APC did not buy him any house, why won't he lie, when he does not want to lose his job..

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
lolz, I can't laugh, the SUG is a sheep to students , majority belief the SUG betrayed us to such an extent that there is a division within the SUG itself. This faction spole for itself, the general mood was clear, OAU STUDENTS BOOED GEJ! If you aint dere you won't understand, don't answer our "social media" PRO, if he is sure of himself, tell him to announce this in the halls, he will be water-washed away!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Pedagogue: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
I expected this.

This is called the 'powers of the presidency'.

It takes a dogged man not to cave or sell away when he's offered many good things of life and threatened if he refuses.

Ibikunle, or whatever is the name of the young lad, has obviously sold the IFE SUG; he doesn't deserve to spend a day more on that exalted seat.

A video of the whole booing and pelting drama was sent to me by one of my protégés in IFE. It wasn't done by a portion of the student crowd as the compromised Ibikunle wants the public to believe. It was done in a 'Great IFE manner'.

Although I left IFE more than a decade ago, the Great IFE spirit is aeonian and cuts across generations.

If IFE is still IFE, this Ibikunle lad will be impeached today...Nevertheless, this may not happen 'cos they are writing exams; IFE students are 'always solemn' during this period! That may well be his saving grace.

This is the same Ibikunle that accepted a bus gift from Iyiola Omisore before the guber elections in Osun State. It is a big shame that this obviously putrid fellow has rubbished the achievements of his predecessors in such a short period of time.

Ibikunle will go down in the history books as the IFE SUG President that was caged, sewed and conquered.

The good thing however is; he does not represent majority of Great IFE students ...and since time immemorial, IFE SUG has never been about any individual...it has always and will always be about the collective strength of all GREAT IFE students.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
It is desperate politicians likeEl rufai, Buhari, Amaechi and co that would ruin our hard-earned democracy.

Why did I not mention Tinubu? He is a commercial politician and follow the money. He is a man for all waters.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by holatin(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
maybe you are not there when he was booed, abi camera dey lie ni ?

2 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by richybanky(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Don't knw wat Ibukunle and his PRO lying abt, my broda, a part3 Chemical Engineering student was at d protest yestiday carrying different kind of placards and both D president and Ekiti State governor was booed, calling dem names like Ole (thief) etc
Actually I was expecting something like dis frm d Union president & his PRO, d way dey betrayed OAU students in dere last struggle wen skul fees was hiked by more dan 200%
Ibikunle and Bamidele continue with ur lies, its all over great ife page on fbk how d president was booed and u coming telling us bullcrap, we all knw dat U & Bamidele ar fighting for wat is going to enter ur pockets at d federal level, stop deceiving OAU students
#shikena

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by nigerianvenom(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pennyways:
Where is that bean size lady who rush to nairaland yestarday with lies?

Does her name starts with B and ends with M?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by rozayx5(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
GeneralShepherd:
The fees is not so much of a problem, increase feed build worldclass universities and start a student loan scheme. When you are done, you pay back your school fees over 10 years.

Similarly, most universities here in the UK get their fees from projects done for companies. They research and present practical solutions to real life issues.

Nigerian universities are objects of ridicule to say the least

Good universities cost money to develop.

Ask for.funding and not.reduction to in fees.

pay back from which job
cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by BlackSEER(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Apc is an organization of prominent liars and deceitful beings.Apc thugs masquerading as OAU students have failed to achieve their masters biddings

5 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Alabsworld(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
D day apc stop their desperation nd propoganda den we will hav peace.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by holatin(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
lanxlot:
c as body de Sweet me. nairalanders abeg make una help me find and tie HOLATIN and OBIAGELLI......While I search for koboko. grin grin

btw, osewa and me admin one finish My MB....in d words of klint d drunk.....e no go work for u oo.
wetin I do
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by monemsis(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
.sad
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by spokesboy: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
*eyeroll*

[size=22pt]"However, we condemn the attitude of some individuals who portrayed themselves as elements of frustration and cheap political tools."[/size]

How then, was the booing a lie? Abati you for try harder, hmm? You are bad at this.

9 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by lanxlot(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

wetin I do
haha, u na Apc to d marrow na....as far as nairaland is concerned....wen dem publish d news yesterday na xo body de Sweet u .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.