Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students (26062 Views)

VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) / Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by a9nyc2020(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:
Ibikunle,you can lie o o.See how this guy dey manipulate story.
if he is sure of himself,he should come and repeat this story to us in the hall and see what will happen.
u've said your own from your own angle.

This is my own story to yesterday happenings ..

Today, i did my
part, i made my stand. Happy joining OAU
students to show President Jonathan his
government and poverty-inducing capitalist
policies are not welcomed. He expected a
rousing welcome, instead he was confornted
with a protest. Fayose got perhaps the biggest
embarrassment of his life today. He walked
confidently to Ife students expecting to be
applauded. I can't yet forget the look of shock
on his face as shout of Ole! Ole ! (Thief! Thief!)
rented the air. Hastily his security details
whisked him away. President Jonathan's convoy
was delayed as students sat on the road
chanting slogans. Clumsily one by one, the royal
fathers made their way out not sure who next
would be greeted with shout of "thief!" Those to
be pitied (not sure if they even deserve it
though) were the hundreds of PDP supporters
who had thronged the campus with different
banners to welcome Jonathan. They looked
dejected, their banners hanging around them.
How could they start dancing as they planned
with the hundreds of students chanting
solidarity songs just beside them? At the end, as
the helicopters lifted from the ground, i didnt
see a single person waving the President
goodbye. It was like good riddance. If my guess
is right, someone might soonbe fired for fixing
OAU on the President's itinery Despite attempts
by a wing of the union leadership to sell-out,
great Ife students have demonstrated how
oppressors and exploiters should be treated. I
would do it again anytime, any day

this guy just did copy and paste undecided... This same news u just told waz reported by ADEBAYO HASSAN...abi are u d 1

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by a9nyc2020(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Saharareports sayn' d president was stoned and booed...of course everybodi will agree this is a sensitive issue, now what baffles me d most is that no single video and not even pictures to back their claims...abi people no get camera phones again...that's 1 tin wit nigerians wen we hear news, we don't even bother 2 clarify we jus jump into conclusions...

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
SaiBuharii:
For all I know, sites like Sahara reporters, channels news mk us knw d true condition of the country. The OAU student president is just an individual giving his opinion, just like Jonathan gives opinion outside d country dt does not represent our opinion. They may hv given d guy like 500k like that.

GEJ has a weak supporter base in Osun. That's the only western state he lost in 2011. On the other hand, why should a reasonable person clap for Jonathan? What had he done in Osun than to do little or no projects because it is APC controlled.

VoteTHESENATORforHouseofRep2023-AbeokutaSouth

if clapping for Jonathan makes me "unreasonable", so be it bro!

I have vowed never to be a "progressive" when the likes of a criminal and tyrant called Buhari hold the sway! Imagine Tinubu and Amechi as Progressives!

Even OBJ is now a progressive!

A hand of appluase to Jonathan!

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by richybanky(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ogbeni, it's not yet time to sleep. Sleep at this dangerous time when decency is been sacrificed on the altar of Aluta? I was once an aluta personified but not at variance to that of my union leaders. I never believed in irrational aluta that negates any sane thinking and behaviour. Those "students" including your brother should have queued behind your leaders to pass your grievances to the president instead of behaving like Area Boys, that's not the most civil way for responsible agitation.
With regards to APC connection, didn't you read the part of the Students president statements that described the disturbers as political mercenaries? Which party is notorious for fence scaling (high jump as exhibited last week in National Assembly Complex) and political janjaweedism if not APC? Your brother might not have been a direct beneficiary but he surely joined others to throw caution into the winds. Aluta Continua, but Victory can only be ascertained in sensibility and reasonability.

Bro abeg forget abt PDP/APC or watever and let us say d fact, I don't knw y we relate any issue to d opposition party dats y I hate Nigerian politics (Very dirty)
Bro take it or leave it Ibk is a politician not an activist so u should expect something like dat frm him, dats y Great Ife students doesn't believe watever he says cus he has bin deceiving dem right frm d struggle.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Eziachi: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
In this day and age of audio and visual tools everywhere, can Sahara Reporters show us a clips of thier reported booing and can the PRO of the Student politics, show us the clips of the cheering?

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by bamidbamid: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
OAU (OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY) aka (Oba Awon University) has a pedigree of not tolerating corruption or indiscipline.
OAU has never bin known to be a political campaign ground for any party..(whether APC or PDP )
OAU has a spirit flowing in d air.. it is called ALUTA.. with 100% concentration at AWO hall (except u never eat beans for awo b4)
OAU will welcome and applaud any uncompromising leader or activist either dead or living..
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Goddex: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
The janjaweeeds and lies
They will always be exposed this way

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Exactly the type of statement one expects from a student politician. Eventhough we know they dont control the action of the students, someone has to pay for embarrasing GEJ. and Who else would face the wrath of Jona vendetta, if not the SUG leaders. Bribe or no bribe Its stupid to even think that OAU's SUG would not try to save their own skin.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Dee60: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yoruba ronu!

The treachery is about to start again, perhaps.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Eziachi: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
noblezone:

if clapping for Jonathan makes me "unreasonable", so be it bro!

I have vowed never to be a "progressive" when the likes of a criminal and tyrant called Buhari hold the sway! Imagine Tinubu and Amechi as Progressives!

Even OBJ is now a progressive!

A hand of appluase to Jonathan!
What is a progressive?

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Lanrefreshkid: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
we the look of things i think some pple just wanted to vote for GEJ cos they hate APC n not cos he his a good leader..
my pple pls look beyond party centiments and vote for who you think is right.. Vote for a good leader not cos of party or religion.

These politricians use these two medium to devide us..naija go beta oo

so to say nothing special about this GEJ, just another money looting folks controled by some powerful men and we are being fooled cos he has this holy look.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pennyways:
Where is that bean size lady who rush to nairaland yestarday with lies?
Lwkmd....were u expectin d student union president to come out n say otherwise??....u must b jonzing....if u hav frnds dr, ask dem wat really happened n hear d real gist

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by geeudy(f): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
[/b][b]
phantonce:
Ibikunle,you can lie o o.See how this guy dey manipulate story.
if he is sure of himself,he should come and repeat this story to us in the hall and see what will happen.
u've said your own from your own angle.

This is my own story to yesterday happenings ..

Today, i did my
part, i made my stand. Happy joining OAU
students to show President Jonathan his
government and poverty-inducing capitalist
policies are not welcomed. He expected a
rousing welcome, instead he was confornted
with a protest. Fayose got perhaps the biggest
embarrassment of his life today. He walked
confidently to Ife students expecting to be
applauded. I can't yet forget the look of shock
on his face as shout of Ole! Ole ! (Thief! Thief!)
rented the air. Hastily his security details
whisked him away. President Jonathan's convoy
was delayed as students sat on the road
chanting slogans. Clumsily one by one, the royal
fathers made their way out not sure who next
would be greeted with shout of "thief!" Those to
be pitied (not sure if they even deserve it
though) were the hundreds of PDP supporters
who had thronged the campus with different
banners to welcome Jonathan. They looked
dejected, their banners hanging around them.
How could they start dancing as they planned
with the hundreds of students chanting
solidarity songs just beside them? At the end, as
the helicopters lifted from the ground, i didnt
see a single person waving the President
goodbye. It was like good riddance. If my guess
is right, someone might soonbe fired for fixing
OAU on the President's itinery Despite attempts
by a wing of the union leadership to sell-out,
great Ife students have demonstrated how
oppressors and exploiters should be treated. I
would do it again anytime, any day
That's the more reason why u will never live long. When u don't obey pple in authority, u will never get to where they are in life.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Obienesarah: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2014
tehmijhozz:
wetin we go bliv now
Just believe say na God bring u where u dey now, shikina.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by swagwu(m): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2014
SaiBuharii:
For all I know, sites like Sahara reporters, channels news mk us knw d true condition of the country. The OAU student president is just an individual giving his opinion, just like Jonathan gives opinion outside d country dt does not represent our opinion. They may hv given d guy like 500k like that.

GEJ has a weak supporter base in Osun. That's the only western state he lost in 2011. On the other hand, why should a reasonable person clap for Jonathan? What had he done in Osun than to do little or no projects because it is APC controlled.

VoteTHESENATORforHouseofRep2023-AbeokutaSouth
mumu

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by musiwa94: 2:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Bas
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by musiwa94: 4:18am On Nov 30, 2014
b
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by biomedixexcel(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2014
Jonathan is not better than his ancestors, I don't see reason why he should remain in power but I can't vote for APC at the same time, God choose a good leader 4 us
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by TheBitterTruth: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Sahara reporters are good at lying just to tarnish goodluck jonathan image, but they would be shocked when goodluck will win the next election...

Later their oga would say APC did not buy him any house, why won't he lie, when he does not want to lose his job..

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
what do u know about how politics is being played?. Do u even knw anyth abt how we OAU unionlist are?. What a pity for a novice like u. We pray that he/GEJ grant our request in no time.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by loomer: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2014
I beg I fit ask una this question

HOW COME SAHARA REPORTERS NEVER EVER SEE ONE GOOD THING JONATHAN DO AND ONE BAD THING BUHARI DO?

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by bibiking7(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2014

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by BlackSEER(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
dguyindcorner:

black sheep!

Stupid Aardvark
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eziachi:

What is a progressive?

You dont know?
To be a "progressive" in today's Nigeria means to be against Jonathan!

That is why the likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Amechi, Buhari and even OBJ are progressives! If Abacha is alive today, he would have been a progressive! Buhari has already told us, he was not corrupt!

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by papaejima1: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
excell12go:

This was in early may-june period.It is disgusting to try to twist facts by adding a picture of the student protest almost five months ago at least online you would have seen the date it was uploaded.if anybody says the president was stoned or abused there should be videos.at least I saw people taking pictures where are those guys now set.Was fayose abused yes,was the oni of IFE abused yes by around 60-70 students.These group of students were still abusing the oni of IFE when the president stepped out.Get your facts well please.

Thanks for responding to him but as soon as i saw his post I knew he must have got the pix with his satellite by international law. grin grin
So there was no need responding lest I be lumped in the same group with him

Police Open Fire On Protesters In Nasarawa State (photos) / Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures)