Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students (26060 Views)

VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) / Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by godoluwa(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
akpumping7720:

http://www.punchng.com/news/oau-students-deny-stoning-jonathan/
yoruba are the most law abiding citizen. no controversy about this fact. moreover, the people that are involved in this propaganda are not` literate illiterate'. the first time i heard d story, i knw its just cooked up story.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by dguyindcorner(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Alabsworld:
D day apc stop their desperation nd propoganda den we will hav peace.

were u there? If not shut up, let d students that were there talk.

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by dguyindcorner(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
rozayx5:

pay back from which job
cheesy grin

When we have good schools, graduates will start companies that really have something to offer.

Contrary to what you have been told. Mark Zuckerberg started facebook with what he learnt from MIT,similarly google was a university project from Caltech(I'm not too sure). The point is that the two graduates went to top schools.

Even average schools produce graduates that change the world. Who do you think designs the cars you drive? they are graduates and some students.

Innoson does not even design cars. They buy their car designs. How many Nigerian mechanical engineers can design are system that will be consistent will relevant safety standards? It's not our fault, our lecturers teach us with outdated textbooks.

In FUTO, students still do engineering drawing using boards in the year 2014, and you expect Innoson to take an industry project to FUTO or other Nigerian Universities?

When students work on industry projects in school, they learn skills that propel them to greater things. They learn than impossible is nothing and that every equipment no matter how complex, were designed by humans.

Quality Education is the only answer to Nigeria's problems including corruption
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by harunaalh(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jonathan himself once said stealing is not corruption,

so a student union President saying Ife students didn't boo and stone Jonathan means nothing to me.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by holatin(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
lanxlot:
haha, u na Apc to d marrow na....as far as nairaland is concerned....wen dem publish d news yesterday na xo body de Sweet u .
am only advocating for change and Jonathan can't give us that change. so tell me any auternatives apart from buhari

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by tolustx(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonickay:
lolz, I can't laugh, the SUG is a sheep to students , majority belief the SUG betrayed us to such an extent that there is a division within the SUG itself. This faction spole for itself, the general mood was clear, OAU STUDENTS BOOED GEJ! If you aint dere you won't understand, don't answer our "social media" PRO, if he is sure of himself, tell him to announce this in the halls, he will be water-washed away!
I believe u r not an oau student. U r jst acting lyk u r one to antagonize d president's statement. Firstly, everyone shud knw dat there's nothing like SUG in OAU. There r no factions in d union and if some "students" booed d president, it will be jst some students gathering together on their own to do it cos d union didn't call for any joint protest against d president's visit. Students only made comments abt d president's visit impeding free movement for d student into nd out of campus, considering dat they are currently writing exams. And they also "constructively" told d president to attend to d school fees increment.
Period!

2 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by major466(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
xcolanto:
Anything coming from hay pee cee needs to be checked, crossed checked and super checked! These guys are professional framers and slanders on a pay role.

Hay pee cee are the kinda people that tell you good morning and you look at your watch to see what time it is! They tell you wait, start running. Didn't even bother to waste my mb on the booing news! Wonder how much it cost to spread lies and falshood? This guys have sold their souls for peanuts angry angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by ABDamola(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Amilcar says: Tell no lies; claim no easy victory;
tell d people ao it s...
OAU student union president(Ibikunle) lied.....
OAU student union PRO(Bamidele) lied.....
OAU stdnts neva praised Jonathan
OAU stdnts neva applauded Jonathan and his cohorts
OAU stdnts actually booed Jonathan
GREAT IFE stndts will neva be blackmailed!
Ibikunle n Bamidele wana achieve ulterior motives wif ds release perhaps dy wana enrich dia pockets!!!
GREATEST IFE! ARTICULATE IFE!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by ABDamola(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Amilcar says: Tell no lies; claim no easy victory; tell d people ao it s...
OAU student union president(Ibikunle) lied.....
OAU student union PRO(Bamidele) lied.....
OAU stdnts neva praised Jonathan
OAU stdnts neva applauded Jonathan and his cohorts
OAU stdnts actually booed Jonathan
GREAT IFE stndts will neva be blackmailed!
Ibikunle n Bamidele wana achieve ulterior motives wif ds release perhaps dy wana enrich dia pockets!!!
GREATEST IFE! ARTICULATE IFE!!

4 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:
Ibikunle,you can lie o o.See how this guy dey manipulate story.
u've said your own from your own angle.

This is my own story to yesterday happenings ..

Today, i did my
part, i made my stand. Happy joining
My fellow hired tout
to show President Jonathan his
government and poverty-inducing capitalist
policies are not welcomed. He expected a
rousing welcome, instead he was confornted
with a protest. Fayose got perhaps the biggest
embarrassment of his life today. He walked
confidently to we lesser-paid tout expecting to be
applauded. I can't yet forget the look of shock
on his face as shout of Ole! Ole ! (Thief! Thief!)
rented the air. Hastily his security details
whisked him away What else do u expect he annihilated us 16-0 even d diff in scores of modern day basketball, Rugby is no longer up to dat . President Jonathan's convoy
was delayed as I nd my fellow hired touts sat on the road
chanting slogans. Clumsily one by one, the royal
fathers made their way out not sure who next
would be greeted with shout of "thief!" Those to
be pitied (not sure if they even deserve it
though) were the hundreds of PDP supporters
who had thronged the campus with different
banners to welcome Jonathan. They looked
dejected, their banners hanging around them.
How could they start dancing as they planned
with the hundreds of students chanting
solidarity songs just beside them? At the end, as
the helicopters lifted from the ground, i didnt
see a single person waving the President
goodbye cuz my eyes are already deemed Tru the consumption of our leader's Thiefubu fav:CIGAR tho mine is cheaper nd my brain like usual is already lost . It was like good riddance. If my guess
is right, someone might soonbe fired for fixing
OAU on the President's itinery Despite attempts
by a wing of the union leadership to sell-out, we hired tout that disguised as
great Ife students have demonstrated how
oppressors and exploiters should be treated. I
would do it again anytime, any damy own story of happenings of yesterday. cuz I need to impress Tinubu, athiefu, bombhari nd others maybe may one day they might give me a chance to contest for councillor post In my area, d way aregbe got a commissioner post for his diligent prowess in thuggery

I hope y'all get what he was trying to say

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by luvinhubby(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
omenka:
Incorrigible hypocrites crawling everywhere. How many of you called Reuben Abati a liar when he was busy spamming twitter with barefaced lies about what his Lord of Host has achieved so far?? To this moment, that thread never made the fp. But this one had to even though we know this represents the opinion of JUST ONE individual, the SU president.

Shame on you. Shame on the administrators of nairaland.
This one pain you well well !
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by major466(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
ifuckpussy:
this people are bunch of liars.... i was there, we boo'ed him, called fayose "ole"(thief)...

yhe sug are bunch of cowards.
Your username have exposed you as a liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by arresa: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
lol @ cash and carry student union trying to change story after the fact.....

Useless people...

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by ifuckpussy(f): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
major466:

who are u to judge me by my user name?

i didnt type that for you to believe, but to refute the claim by bamidele n ibikunle that the president and fayose were not booed.

4 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

I hope y'all get what he was trying to say
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
GEJ's case is like the case of someone that got slapped ten times but denied none touched him. No be him body go feel the pain? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by muh4lyf(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
SUG president I guess your pocket is full that's why you came out talking trash... We know how student union leaders in our institutions are so we are not suprised...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by omenka(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
luvinhubby:

This one pain you well well !
cheesy
Before nko!!
These mods dey vex me well well sometimes. cheesy

How business and family jarey??
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
I was on campus yesterday. Though I am not a student of the school anymore, I graduated from the school. Even an idio-t on campus knows he was booed, I have not heard a single refuting anecdote; I was not at the venue but I have been 'gisted' by several who went there. Some even took it further by throwing objects which is quite barbaric and unbecoming. Even as these actions may appear uncivil to me, I heard in a democracy, peaceful protests are allowed and even regarded as fundamental rights to the citizens. Nevertheless, going beyond heckling and throwing objects at the man is definitely indecorous and unseemly of students.
To people who think the President of the Student Union is saying the absolute truth, I would tell you it is far from that. And to others, what do you expect him to say? He is a leader in a precarious situation, considering the antecedence of protests and discord among the excos and students as a result of the fee hike by their VC. He is trying to be diplomatic as he is quite unpopular now among a great population of the students; he has to demonstrate a nuanced allegiance to both students and management in which both seem angry at him presently.
Booing or no booing is inconsequential at the moment. What should be deliberated on is how the elections next year would produce a better candidate, be it from APC or PDP. Both are definitely far from desirable, but a choice still has to be made.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Rexyl(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
it is well
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is exactly what i expected: denial.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by BrAkingNews: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
wetin we no go hear for this country...

Photo: Imo Film Academy Collapses Barely A Week After Commissioning >>>>
http://www..com.ng/imo-film-academy-collapses-barely-a-week-after-commissioning/
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
major466:

Lwkmd
U wetin dey funny pass
All APC e-rats are now schooling in oau
Even those that schooled in france, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Syria E. T. C just 3hrs ago
Are either a student of oau
Or they know someone there who told them GEJ was booed

2 Likes

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by darediamond(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
"GEJ till apc get sense, simple!!"

Meeeen!

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Hormoniyi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:
Ibikunle,you can lie o o.See how this guy dey manipulate story.
if he is sure of himself,he should come and repeat this story to us in the hall and see what will happen.
u've said your own from your own angle.

This is my own story to yesterday happenings ..

Today, i did my
part, i made my stand. Happy joining OAU
students to show President Jonathan his
government and poverty-inducing capitalist
policies are not welcomed. He expected a
rousing welcome, instead he was confornted
with a protest. Fayose got perhaps the biggest
embarrassment of his life today. He walked
confidently to Ife students expecting to be
applauded. I can't yet forget the look of shock
on his face as shout of Ole! Ole ! (Thief! Thief!)
rented the air. Hastily his security details
whisked him away. President Jonathan's convoy
was delayed as students sat on the road
chanting slogans. Clumsily one by one, the royal
fathers made their way out not sure who next
would be greeted with shout of "thief!" Those to
be pitied (not sure if they even deserve it
though) were the hundreds of PDP supporters
who had thronged the campus with different
banners to welcome Jonathan. They looked
dejected, their banners hanging around them.
How could they start dancing as they planned
with the hundreds of students chanting
solidarity songs just beside them? At the end, as
the helicopters lifted from the ground, i didnt
see a single person waving the President
goodbye. It was like good riddance. If my guess
is right, someone might soonbe fired for fixing
OAU on the President's itinery Despite attempts
by a wing of the union leadership to sell-out,
great Ife students have demonstrated how
oppressors and exploiters should be treated. I
would do it again anytime, any day

This is d fact news...i was there
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by arresa: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2014

Nigeria: Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso's Projects As Jonathan's Achievement in North-West

The Nigerian presidency has been caught showcasing projects executed by the Kano State Government as part of the legacy projects executed by the President Goodluck Jonathan's administration in the North-West geopolitical zone of the country.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, had in a 10-part series of tweets on Sunday highlighted key projects he said the Jonathan administration executed in the six North-West states of Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara.

In sane societies, crooks and liars like Abati not only should have been fired, they shouldn't be paid by the taxpayers to speak to Nigerians or on behalf of Nigerians.

Liars are untrustworthy and they have no credibility so the crooked and corrupt president he represents equally has no credibility especially with the people speaking on your behalf are habitual lairs, crooks and swindlers like Okupe...

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by chromoTop: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Controversy follows that man everywhere!
I witnessed nothing, but I would be surprised if he wasnt booed. undecided
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hormoniyi:
This is d fact news...i was there
1000 likes
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by major466(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Lwkmd
U wetin dey funny pass
All APC e-rats are now schooling in oau
Even those that schooled in france, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Syria E. T. C just 3hrs ago
Are either a student of oau
Or they know someone there who told them GEJ was booed
You don talk am. Right now almost all APC e minion are students of OAU including those who have never been to school. Let them continue deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
emmasege:
Ba mi lere o. As if s/west people like buhari. Even Tinubu himself knows that APC/ buhari is only putting up a good fight, not necessarily yo win.
Olorun a kuku so gbogbo wa ju igba yen lo .
AMIN Loruko [size=30pt]Jesu[/size]
Personally I can't wait to read liar bokoharamed to say d election was rigged

1 Like

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Remmyode(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics) / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo] / I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.