Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students (26064 Views)

VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) / Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by AcidosisMega: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
However, we condemn the attitude of some individuals who portrayed themselves as elements of frustration and cheap political tools.

buahahahahahahaaha grin grin grin grin

See your life Tinubu grin

The "frog-eyed" charlatan

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by LadyAmaka(f): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pennyways:
Where is that bean size lady who rush to nairaland yestarday with lies?

You get bad mouth. Chei!

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sahara reporters and Apc goons always propagating lies. Shame on them

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by eleko1: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
*Yimu* OAU presido and his selected executive don collect saTANISt gbemu(Owo ehin)bribe,dey com dey yan opata(Sing discordant tune).Truth always outlay the Sun.Una weludone

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Alabsworld(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Apc nd propaganda.........wat a pathetic party.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by lanxlot(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
MissMeiya:
*eyeroll*

[size=22pt]"However, we condemn the attitude of some individuals who portrayed themselves as elements of frustration and cheap political tools."[/size]

How then, was the booing a lie? Abati you for try harder, hmm? You are bad at this.
de generalized d news yesterday. what we call the fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by igoro10: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
kimond101:
Ashiri Sahara Reporters ti tu this time around
O tu seriously!
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by chinedugreat(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
APC reporting thru SAHARA and SAHARA REPORT,REPORTING from SAHARA DESERT since 1800 BC

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Iamdagreatguy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
He was really booed yesterday.
I was there,although I condenmed the actions of the booers,cos we need him to reverse our school fees and a lot of things,,the only way to achieve that is to play like you're really in support of him,not to boo him........but on the other hand, we know coming 2015,we will definitely vote him out.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
View pictures of the protesters at OAU to refute the spurious claims of the bribed SUG. www.nairaland.com/2020220/oau-protest-pictures
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by hayoakins(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Your SUG is a disgrace. You celebrated a corrupt president?

Aluta spirit is dying per second.

I weep for the future of student activism.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by xcolanto(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Anything coming from hay pee cee needs to be checked, crossed checked and super checked! These guys are professional framers and slanders on a pay role.

Hay pee cee are the kinda people that tell you good morning and you look at your watch to see what time it is! They tell you wait, start running. Didn't even bother to waste my mb on the booing news! Wonder how much it cost to spread lies and falshood? This guys have sold their souls for peanuts angry angry

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
SaiBuharii:
For all I know, sites like Sahara reporters, channels news mk us knw d true condition of the country. The OAU student president is just an individual giving his opinion, just like Jonathan gives opinion outside d country dt does not represent our opinion. They may hv given d guy like 500k like that.

GEJ has a weak supporter base in Osun. That's the only western state he lost in 2011. On the other hand, why should a reasonable person clap for Jonathan? What had he done in Osun than to do little or no projects because it is APC controlled.

VoteMeForHouseofRep2023-AbeokutaSouth
Really
But buahri got a large base
Just prepare ursef

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
MissMeiya:
*eyeroll*

[size=22pt]"However, we condemn the attitude of some individuals who portrayed themselves as elements of frustration and cheap political tools."[/size]

How then, was the booing a lie? Abati you for try harder, hmm? You are bad at this.
doesn't add up at all. The SUG is lieing

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by watchindelta(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
this country called Nigeria is fake. fake government since 0000000AD n fake citizens as well! chiko ppl.rare.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by hyfr(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pennyways:
Where is that bean size lady who rush to nairaland yestarday with lies?
LOL wetin d bean size lady do u na? Abi na berem?

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by sonickay(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:
Ibikunle,you can lie o o.See how this guy dey manipulate story.
u've said your own from your own angle.

This is my own story to yesterday happenings ..

Today, i did my
part, i made my stand. Happy joining OAU
students to show President Jonathan his
government and poverty-inducing capitalist
policies are not welcomed. He expected a
rousing welcome, instead he was confornted
with a protest. Fayose got perhaps the biggest
embarrassment of his life today. He walked
confidently to Ife students expecting to be
applauded. I can't yet forget the look of shock
on his face as shout of Ole! Ole ! (Thief! Thief!)
rented the air. Hastily his security details
whisked him away. President Jonathan's convoy
was delayed as students sat on the road
chanting slogans. Clumsily one by one, the royal
fathers made their way out not sure who next
would be greeted with shout of "thief!" Those to
be pitied (not sure if they even deserve it
though) were the hundreds of PDP supporters
who had thronged the campus with different
banners to welcome Jonathan. They looked
dejected, their banners hanging around them.
How could they start dancing as they planned
with the hundreds of students chanting
solidarity songs just beside them? At the end, as
the helicopters lifted from the ground, i didnt
see a single person waving the President
goodbye. It was like good riddance. If my guess
is right, someone might soonbe fired for fixing
OAU on the President's itinery Despite attempts
by a wing of the union leadership to sell-out,
great Ife students have demonstrated how
oppressors and exploiters should be treated. I
would do it again anytime, any damy own story of happenings of yesterday.

Well said brother, I understand the reason why SUG led Ibikunle & Co. twisted the story. These are verifiable facts, the never-belief dumbfounded saTANs should spend a dime from their federal allocation to verify this from any OAU student.

From every students stand view, your summarized account is very accurate. What I don't understand is how people, saTANs and goonz who don't understand the mentality of we OAU students and hence live in oblivion and deny ferociously that the protests and boos happened. Bear in mind, the SUG spoke for itself not the students, they have long lost their legitimacy, OAU students won't be surprised at such turnaround, the management would have told them to do damage-control. Ah ah...

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by major466(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
I knew it. Sharia Reporters, just like their mentor the APC (Agberos Peoples Community) have mastered the art of spreading lies.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by livinbygrace: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Most Sug presidents re always political sycophants.Am sure money must have change hands from the FG to the Sug president.
That's the normal protocol,so no surprised.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
jauntty:
So who is lying now? Abati or students While bombs were flying around at Kano yesterday, the Govt was more concerned about being booed than national security. Why have Abati not released a statement condemning yestady bombings or even ask his Boss to show some solidarity or empathy with the victims instead of twittering abt booing. SMH
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by ifuckpussy(f): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
this people are bunch of liars.... i was there, we boo'ed him, called fayose "ole"(thief)...

yhe sug are bunch of cowards.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by dguyindcorner(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Chai, chai, smh. Erm SUG president, can we see pictures of the students hailing the president?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by dguyindcorner(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonickay:
lolz, I can't laugh, the SUG is a sheep to students , majority belief the SUG betrayed us to such an extent that there is a division within the SUG itself. This faction spole for itself, the general mood was clear, OAU STUDENTS BOOED GEJ! If you aint dere you won't understand, don't answer our "social media" PRO, if he is sure of himself, tell him to announce this in the halls, he will be water-washed away!

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by lekanolaolu: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sirmee:
I'm waiting to hear from the OAU students on nairaland and not the bribed students union president.

Ibikunle, our student union leader is nothing but a liar. It is so amazing how some people knows how to play with and around lies. God knows if he is now takinh 'lie' lectures alongside his normal law classes.
The president of the country was simply booed yesterday. Everybody on OAU campus knows that!
So, it is either the student union leaders are fearful or they have compromised!

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by lekanolaolu: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ibikunle, our student union leader is nothing but a liar. It is so amazing how some people knows how to play with and around lies. God knows if he is now takinh 'lie' lectures alongside his normal law classes.
The president of the country was simply booed yesterday. Everybody on OAU campus knows that!
So, it is either the student union leaders are fearful or they have compromised!

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonickay:

Well said brother, I understand the reason why SUG led Ibikunle & Co. twisted the story. These are verifiable facts, the never-belief dumbfounded saTANs should spend a dime from their federal allocation to verify this from any OAU student.

From every students stand view, your summarized account is very accurate. What I don't understand is how people, saTANs and goonz who don't understand the mentality of we OAU students and hence live in oblivion and deny ferociously that the protests and boos happened. Bear in mind, the SUG spoke for itself not the students, they have long lost their legitimacy, OAU students won't be surprised at such turnaround, the management would have told them to do damage-control. Ah ah...
you've said it all.
what more can I say
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by fapcrook(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
I swear ehn... This ibikunle na devil ...
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by emmasege: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Really
But buahri got a large base
Just prepare ursef
Ba mi lere o. As if s/west people like buhari. Even Tinubu himself knows that APC/ buhari is only putting up a good fight, not necessarily yo win.
Olorun a kuku so gbogbo wa ju igba yen lo.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by dguyindcorner(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
richybanky:
Don't knw wat Ibukunle and his PRO lying abt, my broda, a part3 Chemical Engineering student was at d protest yestiday carrying different kind of placards and both D president and Ekiti State governor was booed, calling dem names like Ole (thief) etc
Actually I was expecting something like dis frm d Union president & his PRO, d way dey betrayed OAU students in dere last struggle wen skul fees was hiked by more dan 200%
Ibikunle and Bamidele continue with ur lies, its all over great ife page on fbk how d president was booed and u coming telling us bullcrap, we all knw dat U & Bamidele ar fighting for wat is going to enter ur pockets at d federal level, stop deceiving OAU students
#shikena
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Pennyways: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
hyfr:
LOL wetin d bean size lady do u na? Abi na berem?
her shameful name sound like a botanic name of an amazing creature

sorry is not something I can press my head on
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by omenka(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Incorrigible hypocrites crawling everywhere. How many of you called Reuben Abati a liar when he was busy spamming twitter with barefaced lies about what his Lord of Host has achieved so far?? To this moment, that thread never made the fp. But this one had to even though we know this represents the opinion of JUST ONE individual, the SU president.

Shame on you. Shame on the administrators of nairaland.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by dguyindcorner(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
BlackSEER:
Apc is an organization of prominent liars and deceitful beings.Apc thugs masquerading as OAU students have failed to achieve their masters biddings

black sheep!

Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniel In Delta To Campaign For Atiku / Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest