Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students (26063 Views)

VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) / Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
major466:

You don talk am. Right now almost all APC e minion are students of OAU including those who have never been to school. Let them continue deceiving themselves.
Lwkmd
U suppose go into comedy
Ooo

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Uziehot(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lets wait if dia will be bomb blast.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by BigBen10: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
this mufu called ibikunle aka SUG president. He just a stooge for the management. He couldn't even fight for out school fee increment and now spills trash. Even he was booed and totally ignored yesterday when he came to try to calm us down. not only Jonathan was booed yesterday. fayose was booed too. With chants of Ole! Am a great ife student and it saddens that ibikunle has decided to sell out. Even the police and military could not do anything yesterday as we blocked the path of the president. we sat on the floor. he tried to reroute and we blocked him again.
Just because president is coming the school was in shut down. No buses for transport people were trekking. banks were closed. traders couldn't transport there goods into campus hence no easy snacks to buy. It was frustrating enough apart from the other frustration which the president has impacted on our parents of which we are at the receiveing end with slashed allawee.

make I just stop here. 2015 no far again. we will remove all idiots from government and replace them with sane people. How I wish obasanjo had not imposed thugs on us all(Nigeria) just so he can continue in power. smh its a pathetic situation in this country were touts, fable and less intelligent ones rule over the sane snd smsrt ones.
we will get there by fire or by force. running or crawling.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
lekanolaolu:

Ibikunle, our student union leader is nothing but a liar. It is so amazing how some people knows how to play with and around lies. God knows if he is now takinh 'lie' lectures alongside his normal law classes.
The president of the country was simply booed yesterday. Everybody on OAU campus knows that!
So, it is either the student union leaders are fearful or they have compromised!
He didn't dispute that fact. He simply referred to some people as town igboro boys/girlz and warned them to stay off campus.

" However, we condemn the attitude of some individuals
who portrayed themselves as elements of frustration and
cheap political tools.
Through this medium, we warn them to stay away from
OAU campus as they are not unknown to the leadership
of the union. We maintain our ground as Intellectual
Fighters for Emancipation and not as uncoordinated
confusionists and anarchists."

The boy is intelligent.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Owo ti de inu apo yin, abi?
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by omarky(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pastor Tunde Bakare have said it all, he said, student union had been hijack in this country. That the thugs turn leaders of students in the country act shamefully and corrupt to the bone marrow at the expense of students. I pity my Country. Are these our future leaders? They know to lie more than our politicians now. We all saw what happened in Ile- ife yesterday and it was contrary to what Ibikunle released. FG and PDP needs not cover up, its an open secret that we don't want them because we want to feel safe again in our Country!

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by crazo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:
Ibikunle,you can lie o o.See how this guy dey manipulate story.
if he is sure of himself,he should come and repeat this story to us in the hall and see what will happen.
u've said your own from your own angle.

This is my own story to yesterday happenings ..

Today, i did my
part, i made my stand. Happy joining OAU
students to show President Jonathan his
government and poverty-inducing capitalist
policies are not welcomed. He expected a
rousing welcome, instead he was confornted
with a protest. Fayose got perhaps the biggest
embarrassment of his life today. He walked
confidently to Ife students expecting to be
applauded. I can't yet forget the look of shock
on his face as shout of Ole! Ole ! (Thief! Thief!)
rented the air. Hastily his security details
whisked him away. President Jonathan's convoy
was delayed as students sat on the road
chanting slogans. Clumsily one by one, the royal
fathers made their way out not sure who next
would be greeted with shout of "thief!" Those to
be pitied (not sure if they even deserve it
though) were the hundreds of PDP supporters
who had thronged the campus with different
banners to welcome Jonathan. They looked
dejected, their banners hanging around them.
How could they start dancing as they planned
with the hundreds of students chanting
solidarity songs just beside them? At the end, as
the helicopters lifted from the ground, i didnt
see a single person waving the President
goodbye. It was like good riddance. If my guess
is right, someone might soonbe fired for fixing
OAU on the President's itinery Despite attempts
by a wing of the union leadership to sell-out,
great Ife students have demonstrated how
oppressors and exploiters should be treated. I
would do it again anytime, any day

God bless you bro..u said it all..that hammerhead of horror called ibikunle can lie ehn..who doesn't know it was pdp that bought him his new car..fo0lish 1d1ot ..Jonathan and his cohorts wia booed and shouted at..y'all can believe it or keep hating.. Nobody cares..And the high point was when the pdp banners wia torn especially obanikoro's..long live oau..

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Owo ti de inu apo yin, abi?
exactly, OAU SUG presidents are well known for that. Burkina did same in the time of OBJ, he eventually got impeached and chased out of campus...lol

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Elcapo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:
I am an OAU student and I can tell you for sure that we're non_ partisan and there were no paid APC members around today but PDP members who were carrying Posters of Obanikoro. And Omisore. We couln't have recorded videos but there are many pics. We practically booed fayose and Goodluk calling them "OLE" we even blocked the roads singing great Ife anthem and carrying placards until the security came to disperse us. We agitated until the PDP chaiman beckoned on Ibikunle(SUG president). He was in the car with GEJ 4 few seconds handing him a protest letter before he departed. GEJ saw the anger in people's faces and knew what that means. We booed him inspite of the security. If any GEJ supporter say otherwise, let them say. I'd post pics soon
Just ℓ̊ike sahara reporters are behind APC
So Į̸̸̨§ punch always behind PDP!

T̶̲̥̅̊​ħƹƔ are all LOOTERS!

Replays Bed °ƒ Lies by Nicki Minaj
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
saxywale:

exactly, OAU SUG presidents are well known for that. Burkina did same in the time of OBJ, he eventually got impeached and chased out of campus...lol
Paul Alaje aka Prof. was like Ibikunle. Great Ife needs the like of Saburi and Tony Fash.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by musiwa94: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
x
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Alenkakent(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
If u biliv this shi* from d oau students' union president, then ure a as retarded as the president,Mrs Jonathan...
Which student union president do u expect to tell it to d press that he and his stds booed a sitting and mean president at d expense of his career and life... I'd definitely expect him to say they cheered jonah cos he's heard SABURI's story...
A learned person with brain knows oau stds will def boo a corrupt and power-drunk president

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by noordean(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
shocked ibikunle lying since 1900

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by akunna(f): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Isaac Ibikunle speaking under the influence of the
pressures from the custodian of the demons in Ife
and brown envelope from Abuja will say anything,
he is a Nigeria. Lying and being fake is in the
Nigerian DNA ;DIsaac Ibikunle speaking under the influence of the
pressures from the custodian of the demons in Ife
and brown envelope from Abuja will say anything,
he is a Nigeria. Lying and being fake is in the
Nigerian DNA

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by lilflipnerd: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Leaders of Tomorrow. Mr SUG of OAU ,This is bad

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
GeneralShepherd:
The fees is not so much of a problem, increase fees build worldclass universities and start a student loan scheme. When you are done, you pay back your school fees over 10 years.

Similarly, most universities here in the UK get their fees from projects done for companies. They research and present practical solutions to real life issues.

Nigerian universities are objects of ridicule to say the least

Good universities cost money to develop.

Ask for funding and not reduction to in fees. Quality education broadens the mind

guy are you now in the uk?
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Davo93(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Great Ife... LOL
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by slysteel: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:
if he is sure of himself,he should come and repeat this story to us in the hall and see what will happen.

Today, i did my

Bloody liar, where did you copy this post from? their are over 20 people on facebook sharing this same post claiming to be the author, go get a job you shameless thing.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
slysteel:

Bloody liar, where did you copy this post from? their are over 20 people on facebook sharing this same post claiming to be the author, go get a job you shameless thing.
check my profile.
I posted it first yesterday.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by lanxlot(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

am only advocating for change and Jonathan can't give us that change. so tell me any auternatives apart from buhari
guy, that guy isn't an alternative, an alternathief mayb. with d way he solicites 4 fund. some pple wud rada av dix con3 ruler-less, than av buhari as ur alternative.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by OLADD: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
tspun:
There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables, APC whenever you try to make up a story try and live no trace to avoid all this shameful act.
[color=#006600][/color]

Because Jehovah is God of truth and truth only, APC will never rule Nigeria at the presidency level. Never!

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by fydence: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
clemzo101:
Sahara reporters gradually loosing its credibility. Smh
Nope they lost their credibility a long time ago. The credibility they are losing now is the one they 'borrowed from the bank'.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by papaejima1: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Do you see stones flying?

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by OLADD: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
jauntty:
So who is lying now? Abati or students While bombs were flying around at Kano yesterday, the Govt was more concerned about being booed than national security. Why have Abati not released a statement condemning yestady bombings or even ask his Boss to show some solidarity or empathy with the victims instead of twittering abt booing. SMH
[color=#006600][/color]

You are mad. When did blockhead like you become Senior adviser to the president on national issues? Were you deaf or dumb when the president issued a statement condemning the incident and grieving with the victims? Why didn't that satanic party called APC postpone their arangee rally in Akwa Ibom. Aanu, nama, eranko. Running mouth.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by OLADD: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
clemzo101:
Sahara reporters gradually loosing its credibility. Smh
[color=#006600][/color]

Which credibility? Sahara Reporters is 95% demonic, APC their paymaster is 99.8% satanic. They both have a hellish Servant-Master bond.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by jauntty: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are mad. When did blockhead like you become Senior adviser to the president on national issues? Were you deaf or dumb when the president issued a statement condemning the incident and grieving with the victims? Why didn't that satanic party called APC postpone their arangee rally in Akwa Ibom. Aanu, nama, eranko. Running mouth.
Grow up then we can talk.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by OLADD: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:

Today, i did my

[color=#006600][/color]

If it's true you partook in those shenanigans as an undergraduate, your future woes are guaranteed.

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by Asam2(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
na so wuna mumu rich? were u dey yestoday when them they debaterm. so all the media including AIT lied accept u... mtw..... abeg make i go see some body come back
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by HugeMac: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pedagogue:
I expected this.

This is called the 'powers of the presidency'.

It takes a dogged man not to cave or sell away when he's offered many good things of life and threatened if he refuses.

Ibikunle, or whatever is the name of the young lad, has obviously sold the IFE SUG; he doesn't deserve to spend a day more on that exalted seat.

A video of the whole booing and pelting drama was sent to me by one of my protégés in IFE. It wasn't done by a portion of the student crowd as the compromised Ibikunle wants the public to believe. It was done in a 'Great IFE manner'.

Although I left IFE more than a decade ago, the Great IFE spirit is aeonian and cuts across generations.

If IFE is still IFE, this Ibikunle lad will be impeached today...Nevertheless, this may not happen 'cos they are writing exams; IFE students are 'always solemn' during this period! That may well be his saving grace.

This is the same Ibikunle that accepted a bus gift from Iyiola Omisore before the guber elections in Osun State. It is a big shame that this obviously putrid fellow has rubbished the achievements of his predecessors in such a short period of time.

Ibikunle will go down in the history books as the IFE SUG President that was caged, sewed and conquered.

The good thing however is; he does not represent majority of Great IFE students ...and since time immemorial, IFE SUG has never been about any individual...it has always and will always be about the collect ive strength of all GREAT IFE students.
YOU ARE A FOOL

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by TippyTop(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
APC lie so much they made a lier their spokeman. Mr lier mohammend where are you?

Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by smartleo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Naija,always the HQ of confusion since GEJ became president.........from my experience with OAU radical, sagacious and able Unionist who have a penchant for a never ending CHANGES in all ramification,........such intellectual fellows CANNOT HAIL A WOEFUL LEADER as GEJ.....SUG PRESIDENT DON COLLECT KOTA.Naija wiseup.
Re: We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students by TippyTop(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
HugeMac:
YOU ARE A FOOL
I think I agree with you. Some people are still trying to spin it....diaris Godoo

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64