Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) (20310 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Udehpaschal1:
angry
Now what are you guys turning my thread into
By the way just go straight to the point
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Dear, how many packs do you like please
Do you like super pack? wink

Lol ehm i don't like any. Just smooth I guess

Super pac?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Now what are you guys turning my thread into
By the way just go straight to the point

straight to which point ?? ??
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Super pac?
Smooth like mine
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Smooth like mine

Yup
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Udehpaschal1:

straight to which point ?? ??
Hmmmm... Why are you replying a smiley? Do you have another motive

Confess!!! undecided
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yup
Chai....
My belle is drinking fanta!!!

Thanks for the compliment wink
By the way hope oga's own is like mine
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Hmmmm... Why are you replying a smiley? Do you have another motive

Confess!!! undecided

how is it your concern ?? undecided
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Udehpaschal1:

I said it

God have open your yansh... You see ypur life
Smh#

how is it your concern ?? undecided
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mprex:
God pls give Nigerian youths admission so that they will stop displaying their joblessness on NL

just passing tho
Lool!!,Ekushe Oo!!!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Chai....

Haha youre welcome smiley

Lol there's no oga smiley
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Wisegeek01(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Mine is shy bah Wetin ur own come dey feel Intimidated?

No vex bro, Na joke o oo" smiley
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wisegeek01:

No vex bro, Na joke o oo" smiley
You're forgiven...

As an elder......

I bless you!!! cool
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Chai....

Yo Niqq..she aint in Nigeria......#Oga's own,,,,Lol
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha youre welcome smiley

Lol there's no oga smiley
Wait... Are you kidding me
With this face? There is something you not saying yet!!!
Nigeria guys ain't so decent smiley
So why is that?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Super pac?
#Super pac?.....Actually that's some kind of Noodle in Nigeria.....Hi
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
LongShadow:
Yo Niqq..she aint in Nigeria......#Oga's own,,,,Lol
Now i see... Ireland-ish...
Hmmm! I was already thinking ...... angry
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Tymax(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

Please show me all... angry
So I checked your profile and.... Why did u insult me in your personal text? angry You know who you're messing with?? angry
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

So I checked your profile and.... Why did u insult me in your personal text? angry You know who you're messing with?? angry
@TYMAX...
Where are you? The battle begins

#Draws a big circle#

FIGHT!!!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Wait... Are you kidding me
With this face? There is something you not saying yet!!!
Nigeria guys ain't so decent smiley
So why is that?

Haha whats wrong with my face?

Lol well I'm not in Nigeria so I dunno
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
LongShadow:
#Super pac?.....Actually that's some kind of Noodle in Nigeria.....Hi

Haha really? I thought it was only indomie y'all had in Nigeria shocked

Hello
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha really? I thought it was only indomie y'all had in Nigeria shocked

Hello
Indomie has one of its noodles called super pack... Its actually the biggest size of indomie at the moment... I think!

By the way how is Ireland and when are we expecting you down here?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha whats wrong with my face?

Lol well I'm not in Nigeria so I dunno
The face?
Hmmmmmm...
You actually beautiful... I know am not the 20th guy to have said so, that should tell you am not bluffing nor patronizing you... Just keep up that good work you doing with yourself!!! wink
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Indomie has one of its noodles called super pack... Its actually the biggest size of indomie at the moment... I think!

By the way how is Ireland and when are we expecting you down here?

Im honestly in love with indomie. I'm going to buy a factory no lie. Its so sad its not here sad we thank God for Imports

Ehh Ireland is extremely boring tbh lol ehmmm after summer 2015 never.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

The face?
Hmmmmmm...
You actually beautiful... I know am not the 20th guy to have said so, that should tell you am not bluffing nor patronizing you... Just keep up that good work you doing with yourself!!! wink

Lol that's very kind. Thank you. I'm not very beautiful lol but thank you nevertheless.

I'm not doing much work lol sleep?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol that's very kind. Thank you. I'm not very beautiful lol but thank you nevertheless.

I'm not doing much work lol sleep?
Are you kidding me
You not very wah? Anyways every man to their own opinions... I guess you'll leave me to mine. By the way beauty its in the eyes of those that behold!

How did your sunday go?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

Amebo, what took you there? tongue
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

Went through your profile and i saw exactly what took him there grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Tymax(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

I'm offended angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date / Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.