Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) (20237 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2014
CalabarBoi:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

chai. i nor go die for laff ontop nl matter sha grin
Why you dey laff
Go straight to the matter on ground bfor i prophesy ontop you
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by mekzyjoe(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2014
make una go church nw......chai angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by nairalife2013(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ya body resemble ma own only dat ma br-easts heavy pass ya own!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
nairalife2013:
Ya body resemble ma own only dat ma br-easts heavy pass ya own!
Pix...

Or

Adonbilivit tongue
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
mekzyjoe:
You dey whatsapp for church huh

Devil dey dance skelewu ontop you... Smh
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
valdes00:
Six packs witout a fat bank account is useless..... Cos they both work hand in hand
Trust me some ladies lately dont need your money, just your built. They already have the cash...
Me am investing on my built already as you can see... By the way why do guys always think girls are all in for just their money

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by nairalife2013(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Pix...

Or

Adonbilivit tongue
hahaha my wife no gree me post d pix. Sori
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
mekzyjoe:
You never still close
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
nairalife2013:
hahaha my wife no gree me post d pix. Sori
Oh, you're married
Cool... Sorry to intrude for how long?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by bassette(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Wtf? See stretchmark? Wia you dey wide go? Your waist line sef don pass 36. Oh boy u b bricklayer? undecided
Hahaha...most hilarious comment..@Op u try o jay
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by nairalife2013(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Oh, you're married
Cool... Sorry to intrude for how long?
am 32, married for 5yrs with 2kids, expecting a third in a few weeks.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by bassette(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Well, that pix is my exact definition of six packs and am so proud of myself.
Do you know how long that thing you seeing took me to build up?
Haba... I expect to see some encouragement and appreciation tongue
I yaf encouraged you with one like....meanwhile i still dey observe my own
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:
Goodmorning you all. Yesterday a lady friend came to see me, and we got talking. She made mention that only guys with six packs wins it all for her. She wouldn't want to be with a guy without. I showed her my six packs and she just hissed. Ladies what do you think? Is it all about six packs for you
Thats my six packs pix. I nor try grin
guy you dy funny oh.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:
All I see is one big super pack.
hay bro you mean this?

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Applaner:
pls, who has seen the beggar I mistakenly gave #1000 instead of #100.
he's schooling in France.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Well, that pix is my exact definition of six packs and am so proud of myself.
Do you know how long that thing you seeing took me to build up?
Haba... I expect to see some encouragement and appreciation tongue
even my wy I dy do am small small get better pack.. this your own na indomie super pack.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
I don't like 6packs!!! angry I like them soft and sleep able wink like the op's and not the ballon or pot bellies. undecided
OP be like here's my six pack.

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:
Goodmorning you all. Yesterday a lady friend came to see me, and we got talking. She made mention that only guys with six packs wins it all for her. She wouldn't want to be with a guy without. I showed her my six packs and she just hissed. Ladies what do you think? Is it all about six packs for you
Thats my six packs pix. I nor try grin
you no get any pack talkless of packs,hit the gym as soon as possible hehehehehehe.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
bassette:
Hahaha...most hilarious comment..@Op u try o jay
Thanks... Not easy to build this...
TOok years of hardwork undecided
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
nairalife2013:
am 32, married for 5yrs with 2kids, expecting a third in a few weeks.
Thats great... Really love seeing guys in marriage... That thing dey fear me die... Dunno, you've got an advice for a youngman who marriage dey fear Really dunno why sha
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
prettythicksme:
you no get any pack talkless of packs,hit the gym as soon as possible hehehehehehe.
Hmmm.... angry

But I've been gyming ni! I do situp, seat on the air, like 10pressup daily... Haba!
And by the way, you guys ain't commenting on the topic but on the pix which is just a case study
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mustack:

OP be like here's my six pack.
Well... Na you talk that one. Nor use me cover am.

By the way is that you
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
you wount get six pack with that.
I have many but try this ones.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mustack:

hay bro you mean this?
Smh.... Well, today is sunday. May God forgive you... If not nairaland some of you guys wey dey form 6pack or even dey hear dey beef me... Make una open una own, only God know wetin we go see undecided
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mustack:
you wount get six pack with that.
I have many but try this ones.
If i try this... I'll find myself in the nearest health center... Its a No No...
Maybe am just lazy angry
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
No easy way to do those exercise sef These types are hard!!! sad
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Smh.... Well, today is sunday. May God forgive you... If not nairaland some of you guys wey dey form 6pack or even dey hear dey beef me... Make una open una own, only God know wetin we go see undecided
hahahahaha
I have told you already if am doing all my training on a daily and weekend basis, I will be better than that one by 10x.. but I do lite one once a week and my six packs is still there.. OP, you need more practice to proclaim that six pack. no be this flat foam of yours.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

If i try this... I'll find myself in the nearest health center... Its a No No...
Maybe am just lazy angry
so better things are harder claim.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Maximus17(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Wtf? See stretchmark? Wia you dey wide go? Your waist line sef don pass 36. Oh boy u b bricklayer? undecided
Idowuuuuuu, u haff come again with this your bad mouth, u nor even give am hope.. Kai
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by nairalife2013(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Thats great... Really love seeing guys in marriage... That thing dey fear me die... Dunno, you've got an advice for a youngman who marriage dey fear Really dunno why sha
well, nothing rigourous abt marriage, if u are gainfully employed(first); focus and live within yur means. If u hav a girl u hav som confidence in who may also be working or promising, u can start there to plan towards marriage. Challenges will surely come but u hav to be patient, forgiving and tolerant. Always pray for yur family and all men and NEVER EXPECT TOO MUCH. grin goodluck
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by wordbank(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cooking 6 packs of indomie
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
wordbank:
Cooking 6 packs of indomie
in france where I school, I heard indomie is for bird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.