Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) (20302 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2014
All these ones that will just stay awake and not sleep. Happy new month joor
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2014
happy nu month six pack.happy nu month six pack.happy nu month six pack.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by ExperTrait(m): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2014
Freest:
Goodmorning you all. Yesterday a lady friend came to see me, and we got talking. She made mention that only guys with six packs wins it all for her. She wouldn't want to be with a guy without. I showed her my six packs and she just hissed. Ladies what do you think? Is it all about six packs for you
Thats my six packs pix. I nor try grin
one amusement park
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by starlingbawa(m): 4:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Udehpaschal1:
Another yaba left patient on the loose

How so?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by starlingbawa(m): 4:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Applaner:
pls, who has seen the beggar I mistakenly gave #1000 instead of #100.

grin grin grin grin

Very funny indeed!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha really? I thought it was only indomie y'all had in Nigeria shocked

Hello
Nooo!!...we've got different types...Gosh!!am I really using noodles as my pick-up line!!!!....grin
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Freest:

Now i see... Ireland-ish...
Hmmm! I was already thinking ...... angry
Pele ma binu
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2014
the 6packs or something dem dey use am collect money for bank abeg??
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2014
The 6packs or something dem dey use am collect money for bank abeg??

Your sleeping jor
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
All these ones that will just stay awake and not sleep. Happy new month joor
Happy new month to you too...

God lift you up this month.,,, plus

Make sure you get your six packs this month too wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2014
LongShadow:
Nooo!!...we've got different types...Gosh!!am I really using noodles as my pick-up line!!!!....grin
You see your life
God don catch you tongue

Come learn better lines you say No undecided
Noodles kor! Needles Ni!
Happy new month wink
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:
The 6packs or something dem dey use am collect money for bank abeg??

Your sleeping jor
You have no idea what that ish can do for you...
Six pack can pay your bills... Quote me anywhere!!!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2014
mayapop:
eye sore. embarassed
Sharap there...

Before i help you do it...

Don't you respect elders ni
By the way happy new month grin
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah I do hmm
Happy new month dear!!! wink
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2014
RaeMystix:
Did I just see op's stretch marks?.
So you don't have stretch marks i guess huh
Smh
Anyways thats an evidence am living well!!! wink
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2014
Freest:

You have no idea what that ish can do for you...
Six pack can pay your bills... Quote me anywhere!!!

Oh really? Let's wait and see.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

Oh really? Let's wait and see.
On a serious note that ish can keep you going!

Meet a lady who has got the cash and you'll know your money means nothing to her,,, but something as unimportant as this does...
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Freest:

Sharap there...

Before i help you do it...

Don't you respect elders ni
By the way happy new month grin
*long hiss* undecided
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Freest:

You see your life
God don catch you tongue

Come learn better lines you say No undecided
Noodles kor! Needles Ni!
Happy new month wink
Lol...Happy new mnth bruh!!...........ummm packs!!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2014
LongShadow:
just post the pinsure of ur indomie six pack..
am waiting @ the park sipping my origin.

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Freest:

Happy new month to you too...

God lift you up this month.,,, plus

Make sure you get your six packs this month too wink

Lol, thanks man. My pot belle don do me
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Lol, thanks man. My pot belle don do me
you mean something like this?

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2014
starlingbawa:

How so?

ask the security at the gate !

Or maybe you can ask

GOOGLE tongue
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2014
[code][/code]
Freest:

Happy new month dear!!! wink

Thank you smiley likewise.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
LongShadow:

Loool omygosh really? Ill buy plenty in Nigeria shocked

Haha well I love noodles so it might work you never know... :p
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Loool omygosh really? Ill buy plenty in Nigeria shocked

Haha well I love noodles so it might work you never know... :p
Aye duly noted!!....How about we leave this thread and head to Marco-Polo or Lydia's place for some nice ramen with lamb chops....sounds good wink
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2014
LongShadow:
Aye duly noted!!....How about we leave this thread and head to Marco-Polo or Lydia's place for some nice ramen with lamb chops....sounds good wink

Haha I shall be awaiting your mention smiley I loooove lamb hmm
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I shall be awaiting your mention smiley I loooove lamb hmm
Hmm,......Omg!!this can't be a co-incidence is it?....*Thinking deep*...#Lamblover
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2014
LongShadow:
Hmm,......Omg!!this can't be a co-incidence is it?....*Thinking deep*...#Lamblover

Really? Omygosh lamb is so seexual. With a nice sauce and potatoes and vegetables.. Hmm we're just so cool
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Really? Omygosh lamb is so seexual. With a nice sauce and potatoes and vegetables.. Hmm we're just so cool
I swr dwn..it is,though I do av a crush on(pardon my englishgrin)..grilled lamb chops and umm brown sugar,and well some normal kebabs..ummm Yummy!!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2014
LongShadow:
I swr dwn..it is,though I do av a crush on(pardon my englishgrin)..grilled lamb chops and umm brown sugar,and well some normal kebabs..ummm Yummy!!

Hmmm I'm craving some barbecue lamb embarassed sigh. Do y'all have that in nigeria shocked haha maybe ill move over. Do y'all have nandos shocked

Lol it's all G I've a crush on a lot wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dating Nigerian Men / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. / 'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.