Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) (20298 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Are you kidding me
You not very wah? Anyways every man to their own opinions... I guess you'll leave me to mine. By the way beauty its in the eyes of those that behold!

How did your sunday go?

Lol well you're right I guess

It was alright. Went to dinner with a friend and stayed home catching up on TV and yourself?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

I'm offended angry
tongue
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Tymax(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

tongue
If I pull shirt for you.... You go fear six pack abs. cool High quality one not like OPs own o
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

If I pull shirt for you.... You go fear six pack abs. cool High quality one not like OPs own o
Abeg don't pull your shirt grin
I prefer it covered...
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

I'm offended angry
3cycle he is offended!!!
Could this be love or what
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

Funny enough, I think I like your belly size but you knw too much fat in the waist region can obstrut a perfect view of the down below. Just wtch it tongue
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

3cycle he is offended!!!
Could this be love or what
Yeah we easily offend people we love though not intentionally.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well you're right I guess

It was alright. Went to dinner with a friend and stayed home catching up on TV and yourself?
Went to church... It was a long service due to the annual harvest thankgiving!!! Really got boring cos i actually spent almost my whole day in church!!!
Seems you don't church huh?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cc: 3ycle, Tymax
3cycle:

Yeah we easily offend people we love though not intentionally.
Tymax:

Is there any reason why this two should not be joined together in holy matrimony?
For better for worse,
For richer for poorer
In sickness and in health
Till death do them part?
Please speak now before i join them or forever hold your peace undecided
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Tymax(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

Abeg don't pull your shirt grin
I prefer it covered...
That's right. No need to show off cool
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Tymax(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Is there any reason why this two should not be joined together in holy matrimony?
For better for worse,
For richer for poorer
In sickness and in health
Till death do them part?
Please speak now before i join them or forever hold your peace undecided
Objection o
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

Objection o
grin grin
He wants to pour sand inside your garri.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

Objection o
Lol... Objecting to what now? This marriage you nor get choice oh... So better speak now before i pronounce tongue
If u think say u marry bfor why u come here dey do luv
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by IAMGEJ(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
U open your belle make we cee ni grin grin grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:
Wtf? See stretchmark? Wia you dey wide go? Your waist line sef don pass 36. Oh boy u b bricklayer? undecided
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
IAMGEJ:
U open your belle make we cee ni grin grin grin grin grin
Nor mind that guy wey dey high on Sunday...
With him fat belle
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Went to church... It was a long service due to the annual harvest thankgiving!!! Really got boring cos i actually spent almost my whole day in church!!!
Seems you don't church huh?

Ohhh yeah did yous have turkey yeah?

Lol Nah considering I'm Muslim no I do not
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ohhh yeah did yous have turkey yeah?

Lol Nah considering I'm Muslim no I do not
Kkk... I get now! Thats cool... By the way no turkey!
Would love to ask some personal questions... But i guess here is a bad idea smiley
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Kkk... I get now! Thats cool... By the way no turkey!
Would love to ask some personal questions... But i guess here is a bad idea smiley

Haha I'm guessing you wanna ask on bbm? Sigh

Whaaaaat shocked what's thanksgiving with no Turkey sad
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I'm guessing you wanna ask on bbm? Sigh

Whaaaaat shocked what's thanksgiving with no Turkey sad
Well it depends on the way its celebrated here. The church kinda thing!!!
Really don't do bbm either... Maybe i should look into starting that stuff! Just felt the whatsapp, Nl, and Facebook are enough trouble for me already.
Well... Maybe i should make plans for that huh!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:
i escaped from yaba left

you see your life!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Hahaha Nah I Dont like pacs

You like Indomie packs
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Udehpaschal1:

you see your life!
What is really wrong with you guys_?? Am yet to understand this. What truly is wrong? So atleast i know how to help you...

By the way what is yaba left? Is it a name of a shoe You know i schooled in ..... tongue
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Well it depends on the way its celebrated here. The church kinda thing!!!
Really don't do bbm either... Maybe i should look into starting that stuff! Just felt the whatsapp, Nl, and Facebook are enough trouble for me already.
Well... Maybe i should make plans for that huh!

Sigh lol if I give you anything other than my bbm you have to never ever complain about the late replies.

Oh awhh at least y'all celebrate it. Thanksgiving isn't celebrated here sad
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:

You like Indomie packs

Yeah I do hmm
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sigh lol if I give you anything other than my bbm you have to never ever complain about the late replies.

Oh awhh at least y'all celebrate it. Thanksgiving isn't celebrated here sad
Well then... Lemme make do with the bbm ish... I'll download the apps tomoro then i could add ping you up. Just gimme your pin... Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Mustack: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

What is really wrong with you guys_?? Am yet to understand this. What truly is wrong? So atleast i know how to help you...

By the way what is yaba left? Is it a name of a shoe You know i schooled in ..... tongue
this OP is still schooling in france.
a yaba life means a psychiatric patient... loiz.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by ivyy(f): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Loooooool see how you're squeezing in ya tommy grin

Is it by force tongue
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

Well then... Lemme make do with the bbm ish... I'll download the apps tomoro then i could add ping you up. Just gimme your pin... Thanks smiley

Lol yes sir smiley
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by RaeMystix: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Did I just see op's stretch marks?.
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Freest:

here in france, we dont mistake pot belly for 6packs... So i don't know where your france is ??

In your imaginations i guess
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
eye sore. embarassed
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Udehpaschal1(m): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Mustack:

this OP is still schooling in france.
a yaba life means a psychiatric patient... loiz.

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dating Nigerian Men / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. / 'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.