Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly (45640 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / Tambuwal Remains Speaker Until Conclusion Of Substantive Suit - Court / Minister Directs That No New Corps Member Should Be Posted To Borno And Yobe Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's your father and mother and your entire unknown generation that's dumb. Bastard.
Haha dis is getting personal o. TANoid alert!!!
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am waiting for that judge who will order arrest of IGP. I swear, the serial beatings received by Ekiti Chief Judge and Fayemi's lawyers in Ekiti will be a child's play. I wouldn't know who will sprint home first, either he( the judge) or his gown. Nonsense.
Oh! So u support that. I cry for Nigeria
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by rezy15(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Emilord:
you said I know nothing?hehehehe,so u don't even know that there is a difference btw innate and inmate?hehehe,laugh wan kill me here o
still said ntin. Its a typo error. Innate is what i meant. Still came online nd said ntin. U hv my sympathy.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by PointB: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2014
A case built on 'status quo'.

All the IG need to do is to show he observed status quo. And the status quo is simple: Tambuwal is no longer speaker by the virtue of the constitutional provision!
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by jukaizer(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

I dare say who has the balls to commit a sitting IG to prison?

Who will effect his arrest?

Talk is cheap. There is a woman called Arunma Otteh, resolution upon resolution were passed on her but records still state that she is the DG SEC.

Modified for the sake of kids.

Tafa Balogun was jailed while serving as IGP
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Dalastd123: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=podosci post=28491275]

*Sigh* this country is finished
Do you know the National assembly represents every part of Nigeria? even know we have idiots, illitrates and criminals there,,they still represent Nigerias soverinty and federal system,,,,tramping on it is tantamount to a civil war between the states and Federal Govt, The President lack of proper educational background or lack of intelligence makes him make stupid decisions, but i wonder how come he his not advised properly by the idiots he hired to advice him......
Nigeria is a Federal state but because of stupidity we ar not practicing thru federalism, In a sane country, if the court ask you to appear you must come,,, even if the court summons the president( a sane president like in other developed countries), kenyata of kenya was summoned by the ICC and he went,,,,,,the IGP is a small position,,,,,,in any case the police are not even functional, which makes it an even smaller position,,,,,,,,,,if the police want to start misbehaving, we have the military, DSS,,,,,,,,with the way things are in this foolish country,,,,the military might be tempted to take over soon. dats wat am saying because the Legislators want to fight the entire police force now. Let me tell you the rank and file support the IGP on this because he is fighting against Legislators using their powers to Harrass his men. You also forget that the military, DSS are all men in uniform and will queue behind their colleague in arms. Discretion is the word or else this issue will snowball into somtin terrible.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by elohorayodele: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2014
BiHung:

OBJ wanted it so but didn't have the power to do so.

Only the court can. So OBJ used the court to achieve that.

Now ... The only thing GEJ can do is to make sure the court doesn't give the order. Once the. Court does, there is nothing GEJ can do.

Any attempt by GEJ to harass the judiciary's power will be considered as anarchy..and it seems that's what you are envisaging.

My dear, Burkina Faso plus Libya plus Egypt would be like cartoon

hahahahah, funny you. cartoon ke, carton ni. after describing the situation, when e suppose happen you go de house de monitor situations wit lappy and tv. baba e-warrior. Naija can neva be like those countries
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by podosci(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=Dalastd123 post=28494115][/quote]
The police have lost the respect of all Nigerians with here begging for bribe and #20 collection at road blocks.....i doubt if the soldiers or DSS would support them.....
But whats would give the police the audacity to lock the gates of the National Assembly?.... for Gods sake,,if something is wrong, point it out

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by lyvin: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2014
There is no substance in this Tanbowal IGP case. The constitution is written in very simple english and pple should be able to read and understand without adding sentiments and emotions.

We can't build a nation when pple always look for ways to subvert the system while relying on their party members, ethnic affiliation etc to achieve this. My question is. Do police require court interpretation to arrest a tif when d constitution hv said wht need to be done in simple english. Do immigration officers require court order to deny u entry when u do not hv Visa or entry permits.

Tambowal is just heating up the polity wt his fence jumping rascals. He shd just do d needful as he will fail in his bid to eat his cake and hv it. He is not above d law jaree

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by UTEWUOJO: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
He should be imprisoned for court contempt
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Oklander: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
bashydemy:
Sorry you should have modify you comment too, Oh..sorry no strong internet connection in the planet of apes.
Issorite, you can return to the mountain now!
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by koikoi2(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
thoexynne:
I say lock the fool up, I guess he's unaware of the part of the constitution which emphasizes status quo -----innocent until proven guilty even applies to shekau until proven guilty in court----- let alone of complicated section of the constitution with no precedence which is to be so until court ruling. But aba in his infinite daftness is so quick to act as if he is the law

Show me one politician who has obeyed d court order of status quo. Why wud d IG obey wen governors disobey? Ask Ameachi, he knows what am talking abt.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by saiji: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
lock the I.D.O.T up joor.at least he wil learn some lesson

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) / Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides / We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.