Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly (45635 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / Tambuwal Remains Speaker Until Conclusion Of Substantive Suit - Court / Minister Directs That No New Corps Member Should Be Posted To Borno And Yobe Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gongo Aso, ko tu pa o cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Ogesydney: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Business Invitation For All Countries !!!

We organize invitation on behalf of our partners!!

- You can get Business Invitation on low Rate

- You can apply Business visa for any countries

- Business Invitation for all Countries

- Business Invitation letter for all Business Category

- Visa 99% almost sure with applying our Invitation Letter

- For more details please email on : info@gostudyeurope.org

More Information:

- Invitation will be issue Behalf candidates Name, Passport Number, Date of Birth, and on Company Name also. (some times need passport and company full Details)

- If any one want to stay legal after entry on final country we may as well help to extend their visit it all depends on the country.

- After applying visa have to send us Embassy receipt so that Invited organizer will send email or Fax to Embassy about Invitation. So visa chance will be High.

If you need any further Information let us know. Email. info@gostudyeurope.org
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by gostudyeurope: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Study In The Czech Republic For Free!!! Study In The Czech Republic For Free

Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

How to obtain European education for free? Study in Czech Republic !!! )))) We are representing about 15 Czech universities and institutes in West Africa!

The crucial advantage of Czech education, unlike other European countries, is that it is free providing if you study in Czech language and speak Czech. However, due to its great popularity among students it is rather difficult to be accepted at Czech universities for different reasons.

Firstly, the deadline for submitting documents Czech universities is February/ March, a number of students don’t meet the deadline. Secondly, you must pass the Czech language examination successfully to be accepted by the state university during the preparatory year.

Purposely, our partner's education centers in Czech Republic worked out the program “Higher education in the Czech Republic” oriented to reach the students’ ambitions.

For our program participants who aim to enter the state university, we recommend enrollment to our long-term twelve month or express course of Czech. Once you finish the course and pass the language exam you will enter the university. Moreover, our program includes the courses of mathematics, English language/ Czech Culture and common studies.

The students, who are intending to enter private universities, are recommended to enroll themselves onto our express or minimum course of Czech. After you finish the course you will be accepted by the private higher school. Once you finish their first course, you are able either to carry on your studies there or to be transferred to the second course of the state university and carry on your studies for free.

While being transferred to the second course the disciplines you have passed at the private higher school will be
awarded automatically to any university. The private universities we cooperate with offer a high standard of education and the programs fully correspond both to the requirements of Czech state universities and to the center of European Higher Education.

The preparatory course is both for B.sc and M.sc. Here are our partner schools!!

http://www.vske.cz/

http://www.mup.cz/
http://www.aauni.edu/
http://www.upol.cz/en/

This are the documents we need for application!!

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student?s invitation, Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

With all these documents, we do:

* Processing of applicants acceptance letter

* Make admission in University;

* Processing of applicants and invitation issuance;

* Visa support letter and accommodation letter.

Please get in touch with us by email or visit our webpage. No School fees. Admission fee should be paid to the school when you are in Czech Republic.

Please contact Gostudy Europe for details:Email: info@gostudyeurope.org. www.gostudyeurope.org
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by INFO70: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Why 8 SANs and 69 lawyers? The Speaker should increase the number to a reasonable figures, so that money should be spent. Nonsense!
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by gostudyeurope: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Business Invitation For All Countries !!!

We organize invitation on behalf of our partners!!

- You can get Business Invitation on low Rate

- You can apply Business visa for any countries

- Business Invitation for all Countries

- Business Invitation letter for all Business Category

- Visa 99% almost sure with applying our Invitation Letter

- For more details please email on : info@gostudyeurope.org

More Information:

- Invitation will be issue Behalf candidates Name, Passport Number, Date of Birth, and on Company Name also. (some times need passport and company full Details)

- If any one want to stay legal after entry on final country we may as well help to extend their visit it all depends on the country.

- After applying visa have to send us Embassy receipt so that Invited organizer will send email or Fax to Embassy about Invitation. So visa chance will be High.

If you need any further Information let us know. Email. info@gostudyeurope.org
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Gr8esttridax: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Whom 2 follow IGP or Tambuwal?
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by atobz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

I dare say who has the balls to commit a sitting IG to prison?

Who will effect his arrest?

Talk is cheap.

Are you actually asking Who will effect his arrest? Go and ask Tafa Balogun.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by OLADD: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

call me names, but I want change for this country an end to terrorism and corruption this presence regime is propagating.
one last word for you
ask yourself
can the IG be pulling those stunt without a Blackman.
bye
[/color][color=#006600]

Don't bye bye me. You can't go like that. I want positive change just like you but not the one been promised by a traitor Tambuwwal and his destructive APC.You don't love Nigeria than I do. Now you can say bye.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by EVarn(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:
Remember that the IGP is a civil servant and he won't want to cause any further drama.His reputation and career would be on the line if he dares to even think of trying to attempt to ignore an order of arrest.
while that is possible,i really doubt that he would embrace his arrest.with the support of the presidency,the judge could be arrested on grounds of insurbodination against higher authority,on charges of:
* conspiracy
* libel and slander
* attempt to commit treason
* attempt to propagate anarchy
* inconsistency in the discharge of civil duty
* gross misuse of legal jurisdiction
* bribery and official frivolity
* attempt to orchestrate civil disorder
* attempt to instigate public unrest etc..
many charges and 'evidence' could be heap on the judge and tambuwal,and in the end the case will die down,and the IGP would come out smelling of roses.
the chances of the IGP going willingly to jail are very slim.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Montaque(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Am so happy now that our honourable speaker now knows that there is a framework where people like him should vent their grievances,instead of using self help. He is NOW beginning to act like a lawyer.
For those that says its impossible to convict the IGP for contempt,I say to you,it is a light thing.
But with the service on the IGP with form48, let's wait for his reasons...which may be acceptable to the court.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by 1stola: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

Talk is cheap.
My frend keep quite.
Do u know what rule of law is?
The IGP will surely be dealt with by the MP.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by appini: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
onadana:
Nine sans and 69 lawyers to persecute a case.....smacks of desperation to me.When the common man can't even afford one square meal these jesters are assaulting our sensibility......do you know how much it is to pay one SAN?OH GOD WHO WOULD RESCUE US FROM THESE PHAROAHS.
Na the small money wey him steal for the house them wan collect for him hand.

Trust lawyers when it comes to deceiving politicians, do you know that Oyinlola is still in the court seeking to get back his position as the PDP secretary, some lawyers keep telling him never to give up.

Tukur is seeking for the annulment of the convention that brought Muazu as the PDP chairman, infact let the lawyers milk the embattled speaker dry before his eyes will get clear.

Do you know that the political strategist normally chooses their enemies themselves, very soon Atiku will start calling Buhari names; infact it's a very interesting game when you know how these guys operate

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by holatin(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600]

Don't bye bye me. You can't go like that. I want positive change just like you but not the one been promised by a traitor Tambuwwal and his destructive APC.You don't love Nigeria than I do. Now you can say bye.
can't you read me clear am not supporting tambuwah am only expressing my displeasure at Jonathan lap dog.
need to sleep- gat a job that pays my bill
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by NewsHub: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Google exist for a reason, I suggest you learn how to use it to form an opinion.

So you need Google to know Tambuwal's political career and game? Let me tell you something you don't know:

Tambuwal is the next Governor of Sokoto state come 2015, and there is nothing the PDP or Jonathan can do about it. He didn't end his political career like you think, he is just smarter.
He knew it would be easier to win Sokoto state's governorship under APC, hence his decision.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by millionaireman: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jesters at play. Buying time, jumping gates, talking of impeachment, talking of imprisoning the Chief-in-charge of prison - all to demonize President Jonah before Nigerians, before the next election.

Opposition's political calculation: By the time most of Nigeria is convinced that Jonathan govt cannot defeat insurgents yet, which translates to "Jonathan is a weak leader," most of Nigeria shall then vote against Jonathan in next presidential election.

That has been part of what the insurgency is all about from beginning.

Poor Nigerians, easily intimidated. In the developed world, where people are informed because they receive basic education and information, such calculation of the opposition must backfire - against the opposition.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by highmood(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
From IGP to Prisoner
Tambuwal, and the lawyers respectively make and interpret laws, who implements them- Police and others. Are u telling the man will jail himself? But how come the lawyers are just quick to make this decision, why were they not quick to interpret the constitution so that the situation won't degenerate to what it is today. The lawmakers, judiciary, and the force are the bane of our problems.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by tecmon: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

Discretion to allow a man who is meant to enforce the law to disobey the law? Funny you.

When a court gives an order of arrest, it doesn't follow any hierarchy of the police force...the court directs! And he will be arrested immediately by an order Mandamus's... Chai!!! The nearest DPO will be served and he ia duty bound to arrest the IGP..it is this DPO that will use discretion to either respectfully or disrespectfully arrest the guy..but either way, the guy will be put in a black maria.

Watch and learn.I hope you saw how Tafa Balogun was dragged on the floor.
you make me laff , that DPO will only walk into the IG's office to recieve his back dated sack letter or transfer to chibok or worst still to agbowa ikosi. Let the young goat keep growing beards like the a6oki ,but on the market day we will know who owns the other. That high court judge should be ashamed of himself to allow tambuwal to continue parading himself as the speaker of HOR
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by FOLLOWJESUS: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
When a child start learning how to climb tree his perents better start learning how to cry.Any sickness that kill a man will surely enter the grave with that man. Any time a child mistake a snake for a rope in tieing fire wood he will know that there are many types of rops in the bush. After all in Nigeria anything can happen like what we are about to witness in the case of Tambuwa for one to eat his cake and have it, if a child enter the bush to fetch fire wood he shouldn't tie more than what he can cary because ha saw too much firewood in tha bush. I will advice Tambuwa to use his tongue and count his teeth before he continue.Any thing used as a bet to liure fish into the net will never remain the same.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by simplychic(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

Talk is cheap.

I guess you mean he is above the law, i wonder how Nigeria as a coutry can move forward with people like you.

There was a Country.... *sob*
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Mr know all, Tafa Balogun was embarrassed because OBJ the sitting President wanted it so. Tomorrow is not far.

Yanzu gobe ba nisa ba.

One hour and 42 minutes....
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
simplychic:

I guess you mean he is above the law, i wonder how Nigeria as a coutry can move forward with people like you.

There was a Country.... *sob*

with the amount of sensible people like you around, you can volunteer to arrest a sitting service chief.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by bashydemy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oklander:
This your 'source' nawa o…
So you never hear sun news before abi you just return from planet of the apes? cheesy grin
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by arsetalks(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

Talk is cheap.
The court has the power and they will use that power. Wait as events unfold.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Dotng: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
I wonder what the conspiracy is on Nairaland. I posted this topic from the same source but the post was removed and what may be a ban was imposed on my profile. I got no explanation. Now the topic has resurfaced under another profile. What is the meaning of this? lipsrsealed
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by kakakoshina(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tomorrow is now @ d gate!!! Let's c how it ends!!!!!

Long live Nigeria
Long live oyo state
Long live saki east lg
Long live APC
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by arsetalks(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Who executes the court's judgement? If the judiciary wants to give a shot at anarchy let them feel free.

A word of advice to the judge and you " there is a word called discretion"
Discretion? The discretion the tw*t of an IG failed to us?

Was the IG not calling for anarchy when he stopped the law makers?
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
medamillion:
Me dey NL dey chil o waiting to c d announcement of d people's General as president. I have missed those inspiring thread u alwayz create.
thanks bros. I am coming with a new thread soon. We all know that GMB is preparin 4 2015 to takeover the mantle from Jonathan
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
EVarn:
while that is possible,i really doubt that he would embrace his arrest.with the support of the presidency,the judge could be arrested on grounds of insurbodination against higher authority,on charges of:
* conspiracy
* libel and slander
* attempt to commit treason
* attempt to propagate anarchy
* inconsistency in the discharge of civil duty
* gross misuse of legal jurisdiction
* bribery and official frivolity
* attempt to orchestrate civil disorder
* attempt to instigate public unrest etc..
many charges and 'evidence' could be heap on the judge and tambuwal,and in the end the case will die down,and the IGP would come out smelling of roses.
the chances of the IGP going willingly to jail are very slim.
Where have you seen a judge arrested? Lol
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by arsetalks(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
EVarn:
and who will arrest him?,the judge?,the jury?,a costable?,aba is the police IG,it would be difficult for his own boys to arrest him.
When you blindly support GEJ, you fail to use your brains as well.

Difficult? How? Why? Tarfa Balogun comes to mind here.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Adminisher: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

Talk is cheap.

I usually don't comment on stuff like this. However if you want to know, it is an ordinary Police Constable (PC) that effects the arrest. Take that as a small lesson in civics (social studies).

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by arsetalks(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
slimmy05:
If obj can order the impeachment in a hotel in Asaba, then Tambuwal can be impeached in a beer palour.
You are right but what's stopping PDP and GEJ from impeaching him? Maybe because they can't?
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

Talk is cheap.

bros are u a learner? The most senior DIG will effect the arrest.

if Tafa balogun cld be arrested why cant he be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model" / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.