Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly (45634 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / Tambuwal Remains Speaker Until Conclusion Of Substantive Suit - Court / Minister Directs That No New Corps Member Should Be Posted To Borno And Yobe Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by akoaki(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
If this IG is committed to prison , i will begin to hope for a better nigeria, all other things being equal.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
akoaki:
If this IG is committed to prison , i will begin to hope for a better nigeria, all other things being equal.
thats the main point. the ppl with the law have the law in there power
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by orimsamsam(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Den if the judiciary is afraid of the police then nigerian is in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by thoexynne: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
orimsamsam:
Den if the judiciary is afraid of the police then nigerian is in trouble

Nigeria has been in trouble since the business transaction that brought abt its existencee

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by EVarn(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

Do you know the power of a High Court Judge ?

This guy is a learner o. If his explanation is not sound enough, he will be arrested right inside the court room straight onto a black maria.
Watch n learn
and who will arrest him?,the judge?,the jury?,a costable?,aba is the police IG,it would be difficult for his own boys to arrest him.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
thoexynne:

Nigeria
yes nigeriaaaaaaa undecided
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
BooooooM!!!! shocked

I said it that this man's fall is gonna be worse than Tafa Balogun's. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Agimor(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
From hero to villain.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
I wish this guy could just become the president . Abi

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by IAMGEJ(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nor be even DPO or Area Commander self... *Story for the Gods!!!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by holatin(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
bye bye IG, next time you don't behave political.
another Jonathan errand boy gone

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by PStacks(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
I pray the guy goes to prison and his pay-master GEJ goes with him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

Discretion to allow a man who is meant to enforce the law to disobey the law? Funny you.

When a court gives an order of arrest, it doesn't follow any hierarchy of the police force...the court directs! And he will be arrested immediately by an order Mandamus's... Chai!!! The nearest DPO will be served and he ia duty bound to arrest the IGP..it is this DPO that will use discretion to either respectfully or disrespectfully arrest the guy..but either way, the guy will be put in a black maria.

Watch and learn.I hope you saw how Tafa Balogun was dragged on the floor.
you talk as if e don eva happen before.mak we watch and see nw,mayb na u go arrest ham we ll see.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by thoexynne: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Agimor:
From hero to villain.

Whose hero, exactly??

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by umarsanijada: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

I dare say who has the balls to commit the IG to prison?

Who will effect his arrest?

Talk is cheap.
remember former IG of police is in prison Tafa balogun

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by emperorizzy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
To what end?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sweet, I love power when used in the right sense. That guy should get ready to spend some nights in prison.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by fireforfire: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

Do you know the power of a High Court Judge ?

This guy is a learner o. If his explanation is not sound enough, he will be arrested right inside the court room straight onto a black maria.

Watch n learn

funny enuf its nigeria we r talking about.
Where anythin can happn, lets hope he "really" gets arrested.
#fingerscrossed#

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by akinladejo: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
I love this judgement. This IG is a stupid man without sense. Let Jonathan come bail am now. Tambuwa pls use ur guys and ur good office to remove him from dat post.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by thoexynne: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
omenka:
BooooooM!!!! shocked

I said it that this man's fall is gonna be worse than Tafa Balogun's. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe eventually, but definitely not in this administration

The next, maybe
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Max24: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

Discretion to allow a man who is meant to enforce the law to disobey the law? Funny you.

When a court gives an order of arrest, it doesn't follow any hierarchy of the police force...the court directs! And he will be arrested immediately by an order Mandamus's... Chai!!! The nearest DPO will be served and he ia duty bound to arrest the IGP..it is this DPO that will use discretion to either respectfully or disrespectfully arrest the guy..but either way, the guy will be put in a black maria.

Watch and learn.I hope you saw how Tafa Balogun was dragged on the floor.
Tafa Balogun was only draged on the floor because the President gave the approval. Today, Jonathan is the President. There were many court orders that Obj disregarded in his days and heavens did not crash.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
bye bye IG, next time you don't behave political.
another Jonathan errand boy gone
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
IG of police have gone to jail under obj. Balogun comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
umarsanijada:

Was Balogun imprisoned as a sitting IG? Who orchestrated his travails?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Rexyl(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
the press has the season to make money from the news, fake or real

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Sweet, I love power when used in the right sense. That guy should get ready to spend some nights in prison.
time to taste the half cooked beans grin grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Bennyberry(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oh the beauty of democracy

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by thoexynne: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
umarsanijada:
WAS bro

Nobody spend more than 2years in prison for stealing public funds except if they didn't take enough. It didn't really much amaze me when I heard his name as chairman of a town day 3years ago

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
From IGP to Prisoner
69 lawyers is small naw. He would have employed 1000. Rubbish, Tambuwal would be the one to go to jail. Quote me before January.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by gemiclem(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
OGA INSPECTOR,,,,,E DON BE FOR YOU!
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
thoexynne:

Maybe eventually, but definitely not in this administration

The next, maybe
are u one of his family members? lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos / What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari / IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.