Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly (45628 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / Tambuwal Remains Speaker Until Conclusion Of Substantive Suit - Court / Minister Directs That No New Corps Member Should Be Posted To Borno And Yobe Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by win1234: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
i don't see Nigeria surviving this anarchy APC is dragging it into.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by spanzed(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
An appeal should be done to the Federal court of appeal....how IGP go become convict!dats Awkward
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Makau86(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tambuwal is becoming Maradona of Nigerian Politics!
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
slimmy05:
69 lawyers is small naw. He would have employed 1000. Rubbish, Tambuwal would be the one to go to jail. Quote me before January.
are u drunk? if yes go back to sleep n comment when u wake up. thanks sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
spanzed:
An appeal should be done to the Federal court of appeal....how IGP go become convict!dats Awkward
will u appeal on his behalf? lipsrsealed
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Max24:

Tafa Balogun was only draged on the floor because the President gave the approval. Today, Jonathan is the President. There are many court orders that Obj disregarded in his days and heavens did not crash.
If obj can order the impeachment in a hotel in Asaba, then Tambuwal can be impeached in a beer palour.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
If somebody disobeys court's order that is bench warant & not bailable offence let him go if he has to go whosever sent him will join him
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Oildichotomy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

OBJ wanted it so but didn't have the power to do so.

Only the court can. So OBJ used the court to achieve that.

Now ... The only thing GEJ can do is to make sure the court doesn't give the order. Once the. Court does, there is nothing GEJ can do.

Any attempt by GEJ to harass the judiciary's power will be considered as anarchy..and it seems that's what you are envisaging.

My dear, Burkina Faso plus Libya plus Egypt would be like cartoon
Talk is cheap
Are you going to orchestrate the anarchy

So you're praying for anarchy?

Pikin when never see war dey call war yam

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by clemzo101(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Una just dey play Tom and Jerry with naija.......if court gives a vrdict who are those that will enforce it? Is it not the police? U better tell the justice to park well b4 the IG will order withdrawal of his security details grin
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by onadana: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nine sans and 69 lawyers to persecute a case.....smacks of desperation to me.When the common man can't even afford one square meal these jesters are assaulting our sensibility......do you know how much it is to pay one SAN?OH GOD WHO WOULD RESCUE US FROM THESE PHAROAHS.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by nuclearboy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
I'd love to see the IGP interpreting the law to a high court judge as he said he did when he stripped the Speaker of his post cheesy

Oath of office is to Nigeria, not the President

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by ozo13(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

Do you know the power of a High Court Judge ?

This guy is a learner o. If his explanation is not sound enough, he will be arrested right inside the court room straight onto a black maria.
Ppl sabi talk sha.my guy u go sabi scope woman wella.nice one grin
Watch n learn
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by OLADD: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
aresa:
We have a yeye and broken democracy with worthless 3 arms of government that doesn't respect each others powers and separation of powers as dictated by the constitution...

....while the dumb and clueless president sits and presides over the madness...smh..

[color=#006600][/color]

It's your father and mother and your entire unknown generation that's dumb. Bastard.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by popcykaylah(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

I dare say who has the balls to commit a sitting IG to prison?

Who will effect his arrest?

Talk is cheap.
see you .you go school at all..justice say make them charge person send am to court ..you dey ask who will send the IG to prison..tafa balogun no stubborn and strong pass this..wasn't he charged ..abeg read books and know the law before you yarn crap

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by thoexynne: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
agarawu23:
are u one of his family members? lipsrsealed

Wouldn't that be cool,

fortunately No
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
EVarn:
and who will arrest him?,the judge?,the jury?,a costable?,aba is the police IG,it would be difficult for his own boys to arrest him.

Guy...what is wrong with you. IF Gej gives an order today that the IG should be arrested..wouldn't he be arrested by the same boys you are calling 'his boys' ?

And I put it to you that an order from GEJ is not as strong as an order from a court of law.

If not for immunity, even GEJ can be arrested by the same boys that are protecting him once a court orders it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
onadana:
Nine sans and 69 lawyers to persecute a case.....smacks of desperation to me.When the common man can't even afford one square meal these jesters are assaulting our sensibility......do you know how much it is to pay one SAN?OH GOD WHO WOULD RESCUE US FROM THESE PHAROAHS.
my brother God will. soon.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
But was the I.G gvn cash to act this way...
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Mogidi: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
You have to be insane to believe the IG will go to prison.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by uplink(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
agarawu23:
at times one can move from grace to grass sad

He is not the first IGP to go to prison, Tafa Balogun was also detained some years back.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
thoexynne:

Wouldn't be cool,

Unfortunately No
ok
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oildichotomy:
Talk is cheap
Are you going to orchestrate the anarchy

So you're praying for anarchy?

Pikin when never see war dey call war yam

Sharap guy
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Alenkakent(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Your post is seriously lacking in substance. How come you are the only one reporting this shit of a story?

Who paid you to spread this falsehood? Make sure you collect your balance from alhaji Tambuwal this night.

I rest my case, those who have eyes should read.

Come... Is d IGP ur family? Why is his downfall ur pain? He's committed a crime and he's being made to face d full wrath of d law...
Oh, its very clear now... Ure a GEJ loyalist (either GEJ is mad or not) thus u will def support GEJ's dog as well...
Brainless ibo boy
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by wwwkaycom(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
I know it, I am so sure about it that whether now or after May 29, 2015, the IGP will surely be jailed, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
popcykaylah:

see you .you go school at all..justice say make them charge person send am to court ..you dey ask who will send the IG to prison..tafa balogun no stubborn and strong pass this..wasn't he charged ..abeg read books and know the law before you yarn crap

Seriously, I no go school na me and your papa they roll tyre before him give your mama belle.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by agarawu23(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
uplink:

He is not the first IGP to go to prison, Tafa Balogun was also detained some years back.
lets see him walking to prison before we blv and accept.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Max24:

Tafa Balogun was only draged on the floor because the President gave the approval. Today, Jonathan is the President. There were many court orders that Obj disregarded in his days and heavens did not crash.
In this case, the order would not rest on the president's table. It will go directly as a warrant of arrest
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Youngzedd(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
GEJ the planner will do some background work as usual.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by thoexynne: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mogidi:
You have to be insane to believe the IG will go to prison.

Don't we know that

The word insanity has an opposite meaning in Nigerian context, a sane thought here = insane

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by davidonoja: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Because he was fire tear gas he want to send him to prison what of dose people that boko haram have being firring guns at fa what have they done about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NOSDRA: Why Dead Fishes Were Found On Niger Delta Coastline / Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.