Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,366 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31478 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
FLAWLES:
.i love you to baby
lols baby ke

Heheheeh
You welcome sha grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Olivia111 happy new month. E dey vex me as u dey come online once in a month.angry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
TheCongoMan:
I welcome prettythicksme, she is the most sexy, beautiful and open minded person on the forum. She is my crush but I will survive the crush smiley
hmmmmmm really,happy new month dear,thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
Happy new month

VickkyB
missberrypop5
Ilovenigeria
tosyne2uch
obinoscopy
xcelsia
Laykorn
MizMyColi
Kachisbarbie
African apple
xcapizt
iceberlyn
Breezyrita
marieolae
naijaboiy
valmunich
Farano

Yes all of you are my crush.

Wishing you guys a lovely month.

Happy new month to you too smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by FLAWLES(f): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
lols baby ke

Heheheeh
You welcome sha grin
.make i comot d "Baby"?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
kika23:
Happy Nu Month...
Xcapizt Agapecharis Realk1 ifyn4real WoodcrestMayor Zuria ogidiolu1 slenderdude festin mizmycoli Marieolae Kulboy deryl Truckpusher krall et al....
same to you all
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
FLAWLES:
.make i comot d "Baby"?
eh no commot am oo

grin e dey sweeting me for head grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
prettythicksme:
hmmmmmm really,happy new month dear,thanks so much.

It is prettythicksme or nothing. By the way, would you be my best friend wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by DarePeters(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month....CuteEmma
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Janeify(f): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

Happy new month to

Wishing you all a fabulous month and a wonderful festive period ahead cool cool

To my lovely December mates and Sagitarians.. Happy birthday y'll cheesy cheesy

Happy new month to you dechandel...its your month.wish you happiness, fulfilment, long life,prosperity, good luck,love and all the goodies that comes along
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Dannidom(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
I don't understand what you mean
no offense intended

I wan knw whether to stare clear (as u are the official mis Seun) or to go on and try to crush on u

chai see pesin wey i wan make my crush as i no get crush nw so that i fit make am my crush dey dul me hands *waves head*

e no gud o!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Dolypson04(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
cc150615:

after going tru ur profile, I realised I just might have gotten myself an e-son, guess That's how it works in this section, Nice dp btw.
Wow, e-son? Then that makes you my e-mum. I viewed ur profile too but no picture. When I see ur pic then I would decide whether u worth being my e-mum or not
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by cc150615(f): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dolypson04:

Wow, e-son? Then that makes you my e-mum. I viewed ur profile too but no picture. When I see ur pic then I would decide whether u worth being my e-mum or not
Ok then, in the section Where I come from we rarely use pictures, So.. that might just mean end of discussion.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Esmeraldar: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
happy new month to my crush

[size=40pt]IRENEONY![/size]
naijaboiy
Marieolae
Kelvingraphics
Englishmart
Esmeraldar
Jennimma
Davep
flawles
ADEPIERO
Kachisbarbie
Priscaoge
Dahjhi
Jaykaymaybachz
Davep
Logodwhiz
Jigsawkillah
Mzhorlah
Xtarxhyne
Dre11
Lanicky
Immortalvoices
Valmunich
Emyben
Fabdedon
Benromeo39
Suley316
Agapecharis
Samflexxy
Kristina1
Unibenstudent
Nabsprada
Trendiitee
Ghostlady
3dimension
Tosyne2much
Evina
Bunsky
Franugo
1one
Iceberylin
Chibwike
and others too lazy to type smiley wink
may d-divine favour
e-endurance
c-celebrations
e-enjoyment
m-much fun
b-bubbles in school or work
r-resources
visit yal this december and ya family..

[size=40pt]amen[/size]
Thank you and HNM to you too.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Janeify:

Happy new month to you dechandel...its your month.wish you happiness, fulfilment, long life,prosperity, good luck,love and all the goodies that comes along
Awwww smiley smiley
Thanks dearie kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by FLAWLES(f): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
eh no commot am oo

grin e dey sweeting me for head grin

.lol
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by yinkeys(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month
@dammyg319
@marieolae
@kachisbarbie
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
yinkeys:
Happy new month
@dam myg319
@marie olae
@kachi sbarbie

Happy new month too. kiss

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
So no body like me for here even my wife Marieolae sad

I don miss my personal person,wetin make her deactivate her account I don't know
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Jennydoris(f): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Thank you so much Jennydoris....wishing you a great month ahead too. Cheers

You're welcome
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
chaiii!!!!angry oh God!!
this mumu ggrin can spoil work for person

vicky i don't know who that girl is
why would i engage sommeone like hersad
the girl is a nut-case
who even told you i'm engaged to ggrin??
Lool. I see the way you both chat.
I don't want to put an assunder.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Jennydoris(f): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
marioking:

Same i wish you my dearest Lady

cool
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Jennydoris(f): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
marioking:
Happy new month to all my wonderful peepz

Jennydoris(My fantasy>>>>>crush here on NL wink hope she wont see this)
Temitopedaniel
sammyhoe
onemansquad
D9ty7
sageb
justcome99
idu1 lanreabbey
Dyoungstar
jaymomma
tmamuda
seunviju
olasunbophummie
snowprince07
pricelesslove
handie
almacherish
Paradise163
Fatalveli
Geeblaze4
Ann2612

Bigger you all i pray for years to come. Amen

Amen...

Meanwhile I just dey pass. cool
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

Lool. I see the way you both chat.
I don't want to put an assunder.
crycry don't you see the way she chats with iceberlin and kingtom....those are the real husbands
not meangry

i hate the girl
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Thinkr(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ehya sad I don't got a crush but I got two friends slimedge and mzflexydeeva. Happy new month merry christmas and happy ny in advance. God bless you both.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thinkr:
Ehya sad I don't got a crush but I got two friends slimedge and mzflexydeeva. Happy new month merry christmas and happy ny in advance. God bless you both.
thanks dear u rock# blushing orange cheesy grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by MizMyColi(f): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2014

Teeo Macklef Cwaya Mcsterling Dunkem21 Pickabeau1 Kachisbarbie Crackhaus Africanapple Lagunna Ochon Ujsizzle Tallesty1 Goofyone Xcapizt Airbonelacer Xcelsia Obinoscopy Chibwike Laykorn Sonoflucifer Muskeeto Kay17 Dygeasy Pasqal09 Ymodulus Missslimbody Mzgracie Tymax Madcow1 Mznelly Vivly Breezyrita Kelechimarie Enygmababe Matthewbriggs Tosyne2much Kenex4ever Agapecharis Lilmaxfidel Kika23 Calabarboi Truckpusher Priscaoge Themejiwalker Omenka Bunsky Missterious Jennimma Mprex Pweetyz Nellie6 Cupidhero Agapecharis Adepiero Obiagelli Idowuogbo Luxanne Xtarxhyne Missmossy Veeey Sheblayze Uzolexis LogoDwhiz

Phew! Phew!

Just came out of exam hall.
It is not beans, honestly.
Things can only get better.

embarassed At the moment, I'm Crushless embarassed

But.....

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile......these are the people who have raised me up in one way or another.....we've laughed, we've pained, we've danced.....we have been like family.....as a matter of fact, we are Family. grin grin

We are connected, all connected.

I love you all, that's my default setting to every person mentioned here in.

I call this month blessed!
I call this month Purposeful
I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace.......................add what you like in the spaces provided wink

Happy New Super-Duper Fantastic Month!!!
kiss

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Onemansquad(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
marioking:
Happy new month to all my wonderful peepz

Jennydoris(My fantasy>>>>>crush here on NL wink hope she wont see this)
Temitopedaniel
sammyhoe
onemansquad
D9ty7
sageb
justcome99
idu1 lanreabbey
Dyoungstar
jaymomma
tmamuda
seunviju
olasunbophummie
snowprince07
pricelesslove
handie
almacherish
Paradise163
Fatalveli
Geeblaze4
Ann2612

Bigger you all i pray for years to come. Amen
amen bro wish u xame God bless u
welcome bk
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

But.....

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile......these are the people who have raised me up in one way or another.....we've laughed, we've pained, we've danced.....we have been like family.....as a matter of fact, we are Family. grin grin

I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace.......................add what you like in the spaces provided wink

kiss
I wish you sucess in your exam.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

But.....

I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace...MIZMYCOLI smiley....................add what you like in the spaces provided wink

kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by MissSlimbody(f): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

But.....

kiss

Happy new month 2 u too dearie.
Wish u d very best therein kiss kiss

And I wish u exceeding success in your exam.

Hope u submitted ur answer sheet sha o wink grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Do people still do online crushes. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.