Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31465 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sammflexxy,you spelt the name wrong in your mass mentions. Its laykorn. You wrote lakorn. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by herald9: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
CalabarBoi:
thanks lovely one. I wish you same smiley

Happy new month Niqqie...you preparing for carnival?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ghost1718(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
happy new month to ggrin, Emyben(m), kristina1(f), Confession14(f), Cutehector4u(m), iceberylin (m), chibwike(m), marieolae (f), naijaboiy, olaifabukola(f), EroticAngelina(f), Tundeajani (m), faithugo64(f), greatbaba (m), MzPreshie(f), Consy11(f), praise4055(f), TravishSmith wish u all 2015 plus every nairalanders grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by cupidhero(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Can't believe i'm late to this lovely wishfest! well i'm wishing the following kings and queens a wonderful new month that will be filled with laughter,miracles,love and every other good thing that man and God can offer. We are in God's big hand people!!

missberrypop5
breezyrita
mariolae
mizmycoli
wisegeek01
mprex
mrsbreezy
naijaboiy
sophyrocks
sleekshuga
and to every nairalander who is not a paid shill.

Have a lovey day!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by cc150615(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dolypson04:

Since u r new and yet without a crush, would you be my crush? lollll
funny u
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Wisegeek01(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
cupidhero:
Can't believe i'm late to this lovely wishfest! well i'm wishing the following kings and queens a wonderful new month that will be filled with laughter,miracles,love and every other good thing that man and God can offer. We are in God's big hand people!!

missberrypop5
breezyrita
mariolae
mizmycoli
wisegeek01
mprex
mrsbreezy
naijaboiy
sophyrock
sleekshuga
and to every nairalander who is not a paid shill.

Have a lovey day!

HnM . .. grin cheesy
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
mtcccccccccccheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeewangryangry
oya go and die!!angryangry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Wisegeek01(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by kelechiMarie(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
No crush[es)but i'd love to wish a happy new month to
Kachisbarbie-kiss te amo mucho
MizMyColi-she's intelligent like me
Beennkumar-grinkiss
Priscaoge-i just love you
Mrcork-makes me laugh
uniben freshers and those on d admission thread
All the friends who have stood by me and understood even when i did not return calls,mails,messages etc benromeo39,nosike3
and to my two brothers Vee and Mouse)and my sis. Omalicha ada who have their birthdays this month.
I pray that we'll all live to see the end of 20l4 and many more years to come in joy
que Dios te bentiga.que reine la paz y que cumplaa muchos maskiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
I welcome prettythicksme, she is the most sexy, beautiful and open minded person on the forum. She is my crush but I will survive the crush smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Wisegeek01(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
"For last month's words belong to last month's
language
And Tis month's words await a new voice.
Happy Nu Month"

Tis Goes out to Everyone . .. grin wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by veevean1(f): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
cc150615:

funny u
grin u dan leave job section abi, come romance dey get crush

I hv my eyes on you
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
herald9:

Happy new month Niqqie...you preparing for carnival?
ma surest BFAM!

I wish you same bro.

Ofcourse na. Na we get am
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

No cake. grin
Nothing.
You r engaged to ggrin. cheesytongue
chaiii!!!!angry oh God!!
this mumu ggrin can spoil work for person

vicky i don't know who that girl is
why would i engage sommeone like hersad
the girl is a nut-case
who even told you i'm engaged to ggrin??
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by cc150615(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
veevean1:

grin u dan leave job section abi, come romance dey get crush

I hv my eyes on you
Lols I never get crush, still searching!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
we love you too#no homo cool
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Janeify(f): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:

And many more.

love you guys from the (BOTTOM) of my hearth
Happy new month guys

And to all my enemies in politics section happy new month

To all GEJ follower and supporter happy new month

To all apc followers and supporters I pray god will open your eyes in JESUS mighty name

Amen

Happy new month to all the mods you guys are the best jor upon all my wrong doings have never been ban I thank you guys

10 days to go
Birthday count down

Jesu pikin
thanks for remembering me and including me in your prayers...i feel humbled

But hey dude,this your prayer get as ebi...lol grin grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by cc150615(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dolypson04:

Since u r new and yet without a crush, would you be my crush? lollll
after going tru ur profile, I realised I just might have gotten myself an e-son, guess That's how it works in this section, Nice dp btw.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
faithugo64:
tnx dearie,i wish you the best things of life this month
amen swidy! U 2 kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by laidian(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Amu no dey crush... HNM to U all
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
ggrin, EmiTunna texanomaly, Bunsky,
KelvinGraphics ROZZAYY gottoboy
lilmaxfidel Rapsainot, tosyne2much, naijaboiy
LadyCaty englishmart iyabode, AgapeCharis
Annypie Janeify, icebeatz, marieolae r4nose tryke
mirexxx, MrCork, priscaoge iceberylin,
Tallesty1 Tgirl4real LogoDWhiz
ginajet,
Xsenga zika1 emilo26
Redbenson,
Born2fuck
Oma4u
Lakorn
Kachisbarbe
Dre11
FLAWLES
Miztola
Hurklan
And many more.

love you guys from the (BOTTOM) of my hearth
Happy new month guys

And to all my enemies in politics section happy new month

To all GEJ follower and supporter happy new month

To all apc followers and supporters I pray god will open your eyes in JESUS mighty name

Amen

Happy new month to all the mods you guys are the best jor upon all my wrong doings have never been ban I thank you guys

10 days to go
Birthday count down

Jesu pikin
same here dude
Wishya d best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
we love you too#no homo cool
lols thanks bro
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
kika23:
Happy Nu Month...
Xc apizt Agape charis Re alk1 ifyn4 real W oodcrestMayor Z uria ogid iolu1 slender dude fest in miz mycoli Mari eolae Kul boy der yl Truckpus her kra ll et al....
Tnkx swit
Wishya heaven's best

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Janeify:
thanks for remembering me and including me in your prayers...i feel humbled

But hey dude,this your prayer get as ebi...lol grin grin
lols the prayer get , thanks any way do have a lovely month
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Tnkx swirrie
Lav ya kiss
Wishya heaven's best dx December
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by herald9: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
CalabarBoi:
ma surest BFAM!

I wish you same bro.

Ofcourse na. Na we get am

Where u dey base cef...I dey rock 8miles
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by RoyalRoy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jennydoris:
Happy new month to every body especially my wonderful people.....

RoyalRoy

May this month never see our END... Rather May we see the END of this month and the New year to come. Amen.

Thank you so much Jennydoris....wishing you a great month ahead too. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Dannidom(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
happy new month seun
spotted
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ireneony(f): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dannidom:
spotted
I don't understand what you mean
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Beennkumar(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
kelechiMarie:
No crush[es)but i'd love to wish a happy new month to
Beennkumar-grinkiss
Awww! Happy New Month to you too. smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Dannidom(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
pls tel me straight up are u Oga Seun's girl friend or are u stil crushing on him
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Dannidom(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
pls tel me straight up are u Oga Seun's girl friend or are u stil crushing on him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.