Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31461 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2014
hifaif:
I welcome my crushes (in no particular order):

Datalossvictim1

Destante

Marieolae

AfricanApple

Ireneony

Elantracey

Ggrin

LegendarySage...

Shout out to:

Tosyne2much

Naijaboiy

Kulboy

Rilwan001

And everyone on Nairaland Romance Section.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by FLAWLES(f): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2014
My 1and only CRUSH...(he has gone sha) Andyblaze
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks love @ dechandel , I wish you the same .

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2014
emmm...I s*ck @ new month/birthday...etc wishes. I don't even like them...lolz

Happy New Month to
Amefrica Wisegeek01 Neldrizzy ireneony
Chibwike lilmaxfidel Dygeasy Dahjhi
Naijaboiy Rokiatu Sammyblaq
Mizmycoli lero15 lalasticlala Davep
Supermartins leericist Rapsainot
Priscaoge unibenstudent1 Agapecharis
Dechandel Sleekyshuga Missterious
MArieolae Africanapple Pweetyz
Yungchop sophyrocks Jennimma
Tranxo nomabeee Johncozy
Bosun11 kelechimarie Joecutie
Jimmy4x crocz Cfcfan ayukdaboss
Emusmith nnekamezor Godmother
6packdude Neldrizzy Paroman Cwaya
Truckpusher Microflux NickiRoman
Calabarboi Emyben BreezyRita Bunsky Vessi chisco82 omojoshy samflexxy
Tosyne2much Valmunich Englishmart kelvingraphics macklef.
___ and every one I couldn't mention kiss kiss

I love Y'all #kisses#

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Kwonder(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2014
Kwonder:

Thanks boo..Happy buff day and. Happy new month to you... May one of your crush come to you today grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Kwonder(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Kwonder:

Thanks boo..Happy buff day and. Happy new month to you... May one of your crush come to you today grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by argon500: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Thank God I do not have a crush here or someone having crush for me.

My new month wishes goes to Mr Seun(admin), Super Moderator, Moderator and all the Nairalanders.

More blessing coming our way.

One Love
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Kwonder(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2014
grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
You guys really dont know the Amount of joy you brought into my Life kiss

ah broda you to bring joy and un imaginable laughter to my life thanks for that

Birthday count down 10 days to go.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
ah broda you to bring joy and un imaginable laughter to my life thanks for that

Birthday count down 10 days to go.
Lol...u go trow party na cheesy
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2014
Bunsky:
Happy new month to my crush and friends.

Naijaboiy(my king)
jennimma(my queen)
marieolae
Tallesty1
tosyne2much
chibwike
mizmycoli
kachisbarbie
ROZZAYY
Snakie86
williamzz
yurme
idowuogbo
Agapecharis
francistony
kelvingraphics
temigracie
priscaoge
samflexxy
Godmystrenth.

I love you all *kisses*
love you to dearie I wish you all the best in life

Birthday count down 10 days to go
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by cokacoola(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new mouth to pasqal09 grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by cokacoola(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2014
FLAWLES:
My 1and only CRUSH...(he has gone sha) Andyblaze
his legacy lives on! cry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by kika23(f): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy Nu Month...
Xcapizt Agapecharis Realk1 ifyn4real WoodcrestMayor Zuria ogidiolu1 slenderdude festin mizmycoli Marieolae Kulboy deryl Truckpusher krall et al....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Superstar007(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
Happy New Month to all my crushes:

A happy new month to you too
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...am transgendered
grabs vaselineoya bend ynas....h

grin grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...u go trow party na cheesy
ah for sure now na you go be the party manager
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by cupidhero(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2014
BreezyRita:
I've got no crush here..........

But I'll wish some nice guys here

Beenkumar
Agapecharis
Cupidhero
Cutehector4u
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Jossi994
Happy new month love!! May your dreams stay big and your worries stay small. Breezyrita rocks!

3 Likes

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
ah for sure now na you go be the party manager
How much you go pay na wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by idu1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lagusta
Tellwisdom
Sexymoma
Marioking
Iceberlin
Truckpusher
Genbuhari
Berem
Obiegelli
Lomaxx
Happy new month to u all...

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Wisegeek01(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=28495896][/quote]

HnM grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
ALL OF THEM ARE YOUR CRUSH...ARE YOU GAY? angry smiley

LMAO grin
Oga please learn not to quote posts with multiple mentions. You'll be spamming people's mansions. grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by pasqal09: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
cokacoola:
Happy new mouth to pasqal09 grin
I cast and bind you!!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Dolypson04(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
cc150615:
Ok, I'm kinda new in this section so I'll just say Happy New month to everyone!
Cheers.
Since u r new and yet without a crush, would you be my crush? lollll
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin, EmiTunna texanomaly, Bunsky,
KelvinGraphics ROZZAYY gottoboy
lilmaxfidel Rapsainot, tosyne2much, naijaboiy
LadyCaty englishmart iyabode, AgapeCharis
Annypie Janeify, icebeatz, marieolae r4nose tryke
mirexxx, MrCork, priscaoge iceberylin,
Tallesty1 Tgirl4real LogoDWhiz
ginajet,
Xsenga zika1 emilo26
Redbenson,
Born2fuck
Oma4u
Lakorn
Kachisbarbe
Dre11
FLAWLES
Miztola
Hurklan
And many more.

love you guys from the (BOTTOM) of my hearth
Happy new month guys

And to all my enemies in politics section happy new month

To all GEJ follower and supporter happy new month

To all apc followers and supporters I pray god will open your eyes in JESUS mighty name

Amen

Happy new month to all the mods you guys are the best jor upon all my wrong doings have never been ban I thank you guys

10 days to go
Birthday count down

Jesu pikin

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:
My crush(es) abi?

Happy new month to;

Calaberboi
Dreyl
kwonder
kenex4ever
Vizkiz
tosyne2much
Especially nickz grin

And,

Marieolae
Rokiatu
Midabliss
thanks lovely one. I wish you same smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
laykorn:

Oga please learn not to quote posts with multiple mentions. You'll be spamming people's mansions. grin
Ayamlaykorn
happy new month sir
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by kenex4ever(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

uwc
Lest I forget, happy birthday! WULLNP!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by faithugo64(f): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Microflux:
happy new month, faithugo64 my e-girlfriend and jennimma my best friend on nairaland. I wish u the best of d month.
tnx dearie,i wish you the best things of life this month
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
happy new month sir
Happy new month oga mi. I norr say I done sin you. Lol. About the sonnet,na only 4 lines I still write. But I'll make sure I beep you soon. I'm sure you're done with yours.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by FLAWLES(f): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
ggrin, EmiTunna texanomaly, Bunsky,
KelvinGraphics ROZZAYY gottoboy
lilmaxfidel Rapsainot, tosyne2much, naijaboiy
LadyCaty englishmart iyabode, AgapeCharis
Annypie Janeify, icebeatz, marieolae r4nose tryke
mirexxx, MrCork, priscaoge iceberylin,
Tallesty1 Tgirl4real LogoDWhiz
ginajet,
Xsenga zika1 emilo26
Redbenson,
Born2fuck
Oma4u
Lakorn
Kachisbarbe
Dre11
FLAWLES
Miztola
Hurklan
And many more.

love you guys from the (BOTTOM) of my hearth
Happy new month guys

And to all my enemies in politics section happy new month

To all GEJ follower and supporter happy new month

To all apc followers and supporters I pray god will open your eyes in JESUS mighty name

Amen

Happy new month to all the mods you guys are the best jor upon all my wrong doings have never been ban I thank you guys

10 days to go
Birthday count down

Jesu pikin
.i love you to baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.