Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? (1416 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Your Friend's Wedding Or Boyfriend's Birthday Get Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Andala: 6:02am On Dec 02, 2008
For the ladies,If she's getting married to a rich man and you're still single.what comes to your mind?
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by minute(f): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2008
Jealous? NO! Curious what it would be like to be in her shoes? YES!
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Exstar(f): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2008
I'll be very happy for her. She is my friend and i should
wish her what i'll wish myself. So, yeah! No hassles at all! kiss
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Ben13: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2008
Andala:

For the guys,If she's getting married to a rich woman and you're still single.what comes to your mind?

mehhnn. . . . I'll feel sorry for him.
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Exstar(f): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2008
why? shocked
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by iice(f): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2008
rofl, the things that will kill people chaii grin grin grin

Happy.
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by izeek(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
imagining if they wud give birth to godzilla, incredible hulk, or invincible woman.
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by smooooooth: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
what a question.

u are suppose to be

happy for your friend

jealous bas****** angry
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Exstar(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2008
izeek:

imagining if they would give birth to godzilla, incredible hulk, or invincible woman.

*Burst in laughter* ah! Which part of the planet are you from?
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by slimfine(f): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2008
my best friend just got married and I was excited the whole time we were running around for the wedding and copying what I want for my own wedding day. we had so much fun at the barchelorett party. but at the wedding day and after I was crying like a baby because I will miss her plus the thought that I might not be able to get to were she is now.
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Exstar(f): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
Oops! Pele, yours will soon come.
I wish her a happy married live!
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by AdamBrody1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
I would feel indifferent. In fact i rarely go to weddings because they are a waste to me. No point attending an event that will end up in a divorce with in a year or 2. And its even sweeter to see the couple in a moody and depressed state after all the flamboyance and bliss dreams of happily ever after, lol
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by gadgetzz: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2008
i'll just be happy for her, its really and good thing and you can easily plan for yours too
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by SisiJinx: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
Exhausted! My older sis is my best friend and boy did I work my little behind off!
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by slimfine(f): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2008
@ exstar

Thank you. she is prego now cool
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Exstar(f): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2008
Isn't that wonderful!!! Give her a very big kiss for me!
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2008
Jealousy comes first to mind.that's for sure.no one can deny it.then later take a deep breath (uuuuuuuuu,hhaaaaaaa)
And wish her the best of the best.
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Rogo: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2008
Jealousy
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2008
It's a normal feeling.but wise people tend to hide and control their emotions
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Ben13: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2008
yes
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Fancier(f): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2008
jealousy ke? well I will wish I was in her shoes and also pray to God to provide my own for me ooooooooo

After that I will take a deep Breath ahhhhhhhh Men connection don start be that ooo because I will be getting DIVIDENCE
also abi or what are we friends for? grin lipsrsealed Once in a while I go follow her dey go shopping
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by IGWEUSA(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm, women can't do with out men

@  poster

U will feel  lonely  and  abandoned undecided
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Exstar(f): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
You can go keep her company grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by slimfine(f): 6:01am On Jan 01, 2009
@Exstar

Yeah, I will extend the greeting but guess what? she wants me to throw her a baby shower party for her when she is now in anothe state with her husband am like 'we will see" undecided
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Exstar(f): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2009
Wow! cheesy Isn't that lovely? Pls, make sure
you invite me when you're ready! kiss
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by slimfine(f): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2009
yes!! you know I will. cool
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Exstar(f): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2009
Aiight!!! kiss
Re: How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding? by Emperoh(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2009
Una don come here dey form better people
Some people jealousy go don carry them go Baba Ijebu place

Sme go dey feel say she snatch the guy frm them

bad belle bad oooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need your Advise / Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? / If He Earns N1 Million Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.